Home.

Is there still hope?

After two years of living at the States, Jimin decided to go home to Korea. Jeongsan already 5 years old and he's growing up faster than Jimin thought. Jimin had booked two tickets to Korea and he'll leave at 3 pm, local time. Namjoon and Jin come to send them off. 

"Ahh.. I'm going to miss you Jeongsan.. " Jin hug Jeongsan tightly. "I'll miss you too, Uncle Jin. " Jeongsan let Jin hug him. "Hyung.. Thanks for everything.. " Jimin thanked Namjoon. "Nah.. Stop saying that.. We're brothers, remember? Stop saying thank you to your brother. " Namjoon give Jimin a smile before give him a hug. "Alright hyung.. Until next time.. We gotta go now.. " Jeongsan hold on to Jimin's hand before waving at Namjoon and Jin. They're leaving to Korea. As they arrived, Jimin felt relief. "As expected.. Nothing much better rather than home.. " Jimin smile. 

....

Jimin get back to his work as he arrived at Korea last week. It's easy for Jimin to handle his work since he didn't have to worry about Jeongsan at all. Jeongsan is having his school session and Jimin will pick him up after he finish his work. It's easier. Jimin handle his work as fast as he can so that he won't miss his time with Jeongsan. 

"Sir? Mr. Jung wanted to see you.. " Jimin look at the door where Yerim stand at. Mr. Jung? What is he doing here? Jimin thinking. "Please allow him to get inside.. " Jimin tidying his table before fixed his clothes. "Jimin? " Jimin look at him. "Dad.. Please, come in.. Ah, I mean.. Sir.. " Jimin bows at him politely. It's Jimin ex father in law. "No son.. Just call me Dad.. As usual.. " Jimin bows again before invite him to seat on the couch in his office. "Have a seat, Dad.. " Jimin smile at him. "Thank you.. " Jimin give a call to Yerim. "Yerim ssi? " "Yes, sir? " "Please send us two cup of coffee please.. " "Alright, sir.. " "Thank you.. " "No problem.." Jimin end the call and look at Mr. Jung once more. "So, what the purpose that brings Dad to come over here? " asked Jimin. "Son.. It's been years since you've missing.. I haven't meet you yet since you got divorce.. I'm here because I wanted to apologize for my daughter.. " Mr. Jung look down. He felt so guilty towards Jimin. "Dad.. It's okay.. It's our fate.. It was determine that our destiny ends here. " Jimin smile at him. "I'm so thankful to have you as my son in law but it was ruined by my ungrateful daughter! I'm sorry son! I failed on giving her lessons.. I'm sorry.. " Jimin come closer. "Dad.. It's okay.. Don't worry.. It's not your fault.. It's Jung Hwa own decisions.. It's not yours.. Don't asked forgiveness from me when it's not your fault.. " Jimin hold on to his hand. Mr. Jung hug Jimin. "Thank you son.. I'm so happy to hear that you handle this so well.. I can only pray for you all the best son.. " Mr. Jung said, sincerely. Jimin show him his adorable smiley eyes. The door knock and Yerim come over with two cup of coffee. "Let's drink some of coffee first before we proceed with our conversation, Dad.. " Yerim smile at Jimin. She's proud of him. Despite of his anger towards Jung Hwa, Jimin still can act cool with his father in law. 

"Jimin? It's almost 4.. Go fetch Jeongsan.. I'll take care of the file.. " Yerim told Jimin with smile. "Oh God, thank you noona.. I really need it right now.. " immediately, Jimin run towards the elevator and quicken his pace towards his car before drove away. Jeongsan finished his school session on 3:30 pm, but Jimin was late 15 minutes already. Jimin arrived at his school and saw Jeongsan pouting alone there. Jimin sighed. He's late again. It's the second time already. 

"Hey buddy.. " Jimin call for Jeongsan. Jeongsan pouting and turn his body around. "I'm sorry.. Daddy's late again.. I'm so sorry.. " Jimin sit next to him. "Go away! I'll tell uncle to fetch me.. " Jeongsan said. "Hmmm.. Mad of me again?? I'm sorry boy.. It wasn't on purpose.. Daddy had done with Daddy's work but, I have some things to handle more. " Jimin say the truth to him. "But, you're late! " Jimin sit in front of him, kneeling. "Little boy.. Can't you forgive your guilty Daddy? He's trying so hard to fetch his son but he's late.. This Daddy is commit sin.. Can't you forgive him, little boy? " asked Jimin with his pouting lips. Jeongsan look at his Daddy, sympathy. "Or, should I go away from him and never meet him again? " asked Jimin, sulking. Jeongsan started to get panicked. He hug Jimin immediately. "Ahh!! No!!! No!! Don't go!! I love you Daddy.. I love you.. Please don't go!! " Jimin smile and hug him back. "So.. Forgive me? " asked Jimin. Jeongsan nodded and hug Jimin again. Jimin get up and carry Jeongsan to their car. Before they went home, Jimin stop at ice cream shop nearby. 

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

A/N: here you go! Three chapter in a row.. Leave comments and fighting! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I'll update soon!!