Patience

Is there still hope?

Park Jimin. A businessman who always busy and rarely come home. But, he never neglected his wife and his son. Jung Hwa, Jimin's wife, 23 years old and Park Jeongsan, Jimin's son, 3 years old. Every months, every years, Jimin will never ever forget to give them some money to support their finance. But, it was not enough for Jung Hwa. For her, it's just an excuse for Jimin to escape from get nagged by her. Jimin will never ever felt angry or hate his wife. He love her so much. 

"Honey.. I'm sorry.. I know I'm late.. But, I still come home, right? " Jimin tried to explain to her. "Ahh!!! All of that only your excuses for me..! Stop talking as if you're innocent!! " Jung Hwa didn't give Jimin any space to talk. "Honey.. It's not just an excuse.. I'm sorry.. Really.. It's the truth.. " Jimin still have his patience and still soft spoken. "Enough!!! I'm tired! I want to sleep! Think of what you've done alone!! " Jung Hwa off to their room. Jimin was chase out and he sleep at the living room on the couch. He sighed. It's how his life is. Harsh, tired and exhausted. Jimin let his body rest after all of his hard work. 

"Honey... " Jimin back hug his wife. Jeongsan look at them. Jung Hwa push him away and do her work. It's not that Jung Hwa can cook though. She just pretend to busy herself with the kitchen whilst avoiding Jimin. "Jeongsan ah~~" Jimin went to his son. Jeongsan will never disappointed him. "Good morning Daddy.. " Jimin smile at him. Jeongsan is a fast learner. He can speak when he was only two years old and can walk when he was only 8 months. "Good morning baby.. " Jimin kiss his forehead. "I'm hungry.. Let's go eat something.. " Jung Hwa speak and lead her way to their bedroom. "Jeongsan-ah.. Mommy mad of Daddy again.. But, you didn't mad of me, right? " Jimin show his pouty lips. "No.. I love Daddy more than Mommy.. Mommy always meet a man when Daddy not here.. I don't like him..! " Jeongsan started to dig out Jung Hwa secret. "What do you mean Jeongsan?? Stop talking about it.. " Jimin laugh fakingly and he knows that Jeongsan is saying the truth. It's not for the first time that Jeongsan told him that. It's for the 20th times already. Jimin kept on denying the fact that his wife meeting another man behind him and didn't told him anything about that. Jimin still believe that his wife had her faith on him. That his wife is a loyal wife and will never ever cheated on him. 

They leave to the shopping mall.They eat something before brought Jung Hwa to shop. That's the only way how Jimin can ever persuade her. "Still angry of me honey?? " asked Jimin. "I am! But, lessen.. " Jimin smile at her. He wanted to kiss her but Jung Hwa will always avoiding. Jimin smile, bitter. 

Seems like he has a wife but it's better if he's not having his wife at all. Jimin sighed. All of the things that important is be patience. But, how longer will Jimin be patience with her? 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

A/N: hey guys! So. I know it's a bit lack.. It's the effect of writing whilst I'm busy.. So.. Forgive me for this lack beginning! *sobs* I'll update soon!! And yeah, Chim! I'm sorry too!! Love y'all!!♥♥♥♥