Divorce , Move On

Is there still hope?

Jimin who known as a successful businessman get attention from media after he announced his divorcement with his wife. Jung Hwa was filed a sue by Jimin as she cheated on him. Jimin also take seriously on his right to take care of Jeongsan. After three months of the divorce and discussion of law, Jimin got his right to take care of Jeongsan since he's more capable then Jung Hwa plus, Jeongsan refused to stay with her. 

"With this, I'm announcing that the rightful right of child's care goes to Park Jimin, the father of the child. " Jimin thanks God for this blessing. He hug Jeongsan and smile happily at him. Your Honour knocked the 'magic' woods of his, Jimin thought so, and the discussion end. "No!! No!! " jung Hwa just like a crazy woman, try to attack Jimin and Jeongsan. She's in crucial condition as she's broke and homeless. Jimin brought Jeongsan away with him out of the court. 

..

Three months later, Jimin brought Jeongsan to the America. Jimin do that on purpose. So that Jung Hwa won't be able to search them. Jimin looks happy as Jeongsan get too excited of the thought living at the new place. It's winter, so, Jimin make sure that Jeongsan won't get caught by cold. He always be careful in taking good care of Jeongsan. 

"Woah!!! Daddy!! " Jeongsan jump around as he saw their new house with playground beside it. Jimin smile at him. "You love it, son? " asked Jimin. Jeongsan nodded without hesitation. "Daddy.. Can I play I'm here? " asked Jeongsan, polite. "Of course you can.. But! " Jeongsan already run towards the playground but was stop by Jimin sudden shout of 'but'. Jeongsan turn around. "Not today, son.. It's winter and get cold until -3°C.. We need to be careful.. Okay? Is it okay??" Asked Jimin towards Jeongsan who's pouting. "Okay Daddy.. " Jeongsan went to his father and hug Jimin who carry him. Jeongsan playfully hug Jimin head and makes him didn't see anything. "Oh? Oh? " "Heuheheheheuheheheh" Jeongsan laugh happily. "Oh? " Jeongsan laugh again. He find it funny. "Oh?? I can't see. Where's the way?? Oh! Oh no.. " Jeongsan clapped his hands as he laugh so hard. Jimin enter the house before put down Jeongsan and Jeongsan started his house discovery. 

....

"How was it here Jimin? " Jimin took a sip of his coffee. "Much better hyung.. " Jimin talk to his friend, Kim Namjoon. He's a year older than Jimin. "That's great.. I'm happy to see you happy again brother.. " Jimin smile at him. "Well sometimes, move on is much better than hold on in. " Jimin smile again. He look at Jeongsan who play with Jin, Namjoon's husband. Yup. Husband. He's gay but it doesn't bother Jimin at all. At least, Namjoon and Jin isn't fake. "So, how about you and Jin hyung? " asked Jimin, changing the topic. "Pretty good. Still in love with each other.. Still sweet as sugar. " Jimin acted like he wanted to vomit. "Uwekkk.. " Namjoon kick his leg. Jimin laugh. 

"Well move on is a good idea.. But, new chapter of my life hadn't open yet.." Jimin. 

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: hey guys.. Another chapter for you! I'll update as much as I can today.. So, enjoy every single of the chapter..! Kookie's present maybe will reveal soon! So, wait for it! Leave comments! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! I'll update soon! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥