There's always hope

Is there still hope?

                              ​​​​​​   * LAST CHAPTER *

Jimin seat on the couch looking at his children playing around. His twins looks so cute when they acted so cute to each other. Jeongwon playing around with his sisters. 

"Hee-yah.. Pass that ball to oppa, please~" Jeongwon said to Jeonghee. "Aigoo.. " Jimin laugh at Jeonghee who said, 'Aigoo' just now. It's sounds so cute when a little girl said it. It'll be sounds like, "aikuu" . "Oppa! Jeongsoo want to play with oppa! " Jeongsoo said as she grinned. "Soo-yah.. No, no~ only boy can play this.. " said Jeongwon whilst shake his head when he said, no. Jeongsoo sulking. "Soo-yah.. Hee-yah.. Come here.. Oppa will teach you how to play with this.. " Jeongwon said as he offer himself to teach his little twins sisters playing with jumping rope. Jeongwon show them how to jumping around with the rope. The twins looks so excited as they hopping like a rabbit along with their brother. Jimin as a Daddy, monitoring them from afar whilst placing his hand under his chin. Jungkook come over and seat next to him. Jungkook pull Jimin's hand to his waist whilst he lean his head on Jimin's shoulder. 

"Our kids is grown up so fast, right Hubby? " said Jungkook to him. "That's right.. It's unexpected that they grown up so fast.. It's seems like yesterday when I saw Jeongsan in their age, but now he's already married.. I'm so proud of him.. " Jimin said as he exhaled sigh of relief. Jungkook lean more closer to him. "I know.. It's really shocking me too.. Now that he got three other siblings, I am so happy.. Jeongsan will never disappointing us.. I am proud of him and he also the role model of his dongsaeng. " Jungkook said as a proud Mommy. "Thanks once more baby.. Thanks for this beautiful family.. Beautiful kids.. Thanks for always be by my side.. I'm so so happy! I don't know what will I could be if you're not by my side today.. Thank you for appear in my life.. Thank you.. " Jimin said as he kiss Jungkook forehead. Jungkook look at Jimin in the eyes. "No need to thank me.. I love the way you are.. I love you as who are you.. I am the one who should thank you because taking me into your life. Willing to give me chance to prove that I am deserve to have a happy life.. I love you, Hubby.. I love you.. And no one can change my love for you.. No one.. " Jimin kiss Jungkook lips. Longer. So much feelings and emotion was shared by just one kiss. "Ahhhh!!!!!!!! " Jeongsoo shouted that shocking Jimin and Jungkook. "Why why?? Is there something wrong?? " asked Jimin. Worried. "Mommy!! Daddy!!! No chu chu!! " Jeonghee said to his parents. Jimin get embarrassed as Jeonghee talk about their kissing. Chu chu is what Jeonghee said when he saw them kissing. "Daddy!! Bad boy! Bad! " Jeongwon said later. Jimin chuckled and was knocked down by his son. "Mommy!! No no!! Okay?? " Jeongsoo said later. Both Jungkook and Jimin close their face. Blushed. How can they forget about their kids? Jimin look at Jungkook. "We need private time, baby.. Not now.. " Jungkook just smile at him. 

...

"Daddy.. What will Mommy cook for today? " asked Jeongsan. He ate the apple on the table. "I don't know son.. Let's just wait since we got no pass to the kitchen.. " Jeongsan seat next to his father. "Aigoo.. Now I know how your life as a husband, Daddy.. " Jeongsan lean his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin chuckled. "How would you call yourself a husband if you keep being a kid in front of me? " asked Jimin. "I don't care Daddy.. I love you, Daddy..! Aingg~~" Jeongsan hug his father tightly. "Aigoo.. Seems like my son hadn't grew up yet.." Jimin said. Jeongsan seat on his father lap and acted like a baby. "Ahing.. Daddy daddy! Jeongsan love Daddy!! " he said whilst do a heart to Jimin. Jimin laugh at him. Yoongi and Jungkook who look at their behavior just laugh silently. "Oppa!! " "Daddy!! " Jeongsoo and Jeonghee run towards them. Immediately, Jeongsan acted as a manly brother. Jimin just laughed at them. As Jungkook and Yoongi cooking, Jimin and Jeongsan play with the twins and Jeongwon. 

"Hello my grandchildren! " said Mr. Park as they enter the house. "Grandpa!!! " as the noisy twins, Jeonghee and Jeongsoo run towards their grandpa. "Aigugu.. My beautiful girls.. " Both hug tightly their grandpa. Jeongwon who's piggyback with Jeongsan walk towards his grandpa too. All of them greet their grandparents. "Jimin? Where's Jungkook and Yoongi? " asked Mrs. Park. "They're cooking Mom.. No trespass for us.. " Jimin shrugged his shoulder. "That's how husband should be, son.. " said Mrs. Park later. Jimin just smile before invite his father to seat at the living room. A few minutes later, Namjoon and Jin arrived at the place too followed by V and Hope. 

The house get so noisy and never be so silent before. With the presence of their whole family, the house looks so bright and cheer plus merrier than before. They laughed at the twins gag. It's so cute when they mimicking their father and mother.

"Son.. Is everything okay? " asked Mrs. Park to Jungkook who looks weird. Always massaging his head. "I'm fine Mom.. Just.. Wouuueakkkk.. " Jungkook vomiting. Jimin who heard it from the living room, run towards them. "Son..? Are you sure you're okay?? " asked Mrs. Park, worried. So too Yoongi. "Mom.. Are you okay? " asked Yoongi to him. "I'm okay.. Don't worry.. It's just--- " Jungkook vomiting again. "Babe? Are you okay? " asked Jimin who run towards him. He went by his side. "Are you okay? I told you not to do this.. You will hate the smell.. " said Jimin. Mrs. Park look at them. "Son?? Don't tell me that.. " Jimin smile at his mother before nodding. Jeongsan who's clueless started to get the point. "Mommy! It's unfair! I should have one by now.. Why did you get another one?? " asked Jeongsan later. Mrs. Park laughed at him. "Eyy this ungrateful son! Yahh! You should be happy that you got another dongsaeng! Eyyy!! " Jimin knock his head. "Dongsaeng?????? " asked the crowd simultaneously. Jimin just smile before look at Jungkook. 

"​​​​​​There's always hope when I'm with you.. I remember the day I meet you.. I thought that the hope for me in the words of love is now forever gone.. I thought that I'll never meet love for the second chance.. But, you prove it to me.. That I was wrong.. You give me the light that I needed.. You shine my day.. You're everything for me.. I know that I shouldn't lost faith on hope.. Or never questioning about is there still hope..? Because, since the day I meet you.. You already give me the hint that there's always hope.. " Jimin. 

                                      * THE END *

…………………………………………………………………………………

A/N: hey guys.. So, this is the end.. I won't talk much in here.. Next chapter I'll say my farewell.. Make sure to read it! Love you awesome readers!! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

​​