Jeongsan's wish

Is there still hope?

Jimin and all of Park families also Yerim and her husband was shocked by the sudden action that shown Jungkook's other side just now. All of them was jaw dropping. Jimin look at Jungkook who's panting hardly from anger. He never saw this side of Jungkook before. So bold. So brave. Where did he got the courage from? No one got any idea about that. Jungkook cover his face. Ashamed, Jimin guess. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I can't stand her anymore.. I'm so sorry! " Jungkook bows a few times before run away from the house. Jimin was shocked and immediately after him as he felt the urge. "Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook! " Jimin shouted but Jungkook still running away. "Jungkook.. Stop! Jungkook! " Jimin who can run fastly manage to grab Jungkook wrist. "Let me go! " Jungkook said. "No.. Don't go.. It's okay.. It's not your fault.. " Jimin hold him tight in his embrace. "No.. Let me go! I'm so shameful! " Jungkook said as he push Jimin away. "No! Jeon Jungkook! Look at me! " Jimin pull him away from the hug and look at his eyes. "Look! You don't do that out of nothing.. It's because you wanted to show your concern and do stand for us.. And it's not shameful because I am your if she said so and I am in love with an ugly yet beautiful man I ever met in my life.. " Jungkook look at Jimin. "Yes.. I'm in love with you Jeon Jungkook.. I love you.. I don't care how people saw you but in my eyes, you're the only one who I ever met so beautiful naturally without make up how Jung Hwa does to cover her real ugly face.. " Jimin said. Jungkook lowered his head. Jimin pull Jungkook's chin up to face him. "Let's go home.. Our son is waiting for us.. " Jimin smile at Jungkook. Jungkook obey him and follow Jimin to the house. 

Everyone applause as Jungkook step in the house. "See.. I told you.. " Jimin whisper at him. Jungkook smile at them before bows. "Jungkook.. " Yerim hug him. Jungkook was shocked. "She always like that.. She's my noona.. Kinda.. " Jimin said to Jungkook as he's bewildered. "Thank you son.. Thanks for stand up for our family and for Jimin.. Thank you.. " said Mrs. Park. "It's okay Mom.. I just.. I'm sorry for being rude.. I can't stand her anymore.. I'm sorry. " Jungkook apologize as he lowered his head. "No son.. Don't be sorry.. Instead, we're proud of you.. " Jungkook smile at them. "Okay, shall we forget about what had happened? It's nothing important.. Let's asked Jeongsan.. What's your wish boy? " asked Jimin. "Daddy!! " Jeongsan jump over to his Daddy and Jimin was shocked. "Woah.. Easy boy.. " Jimin said. Jeongsan whisper to him. "Is it okay for me to say it Daddy? " asked Jeongsan as he whispered to his Daddy. "Sure son.. Daddy will said it too.. " "Really?? Yayy!! " Jeongsan sound excited. "Oh.. Okay.. So, what's with the self excitement over there? " asked Yerim. Curious. "Actually.. " Jeongsan look at Jimin for his courage. Jimin nodded and smile. "Jeongsan wish is... Mommy Jungkook will marry Daddy!! " Jeongsan said and get shy after that. Everyone in shook. Jimin step out suddenly. "Since I didn't bought anything for Jeongsan present so.. " Jimin take out a small red box in his hand. "Jeon Jungkook.. To fulfill Jeongsan's wish for his birthday, will you marry me?? " asked Jimin for Jungkook hand as he kneeling in front of him. Jungkook blushed hard and can't believe the situation. "I told you.. I may propose you anytime.. " Jimin said later, still kneeling. "Say yes.. Say yes! Say yes! Say yes! Say yes! " the crowd getting wild as they scream 'Say Yes' to Jungkook. "Without any conditions? " asked Jungkook. Jimin chuckled. "There's no conditions in my love for you baby.. " Jimin makes everyone in the house giggle. "If so, then Yes! " Jungkook answered get the audience who's witness the scene screaming. Jimin get up only when he place the ring in Jungkook's finger and kiss his hand. "I love you Jeon Jungkook.. " "I love you Park Jimin.. "

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N: Do you hear me screaming?? Coz I am.. JIKOOK sailing!! Hehehe.. What about you? Leave comments! I'll update soon! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥