City of Love

Is there still hope?

"Babe? Hurry up! We gonna miss the flight! " shouted Jimin to Jungkook who hasn't come out yet. They're leaving Korea to Paris for honeymoon. Jimin walk towards the car as he place the luggage on the car. Jungkook come out after 5 minutes later and hurrily wear his shoes to get in the car with Jimin. "I'm sorry hubby.. I'm late.. " Jimin get his flick ready to flick Jungkook's forehead. "Heett! " Jungkook said as Jimin touch his forehead. Jimin kiss Jungkook's forehead instead of flick him. Jungkook smile widely as Jimin just kiss him. "Anything else before we're leaving? " asked Jimin. Jungkook shake his head and said, "let's just proceed.. " Jimin smile and let Jungkook being clingy with him. Jeongsan didn't come along with them since he didn't have time to holiday. "It's a pity that Jeongsan can't come along.. " Jungkook pouting. "That's great actually.. Because, whenever he's here, you'll definitely ignore me.. " Jimin pouting. Jungkook smile at him. "I'm sorry hubby.. Didn't mean to make you feel so.. Jungkook said to Jimin who's pouting hard. "Apologize accepted.. " Jimin said as he smile later. 

It took them two days to arrived at their destination. Jungkook got jet lag since it's his first time abroad. Jimin smile at tired face of Jungkook. It do look cute. "Baby.. Come here.. " "Eungg? " Jungkook sleepy face makes Jimin giggle. Jimin his messy hair. "You hair looks so messy my love.. " Jimin said as Jungkook lean closer to his chest. "I'm tired~~" Jimin smile at his cute baby. "Okay.. Okay.. Let's go.. We're going to headed to our hotel.. Let's get some rest for today before we went tour. " said Jimin to Jungkook. Jungkook just nodded as he felt so tired. Jimin carry all the luggage to the car. Jimin rent a car at the Paris even before they arrived. He had plan it well. 

"Paris! City of Love.. " Jimin said as he open his embrace. Jungkook back hug him. "Let's go... I'm sleepy hubby.. " said Jungkook with puppy eyes. "Okay, let's go baby.. " Jimin smile at Jungkook and with him in Jimin's embrace, they headed to their hotel room. Suite. Jungkook was amazed by the view of Paris and the hotel but he way too tired. "Let's get some sleep baby.. " Jungkook climb up on the bed as Jimin already lying on the bed. He lean on Jimin's chest before placing his hand on Jimin's thigh. "I love you hubby.. " said Jungkook, confessing and smile before fixing his head position on Jimin's chest. "Alright baby.. Don't get me lost control.. I love you more.. " Jimin place Jungkook hand which on Jimin's thigh just now to his abs. Jungkook playfully run his hand to Jimin's thigh again. "Babe.. Don't start it.. Otherwise..." Jungkook place his hand on Jimin's abs immediately. "Ha.. Now you know what is scare means.. " Jimin said to Jungkook as they slowly drift off. 

.....

Jungkook wake up early from Jimin but he remain still on his chest. He love the scent of him. Jungkook take a deep breath of Jimin scent and glued it in his mind. 

"Enjoying it that much, huh, baby? " asked Jimin as he know Jungkook enjoying his scent. Jungkook smile shyly. "Babe? " "Eungg~?" "Why did you so different when we first time met?? Because you're way too dangerous now.. " Jungkook tickles him as he . "Okay okay.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. " Both are sit down now. "Hubby.. Do you love me? " asked Jungkook. "What are you talking nonsense baby?? Of course I'm in love with you.. You better help me because I'm drowning slowly from here to here.. " Jimin pointed Jungkook's heart. "Are you? " asked Jungkook later. "Yes baby.. I'm not lying.. There's ocean in your heart that I'm stuck in. Help me.. Give me some air for oxygen.. Please, baby.. " Jungkook cringed. Giggled. "Stop it.. " "No I won't.. Give me some air babe.. Give some air.. " Jungkook smile at Jimin silliness. After finished giggling and cringing, Jungkook lean closer to him. *chu* he kiss Jimin's lips. Jimin was about to pull away but Jungkook hold Jimin's neck to prevent him from go away. "Being rough, huh? " asked Jimin. Passionate kiss went wild here and there. It's honeymoon mood. No one can expect anything. 

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

A/N : hey guys! Here you go! Another update for you!! I'll update soon! Leave comments! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!!!  Thanks for your support !♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥