We need plan

Is there still hope?

Jimin getting ready to his office as he wake up and eat tuna sandwich for his breakfast. He's waiting for Jeongsan so that they can eat together. "Jeongsan-ah..! Hurry up.. We're getting late! " shouted Jimin. "I'm coming Daddy!! " Jeongsan shouted as he running to the stairs. "Be careful! Don't run! You might fall Jeongsan!! " Jimin shouted, worried. He look at Jeongsan who running from the stairs. "Come here.. " Jimin climb up to the stairs and carry Jeongsan to the downstairs before heading to the kitchen. "Eat some.. " Jimin said to Jeongsan. "Thank you Daddy.. Here.. For Daddy.. " Jeongsan feed Jimin with tuna sandwich that he made by himself. "Uhmm.. Yummy.. Thank you son.. " Jimin said to Jeongsan before smile and ruffle his hair. Jeongsan grinned at his Daddy. 

"Jeongsan.. What time did you come home today? " asked Jimin to his son as he drive to his school. "Uhm.. We're not having any extra class or extra activities today, so.. I'm going home at 3.00 pm.. As usual Daddy.. " Jeongsan said to Jimin. "I see.. Okay then, Daddy will fetch you today.. I miss to fetch you from school.. " said Jimin to Jeongsan. "Daddy? One question.. " Jeongsan said to Jimin suddenly. "Yes? What is it? " asked Jimin later. "Do you really miss fetching me or do you miss Mommy Jungkook? " asked Jeongsan. Jimin cough as he heard sudden question from Jeongsan. "What do you mean?? Of course I miss you.." Jimin give reason and laugh awkwardly. "It's okay Daddy.. I miss Mommy Jungkook too.. " Jeongsan said. In the blink of an eye, they're arrived at Jeongsan school. Jimin get out of the car and send him off. He wave at Jeongsan before entering his car to his workplace. "Missing Mommy Jungkook..? Tch.. I guess so.. " Jimin shake his head and focused on his driving. 

...

"Thank very much for your cooperation, Mr. Park.. I'm glad to work with someone like you.. Full of passion! " said the director of TS company. "Oh, please... It's my pleasure.. It's my honour to work with such a huge company like you, sir.. " said Jimin, polite. "Hahahaha.. You're such a huge company too, Mr. Park. Send my regards to your father, please.. " Jimin smile at the old man before nodded. "We're leaving first.. See you soon in our company project.. " both shake hands. "Of course.. Who else will we meet if not us, right? " Jimin said and all of them laughed. You know, wealthy people laugh. Full of faking laugh. Jimin send them off to the elevator before heading to his office. "Fuhhh.. Thanks goodness it went well as plan.. " Jimin said alone. "That's right buddy.. But, you better leave now if you don't want to fetch Jeongsan late again.. " Yerim interfere. "Oh God! Thanks Yerim! " Jimin dash out of the office as he grab his phone and car key. He brought along his briefcase. 

"Jeongsan? " called Jimin as he park his car nearby and went to the school gate. "Daddy!! " Jeongsan shouted as he saw Jimin. "Daddy is here.. I thought Daddy will be late again.. " "No son.. I won't.. " Jimin kiss his forehead. "Oh! Daddy! Wait for Mommy Jungkook.. He went to the bathroom just now.." Jeongsan said as he saw Jimin eyes eyeing everywhere. Jimin smile at Jeongsan answered. "Okay son.. Let's seat here.. " Jimin carry Jeongsan bag pack by his shoulder whilst Jeongsan in his arms.

Jungkook come over after 10 minutes. Jimin smile at him. Jeongsan shouting at him. "Mommy!  Mommy! " Jungkook look at Jeongsan with smile. "Yes boy.. " Jungkook give him pet name. "Mommy.. Why so late? " asked Jeongsan with pouty lips. "I'm sorry.. There's so many people in there.. I'm sorry okay? " Jeongsan hug him. "Okay Mommy.. " Jungkook carry him and brought him to Jimin. "I'm sorry.. Did he bother you? " asked Jimin. "No, not at all.. " Jungkook answered him. "So, any plan for today? " asked Jimin to Jungkook. "No.. I'm free.. " Jungkook said with smile. "I see.. So, if you don't mind.. Will you come with us for dinner? " invite Jimin. Jungkook look at him. "With Mom and Dad? " asked Jungkook for confirmation. "Nope.. Only you, Jeongsan and me.." Jimin said. "I see.." Jeongsan who walk in front and left Jimin and Jungkook behind give Jimin space to whisper something to Jungkook. "Tomorrow .. It's Jeongsan birthday actually.. " Jimin look at Jungkook who look shocked. "Oh, really? " asked Jungkook half shouting, half whispering. Jimin smiling whilst nodded. "So, did you prepare everything? If not, I can help you.. I would love to.. " Jungkook seems excited. "Good idea.. Let's prepare for it together.. I haven't prepare for it yet.." Jimin said. Jungkook smile at him. "Okay.. To be frank, I don't have any idea yet.. We need plan.. Perhaps, you do? " asked Jimin later. Jungkook smile at him. "Don't worry.. I have something in my mind already.. " Jungkook Jimin's hair without any warn. Jimin just smile at his action. "Mommy! Daddy! Hurry up! Don't just smile like that! Jeongsan is hungry! " Jeongsan make them startled before smile shyly. "Okay boy.. We're coming! " said Jungkook to Jeongsan later. 

▧▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▧

A/N: here you go! Another update for you! I hope you can stay waiting for this fics! It'll be be done by this Saturday or less.. So, wait for it! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤