Stranger

Is there still hope?

Jimin who's busy meeting with the clients focused totally in their discussion. Jimin look at his phone. Low battery. Off. Jimin take a deep breath before sigh deeply. He got no idea what time is it. Unfortunately, he was in hurry this morning that he didn't have time to wear his watch. Jimin glance once or twice to Yerim outside the office to ask her what time is it. He's afraid that he'll be late again to fetch Jeongsan. Jimin focused in the discussion again when Yerim nodded her head telling him that he hadn't late yet. After a long frustrating discussion, Jimin shake hands with the clients before sit back and take a deep breath of exhausted. 
"Jim? I think, it's better if you go now.. " Jimin said. "What time is it now? " asked Jimin looking at Yerim. "You're late 20 minutes Jim.." Yerim shows her guilty face. "Oh God! Why didn't you tell me earlier??! " Jimin rushed to settle his things before grab his car key in the office. "Where's my phone? " "Here. " Yerim give him his phone that Jimin told to charge just now. Jimin get into the elevator and praying that Jeongsan will be fine. He's worried of him. 

.

Jeongsan waited for so long of his father. But, he didn't come over yet. Jeongsan started to walk around so that he won't felt bored. "Arhhhh.. Daddy late again.. " he sighed. Jeongsan look at the playground that nearby his school. "I'll play at the playground first since Daddy haven't come yet.. " Jeongsan run towards the playground. He put his bag pack at the bench in front of his school gate. Where he usually wait for his father. Jeongsan play happily alone. When he run around he bumped into someone. "Awww.. I'm sorry.. " Jeongsan apologize. He look at the man he bumped at. "It's okay.. " Jeongsan smile at him. The man went to seat at the swing alone. Jeongsan look at him. With his hand hidden behind his back, Jeongsan come closer to him. "Uhmm.. Uncle?" Jeongsan called him Uncle. The man was shocked but managed to control his expression. "Yes? " he asked back. "Why are you here lonely? " asked Jeongsan who's curious about it. "How about you? Why did you here alone? " asked him back. Jeongsan sigh. "He's late again. " Jeongsan look at the ground. "Who? " the man asked Jeongsan. Jeongsan seat next to the man. "My Daddy.. He's late again.. This is the third time already! Ergghh! I hate Daddy work! He always busy.. I want to play with him..! I want Daddy play with me in the school! " Jeongsan suddenly confess to the man with his cute voice and pouty lips. The man who look at him smile at his behavior. "So, wanna be friend with me? " asked the man. "Uncle won't mind?" Asked Jeongsan with worry feels. "No.. I don't have friends.. So, it's okay.. " Jeongsan smile happily. "So, what's your name boy? " asked the man who's squatting in front of him. "Jeongsan. Park Jeongsan.. What about you, Uncle? " Jeongsan offer his hand to shake hand. "Well, Uncle name is Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkook.. " the man take Jeongsan small hand and smile at him. 

"Jeongsan!" Jimin shouted for his son. He's arrived at Jeongsan school after 10 minutes journey of the traffic jams. So, he's late for 30 minutes. "Oh no.. Jeongsan must be angry of me again.. Aishh.. Jeongsan!! " Jimin called for him again. Jimin saw Jeongsan bag pack on the bench in front of the school gate. He's started to get panicked. He thought that there's something bad happened with him. Jimin run towards the school. "Excuse me.. Did you perhaps, saw my son? " "I'm sorry sir.. All of the students already went home half an hour ago. " "I see.. Thank you. " Jimin sighed and felt uneasy. He run towards the playground. He saw a kid with a man. "That's must be Jeongsan. " Jimin come closer. "Jeongsan!! " Jimin sigh of relief as he saw that is Jeongsan. He's playing around at the slides. "Daddy!! " Jeongsan smile brightly at him. "Ahh.. Jeongsan! You make Daddy worried.. Come here, son.. " Jimin let Jeongsan enter his embrace. He hug him tightly before sigh in relief that Jeongsan is safe. "Where have you been? Why didn't you wait for Daddy in front the school? I'm worried of you.. " Jimin sounds so worried. Jeongsan patted his Daddy hair. "I'm sorry Daddy.. " Jimin smile at him. "But! Daddy late again!! " It's Jeongsan turn mad of him. "I'm sorry, son.. I know.. I'm late again.. Any punishment for Daddy?? " asked Jimin with pouty lips. Jeongsan give Jimin a kiss on the lips. "That's your punishment.. Hehe.. " Jimin smile gladly at his son. "Ah! Daddy! I have meet Uncle.. He's nice! He play with me.. He take care of me.. Uncle!! " Jeongsan turn around with bright smile to look at the man he meet just now but no, he's not there. "Oh? Where did Uncle go? " asked Jeongsan. "Son, what do you mean? Which Uncle? " asked Jimin, worried that his son started to talk with stranger. "He's here just now! Uncle! Uncle!! " Jimin stand up as Jeongsan run around the playground to look for the man. "Jeongsan.. Jeongsan...! Jeongsan!! " Jimin run towards him. "Son, he's not here.. Okay? " "But Daddy.. " "Jeongsan.. Did you forgot what I've told you?? Don't talk with stranger.. Remember? " asked Jimin. Jeongsan look at Jimin eyes. "But Daddy, he's nice! He's not a bad guy! " Jeongsan mumbling. "Son.. Son.. Look at me.. You can't simply trust anyone.. Okay? If he really nice, he'll meet Daddy to ask permission for be your friend.. You got me? " Jeongsan pouting and obey Jimin's words. "Good boy.. Now, let's go eat something.. You're hungry, don't you? " Jeongsan look at his Daddy. He nodded. He felt upset because his 'Uncle' was not there. Jimin brought his bag pack on his shoulder and carry Jeongsan along with him to the car. 

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry for updating late.. Ah yes,, finally! Jungkook is here! So, excited for next chapter? Leave comments! I'll update soon! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥