Decision..

Is there still hope?

Jimin work hard for his new project, he'll sometimes come back home late at night. Jeongsan will be pick up by their driver and the maid will take care of him. Jimin sigh a lot whenever he come home late at night and got his chance to be with Jeongsan when he already asleep. 
Today, it's the same for Jimin. He come home after past 12 or more exactly, 2 am. Jimin put his coat on the couch at the living room and throw his body to relax his mind. He sighs. Jimin look at the time from phone which shown his locked screen of him and Jeongsan smile widely. Jimin smile upon looking at the picture. He carry his briefcase before climb up to the upstairs. 

Jimin open Jeongsan room's door slowly not to wake him up before enter and locked it. Jimin tiptoed to Jeongsan bed before sneak into his blanket. Jimin cover his body with Jeongsan blanket before snake his hand towards Jeongsan small body. "Good night son.. I'm sorry for being late again... I love you.. " Jimin hug him tightly that make Jeongsan groaned. "Eungg~~" Jimin kiss his forehead before drift away into dreamland.

.

"Sir, you have an appointment today with our branches from Daegu, Seoul and Ilsan. It'll be 20 minutes from now on. " Yerim informing Jimin who busy with his file and forehead furrowed. "Okay, thanks. Please remind me at the exact time later.. " Jimin said to Yerim. "Alright sir.. I'll leave you now.. Anything, just call me sir.. " Jimin nodded without looking at Yerim since he was too busy to look at anything else but his mountain of file on his desk. 

Jimin end his meeting and work early today, so, he got his chance to fetch Jeongsan from his school. He bought a whole pack of chocolate for Jeongsan. Jimin smile brightly as he walk towards Jeongsan who waited for him at the front gate of the school. Slowly, Jimin walk towards him. Jimin look at Jeongsan expression when his friend of the same school was fetch by his parents. Jeongsan look down. Upset. Jimin smile slowly disappear. Jimin knows that Jeongsan wanted the happy family like the others. But, he had failed. Jimin sighed. "I'm sorry Jeongsan.. I'm sorry.. " Jimin stare sympathy towards his son. "Uncle!! " Jeongsan suddenly screaming. Jimin knows it's Jungkook. "Aigoo.. Jeongsan, are okay? Are you doing good? " Jungkook asked him. Jimin was overwhelmed with the situation. "Uncle.. Let's play together.. I'm boring.. " Jimin smile at both of them. Their conversation slowly off beat of Jimin's ears. Only the beautiful moment of his son with Jungkook that he need to witness. Happiness. That's what written on Jeongsan face with Jungkook by his side. How he wish Jungkook can make Jeongsan happy forever like that and company him when he's alone. 

...

"Jiminnie.. I think, this is the perfect time for you to look for someone else to be part of your new life.. It's been a long time Jimin.. " Mrs. Park, Jimin's mother said. "Ha.. I know Mom.. I've thought about it too.. But, I haven't found someone who can took good care of Jeongsan.. " Jimin sighed. "Son.. All you need to do is open your heart.. You'll see the correct one for you.. The perfect one.. " Jimin look at his mother. He seat up straight as he wanted to tell something important. "Mom.. Actually.. " Jimin said whilst feels worry. "What is it son? Tell me.. " Jimin take a deep breath before let it go. "I've found the one.. And he loves Jeongsan so much.. " Mrs. Park eyes sparkling. "I know you've found the one! " Mrs. Park sounds excited. "But.. The problem is.. " Jimin hesitant to say it. "Tell me son.. What is it? " asked his mother. "It's.. Him.. Not her.. " Jimin worrily look at his mother. "Yes? Are you sure son? Did I misheard? " asked Mrs. Park later. Shocked. "Uhm.. I'm serious Mom.. " Jimin bite his lips, worried. "I've made my decision Mom.." Jimin said later. "Son.. I'll judge him if he's good for you but first.. Let me see him.. " Mrs. Park said. "Are you serious Mom? I mean.. He didn't know about my feelings yet.. I mean.. No, he didn't.. I don't know if this love are wanted or hatred.. I mean.. " "Son.. Son! Look.. There's nothing can stop someone in love.. It's the strongest power ever.. Love, there's no obstacles that you can't through.. " Jimin look at his mother who's smiling. "It do failed Mom.. I do.. My first love is a failure.. I don't want to be a loser once more.. That's what worrying me so much.. " Jimin sigh again. Mrs. Park patted his back. "Son.. I'll guarantee you.. Once I saw this boy and when I say it's your fate, it'll be your fate.. Just trust me.. Bring him to us.. I'll look at him.. If he fit you well. " Mrs. Park smile at Jimin. Jimin show her his lovely smile. 

"I'll show you Mom.. He did perfect for me.. Enough for me.. But, did he feel the same as me? That's the real question Mom.. That's the real question Mom.. " Jimin said in his heart. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N: Hey guys.. Another chapter is up! I'm sorry for updating late again.. (╥_╥)(╥_╥) I'm so sorry.. But, I hope you enjoy this.. Leave comments so that I know how you feel.. I'll update sooner! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote!! Love y'all!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤