Sudden Confession

Is there still hope?

A/N: so, here you go! It's double update.. Make sure you're done reading the prev one.. ^^

…………………………………………………………………………………

Jimin hold Jungkook hand and brought him to a silent place as Jungkook trying to tell him about his life. They're on the bridge. It's so peace there. With the river flow sounds complete the lonely night and the sounds of crickets make the night brighter than sorrow. Jimin know there's something hidden behind Jungkook eyes as he saw Jungkook crying this morning. 

"It's okay Jungkook.. You can tell me everything now.. There's only both of us here.. " Jimin tell Jungkook who literally wipe his tears. "Jimin.. Is it okay for me tell you? " asked Jungkook, hesitate to tell Jimin his story life. "It's okay.. You can trust me.. Why? Is there anything that you hide all alone for so long? " asked Jimin, worried. "Can I really trust you? " Jungkook show his innocent eyes. Jimin fall for that eyes. So innocent. It's like Jimin wanted to protect him who in awful condition every time. "Jungkook.. Look.. I've made my decision.. I know it wouldn't be a perfect time for me to tell you this, but.. I wanna marry you.. " Jungkook looks so surprised. "I know.. You're still in shocked but if that the only way for me to gain your trust.. I let you know now.. So that you can trust me.. " Jimin tell him the truth. He need Jungkook trust on him so that he can believe that Jungkook had faith on him, for Jungkook to trust him more. Jungkook look at Jimin. "You wanna marry me? But why? " asked Jungkook. "Jungkook.. It won't be perfect if I propose you without any special things that I prepare for you.. It's unfair.. I let you know why but for now.. Trust me.. " Jungkook step back from Jimin. "No. I'm no one. I'm not special. Don't marry me.. It'll give you only burden.. " Jungkook tears fall again. "Jungkook.. I love you.. It's worth enough to tell you that you're special in my eyes.. Please.. Trust me.. " Jungkook look into Jimin eyes. He do saying it sincerely. "I trust you.. I'll tell you everything.. Please be my listener for tonight.. " Jungkook said as if he's begging for someone to listen to him. "I will Jungkook.. I will.. " Jimin reassure him. 

**Flashback **

Jungkook was registered to an orphanage house in Busan. He was only one years old boy who didn't know anything. Jungkook trying to make friends and he did. When he was three years old, Jungkook was adopt by a rich family where only the family leader which is Jungkook's foster-father who love him. He get all hatred by his foster-mother and sister. Mr. Jung wanted a son. So, he decided to adopt Jungkook as he looking for a son. 

Jungkook life like hell when he only get some times with his father who always busy with his works whilst his mother cheating on him. (The situation is the same as Jeongsan. That's why Jungkook knows Jeongsan feels so much.) Jungkook went to a school which only sons or daughters of rich people enter the school. 

"Yahh! It's not your position to be in here.. You're just an adopted child! Hahahaha!! " Jungkook was terrified. He was bullied just because he's an adopt child. Everyday, Jungkook will come home with bruises. His mother never care for him whilst his sister who went to the same school with him just watch him suffer. He was only 8 years old boy that time. There's once when Jungkook believe and trust in someone but he's too easy to trust him when he only know him for 3 days.

"Jungkook.. It's okay.. You can tell me everything.. We're friend aren't we?? " Jungkook gain his courage and trust the person. "My parents was died in car accident.. I don't know where am I come from.. I got no idea where is my hometown. I got no one else besides my adopted family.. But, they never thought of me as their son.. I was like a doll. " Jungkook tell him. "Good job Jungkook.. Now.. " He stand up. "I can tell the world how poor you're and.. Ha.. I'm not your friend beggars! I'm just put a pity to trapped you so that I can make fun of you.. See that? " asked the boy. Jungkook look at the direction of a fews boys who recorded their conversation. "What are you doing Hyesung?? " Jungkook asked him, terrified. "Fool! I'm making fun of you! Hahahahaha!! Poor you..! " He push Jungkook head and make Jungkook step back crawling. "Hahahaha! Jungkook doesn't have a mom~~ Jungkook doesn't have a Dad~~ Jungkook is an adopt child~~" Jungkook tears fall as they throw eggs towards him. They make fun of him and recorded everything before uploaded it to their school site.

"Hahaha!! Beggars!! Loser!! " It's what Jungkook heard at the next day. "Lo~Ser!! " Jungkook seems small and smaller as he was make fun by the students. "JUNGKOOK IS A LOSER~~" They sing it whenever they saw Jungkook. "Ewwww... Beggars!! Hahahahahaha!!! " they laughed like an evil which make Jungkook wanted to suicide so that he won't heard that noise anymore. 

​​​​​​Start from that day, Jungkook decide not to trust anyone and don't want to talk to anyone. Until one day he meet a boy, which is Jeongsan, wanted to play with him. He thought it won't be a harm to talk with a kid. He make a good decision when Jeongsan sincerely wanted to be friend with him instead make fun of him. His nightmare still haunted him until today that makes Jungkook refused to talk with everyone. 

​​​**End of flashback **

​​​​​​Jimin curled his fist tightly. He was so mad. "What are they thinking of??! It's not your fault for not having parents..! How about them??! When they got no parents, wouldn't they think of it??! They're the real fool! Foolish!! Stupid! Damn! I'm so mad of that people!! What the hell are they thinking of??! Are they able to fight back the nature??! Are they God to make fun of a person???! " Jimin said madly. He was so pissed as if it was him who's being treat like that. Jungkook look at him. There's shine in his eyes. 'Maybe.. Maybe I can trust you.. Maybe you're my hope.. Maybe.. You're the perfect one for me.. ' Jungkook said in his heart. "It's okay Jungkook.. I promise you. I won't let anyone to make fun of you anymore.. Bullish*t with them! They're the real.. Ughh!!!!!!! " Jimin pissed. "Jimin.. Thank you for being my listener.. Thank you for giving me courage.. " Jungkook thanking him. Jimin look at Jungkook eyes. His heart was once again warm by that eyes. "It's okay Kookie.. It's okay.. I'm here for you.. Just tell me who is that bastard and let me strangle him and wrestling with him.. " Jungkook laugh a little at Jimin. So too Jimin. "That's right.. Smile.. Pay me back with that smile.. No need to thanks me.. " Jungkook smile brightly to him. 

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

A/N: so, I hope all of your questions about Jungkook was answered.. Leave comments! It's lack isn't it? I know I know.. But thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! I'll update soon! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥