Beautiful Day

Is there still hope?

Jimin smile proudly as a Daddy of his son. He never felt so happy before until this day come. Jimin talk with Namjoon and Hope. They laugh as manly as they can. It's their happy day since Jeongsan will be reunited with Yoongi. In other words, married. Yes, married, wedding day. It's been 12 years ago since the day Jeongsan meet Yoongi and it's been a year ago Jeongsan had tie their relationship into engagement. Fiance. That's why Jimin felt proud as a Daddy. His son grown up so fast that he didn't realize he's getting married now. 

"Daddy! Daddy! " "Daddy! " two little girls accompanied by their brother which height of eight years old boys, 154 cm, come towards Jimin direction. 

"What is it baby girl? " asked Jimin to the little girls. Baby girl? Daddy? Are they Jimin's son and daughters? Bingo. They are Jimin's children. Twelve years is a long journey that Jungkook gave birth to three kids for Jimin. The second one is Park Jeongwon. The little duo are twins, Park Jeonghee and Park Jeongsoo. Jimin let the twins seat on his lap. "Why? Is there something wrong Jeonghee-ah? Jeongsoo-ah? " asked Jimin. "Daddy! Look at Jeongwon oppa.. He said that Jeongsan oppa will be taken away by someone else later.. He's not, right? Daddy? " asked Jeonghee. They've grown up so closer to each other that they love Jeongsan that much. Jimin laughed before saying, "Jeonghee-ah.. Oppa will get married and he will live at his own house.. Of course he will be away from us.. But, he'll never away from here.. " Jimin pointed at their heart. Yes, Jimin is a responsible father. He didn't want his children get influence by immature person, so, he teach them lesson so that they will never choose the wrong pathway. "See? I told you! Mehrong! ( It's Korean explanation of tuck out the tongue) " Jeongwon said to his little sister. "Daddy! Look at oppa!" Said Jeongsoo. "Jeongwon..!" Jimin hissed. Jeongwon apologize at his father. "Jeongsan oppa will always love us, right? " asked Jeongsoo after that, almost cry. "Of course oppa will love you.. You're oppa's dongsaeng! " Jeongsan answered that walk towards them. Jimin smile at Jeongsan's words. "OPPA!!! " shouted the twins before running to him. "Omo omo omo.. Aigoo! Oppa's dongsaeng really pretty! " said Jeongsan praising his little sisters. "Hyung! I miss you.. " said Jeongwon to his brother. Jeongwon resembles his brother so much since their behavior almost the same. Whiny little boy whenever they're with their Daddy and since Jeongsan is his hyung, Jeongwon a little bit spoil with his brother. "Aigoo, Jeongwon! Hyung miss you too buddy.. " Jeongwon hug Jeongsan. Jimin smile as he witness the most beautiful moment in his life. Unexpected moment in his life. 

Jeongsan as the man stand up at the altar waiting for his future bride to come to him. Jeongsan felt nervous but Jimin calm him down. "Daddy.. I'm so worried.. Is everything gonna be okay? " Jimin chuckled as he look at his son nervousness. "Son.. Be brave! Today is the day.. Don't worry.. Everything gonna be okay.. Believe me.. " said Jimin a courageous and supportive Daddy. "Daddy.. Can you stay by my side? Jeongsan need Daddy.. Eungg? Eungg?? " Jeongsan acted cute in front of his Daddy. Even though he has grown up so fast, but, he'll never wanna grown up in front of his Daddy. He wanted to be his Daddy little boy and his Mommy best friend. "Son.. Don't worry.. Mommy and Daddy will always be by your side dear.. " said Jungkook as he ruffle Jeongsan's hair. Jimin look at Jungkook before snake his hand behind Jungkook to his waist to pull him closer into his embrace. 

Jimin let Jungkook hug him as his tears fall down of happiness for Jeongsan. They've got married as the priest said they're officially a married couple. Jimin patted Jungkook back to calm him down. "Hey shushh.. Don't cry.. We should be happy for him. It's his beautiful day.. " Jimin whisper. Jungkook wipe away his tears before look at Jimin's eyes. "Smile.. " Jimin said before give Jungkook slight kiss. Jeongsan come towards them as he's finished walk down through the aisle. "Mommy! Daddy! " Jeongsan shouted. "Son.." Bother Jimin and Jungkook open up their arms for their son. "Mommy, Daddy.. I love you.. I'm married now but, I'll never forget you.. " Jeongsan give a peck on Jungkook forehead, his beloved Mommy whilst Jimin, he gave Jimin kisses on his cheeks. Jeongsan will never felt ashamed or what so ever, he love his Daddy so much and it's enough to tell everyone that he'll never care about others perspective about his childish act towards his Daddy. "Congratulations son.. I'm so proud of you.. " Jimin said and once more *chu* Jeongsan kisses his father cheeks. Jimin get ashamed as he's blushing. "Well, I guess someone can't handle his emotion now? " asked Jungkook, teasing Jimin who wanted to shed tears. Later, as present, Jungkook sing a song for Jeongsan which is Jeongsan favourite song. Beautiful Lie. 

After the celebration of Jeongsan's wedding day was done, they went to take family photo included their new family which is Yoongi as their new family. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: hey guys! So, here another update! I'll update soon.. It's my last day of updating and writing, so, enjoy it as much as you wan and don't forget to leave comments! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥