Love Tour

Is there still hope?

Jimin wait for Jungkook to be ready as he sit on the bed whilst his hand was put on the bed to support his body weight. Jimin cross his legs and whistling to a song. Jimin wondered, why did Jungkook take so long to get ready? Jimin walk towards the bathroom as he can't wait any longer. Jungkook saw Jimin's silhouette from the outside, behind the door. 

"No peek a boo! " shouted Jungkook. Jimin was startled but later he smile. Dumbfounded. 

"I was about to do that.. I wonder, what's take you so long to get ready? " asked Jimin behind the door. 

"Well, I'm your girl.. So, wait for me as how long girls take time to get ready! " said Jungkook, replying Jimin. 

"Baby, you're not a girl.. You're my loveable man.. No need to change the fact! " Jimin shouted. 

"I know.. But, it's your wished to tell me show my weakness spot in front of you.. Remember? That time, our wedding day?? " asked Jungkook that make Jimin chuckled. 

"Okay.. Okay.. I'm give up.. But babe, could you hurry please ~? I'm hungry baby.. " said Jimin, sounds like 5 years old boy. 

"Okay hubby.. I'm coming.. " Jungkook said and he come out just to be welcome by his whiny husband who's glued at the wall beside the bathroom door. 

"What took you so long, babe? " asked Jimin. Jungkook kiss his forehead. 

"I wanted to look perfect.. In your eyes, hubby.. " Jimin Jungkook's hair carefully. 

"Baby.. No matter what.. You always be the perfect one in my eyes.. No matter if you wear something ugly it's still be perfect in my eyes.. Because, you're the most beautiful man I've ever met.. I promise you and I swear.. No one can replace you in my heart, not in my eyes and not by my side.. "Jimin words makes Jungkook melting and touched. 

"Thank you hubby.. So, shall we full up this hungry belly? " asked Jungkook as he pointed at Jimin's belly. 

"Yes.. We should.. " Jimin whispered. Both headed to the restaurant that famous with their delicious food and good service. 

....

Jungkook wished that he could go to Eiffel Tower that night. Jimin, being a responsible plus sweet husband, take Jungkook to the Eiffel Tower as he wished. Jungkook was amazed by the beautiful view in the night of Paris as Jimin drove the car to Eiffel Tower. 

"You like it babe? " asked Jimin to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded whilst smiling. "Woah~~" Jungkook can't control his mouth from gapping apart widely. Jimin close his mouth with his hand and only then Jungkook realized that he almost drooling. 

As they arrived at the Eiffel Tower, Jungkook can't stop jumping around excitedly just like baby bunny, Jimin thought. 

"Babe! You just like a baby bunny, you know? " "I don't mind hubby! I'm excited! " Jungkook shouted. Jimin smile and shake his head. 

"I never saw this in front of my eyes before.. This is my very first time.. You know that too.. I thought that I won't be able to see this in front of me like this.. Even when I'm dying.. " Jungkook lost in his thoughts. 

"Don't worry baby.. Just list out the place, I'll take you there for sure.. " Jimin said later. 

"Thank you my man.. Thanks for marrying me too! Hehe.. " Jungkook grinned. 

"Woah.. What a cruel life.. So, that's your agenda for marrying me, huh? Take over my wealth? " asked Jimin, playful. 

"Am I allowed to do so, my hubby? " asked Jungkook later. 

"It's okay.. It's okay.. As long as you're mine, you can take everything you want from me.. Here, take everything! Just.. Let me own you.. " Jimin said as he open up his arms to Jungkook. Jungkook run towards him and enter his embrace. 

"Thank you my man.. As reward, I'll let you own me tonight.. " Jungkook said as he run away from Jimin. 

"Really babe?? Baby! " Jimin shouted as he run towards Jungkook who escaped from him. 

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

A/N: here you go.. Another update.. To my friend, Yura.. Thanks for giving me the song that I wanted.. I recommend you to read this with BTS song House of Card.. I really enjoy writing this whilst listening to this song.. ♥ so, leave comments! I'll update soon! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥