Love Paradise

Is there still hope?

Jimin and Jungkook lazily laid on the bed next to each other with Jungkook as usual, place his head on Jimin's chest. Finger locked. Jimin look at their finger locking. He smile, Jungkook wondered his action.

"What's make you smile alone, hubby? " asked Jungkook to Jimin. Bewildered. 

"Nothing.. Basically staring at our fingers..?" Said Jimin later. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. 

"So, what are you thinking of? " asked Jungkook, curious. 

"I'm thinking of us, baby.. " Jimin smile as he look at Jungkook before saying, "Us. You and I. " Jimin stare intensely into Jungkook's eyes. 

"I still can't believe how fate can destined us together.. I'm still wondering.. All this time, why wouldn't I meet you at the first sight? Why can't I be the one who protected you? Why? If I ever got that chance to meet you earlier.. I will promise you.. I won't let anyone hurt you.. I'll never let you go.. Never let you down.. Because, you way too precious and priceless to me.. You're my angel, baby.. " Jimin kiss Jungkook palm. Jungkook eyes get teary by Jimin's words.

"Babe?" Called Jimin later.

"Eungg? " replied  Jungkook with his eyes can't take off of Jimin.

"Shall I brought you to a place that can show you my real feelings? " Jungkook smile widely. 

"Let me know hubby.. Let me know.. " with that, Jungkook get ready along with Jimin to go to the place that can explained his heart to Jungkook. 

...

"Here..Enjoy your ride, sir.. " said a man to Jimin as Jimin take the key of the private boat. Yes, boat. It's Jimin boat for real. Jimin bought it when he still in marriage tie with Jung Hwa. Jimin told his man to place the boat at the place he wanted to go and he will ride it himself. 

"Hubby? Are you sure you can ride it? " asked Jungkook, worried. 

"Dont worry babe.. Come here.. Let's go.. I have a place to show you.. " Jimin take Jungkook hands and lead him to the boat. 

Jimin ride the boat and lead it to the center of the sea. Jimin turn off the engine in the middle of blue greenish ocean. Jungkook look at Jimin who headed at him. Jimin grab Jungkook wrist and headed to the front of the boat. 

"By.. I'm afraid.. " said Jungkook. "Don't worry.. I'm here.. Enjoy my ocean heart baby.. " Jimin said. With Titanic pose, Jimin let Jungkook inhale the fresh air of the ocean. It do refreshing. 

"Babe.. This is my heart looks like, if you wanna know.. It's calm.. It's beautiful.. It's refreshing.. But, no one know how is it inside.. Let's treasure it.. Do you love to, my love " asked Jimin. Jungkook nodded simply. 

"Babe.. You wanna know how my heart feels whenever I'm with you? " asked Jimin. Jungkook smile at him before nodded for several times. 

"Look at that.. " Jimin pointed at the ocean in front of them. Suddenly, when Jungkook focused his eyes of the sight to the ocean, there's a group of dolphin swimming excitedly towards them. Jungkook was surprised. His mouth wide open. "Woahh!!! He's excited. Jimin just smile at him. 

"Wanna know how my heart felt hurt when you're hurt? " Jungkook nodded as he can't wait another surprised. Jimin pointed at the sea lion that swimming next to their boat but suddenly, there's whale (killer whale) eat it. Jungkook was shocked. Jimin close his eyes with his hand. 

"Wanna know how my heart always racing fast when you tease me? " Jungkook just nodded casually. Jimin open his eyes. There's groups of fishes under the boat swimming fastly in a circle which amazed Jungkook a lot. Jimin look at a group of dangerous fishes that come towards them. 

"Babe.. Last but not least.. Look at that.." Jimin pointed at the fishes. Jungkook was shocked and in scared. It's shark. White shark. "That's how my heart can be dangerous when it's come to you.. " Jimin show Jungkook all of his heart meaning. 

"This is my love paradise, my love.. Remember this.. We are in the middle of my heart.. Be careful.. Not to drown in it.. It's dangerous.. " Jimin warned him. Jungkook just smile at Jimin. 

"Well, I'm a steel man then.. Because, I'm already drown in this ocean.. This love paradise.. But, I'm still safe.. " Jungkook smirked. 

"One more.. Last things to show.. Wait here.." Jimin told Jungkook to stay on the boat meanwhile he... *splash* "Hubby!! " Jimin jump out of the boat. The dangerous ocean. 

It's been fifteen minutes but Jimin haven't come yet. "By? Hubby?! Jimin!! Park Jimin!! " shouted Jungkook. He wanted to cry. 

"Worried of me my love? " asked Jimin who come from nowhere. 

"By!! " Jungkook went to him and hug him, tight. Even though Jimin is wet, Jungkook didn't care about that. He's way too worried of him. 

"You make me scared and worried!! " Jungkook slap his chest whilst crying. He can't help his tears anymore. 

"I am sorry baby.. But, here.. My last things for you.. " Jimin pull out his hand that he hold tight in fist. "This is how I could ever shown you who are you to me.. My precious and only one.. " Jimin open up his hand and show Jungkook a small shiny things which is a Black Pearl. The most rare things could ever be found in the middle of the ocean. Jungkook tears fall even more. 

"I know you do appreciate me.. But, don't make yourself in danger with that white shark in the sea.. Don't do that again.. If not, I'm getting angry of you! " Jungkook said to Jimin. 

"Of course baby.. I don't want to make you feel angry.. Or sad.. Don't cry.. You know how I feel when you're hurt, right? " Jungkook flashes back the whale just now. It do hurt a lot. Jimin pull Jimin by his wrist and let Jungkook seat on his lap before enjoying the wind that blowing freely. 

"This is my love paradise, that I created only for you.. " Jimin. 

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

A/N: hey guys.. Kyaaaa!!! How I wish that I got someone who had that love paradise as Jimin did for Jungkook.. ~T_T~ I hope I can one fine day.. ::>_<::::>_<:: so, what do you think? Leave comments! I'll update soon!  Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥