It's really doesn't matter..

Is there still hope?

"Anything? " Jimin asked to Jungkook. "Um.. " Jungkook hesitant to talk. "Strawberry Milkshake please.. " Jeongsan answer it for him. Jimin look at Jeongsan, quite surprised. "Woahh.. Jeongsan.. You know Uncle favourite drink?? You even don't know mine.. " Jimin sounds sulky. Jeongsan stutter. "I- Daddy-- Jeong--" "Aigoo.. What a cruel world. " Jeongsan flustered. He didn't know how to react or what to do. "Daddy.. I--" "It's okay.. It's okay.. I'm fine.. It's okay.. " Jeongsan know that it's not okay. He knows that his Daddy mad of him. He knows that his Daddy is sulking. "Daddy.. It's not like that.. Uncle told me what he likes so, I told you.. " Jimin look at him. "But, I always show you and order the same favourite drink of mine.. And yet, you didn't remember it.. " Jimin show him his pouty lips. Jeongsan felt guilty strike him. "Daddy.. I'm sorry.. It's Jeongsan fault but.. It's not that I don't love you.. I--" Jimin look away and even makes Jeongsan scared that his Daddy won't forgive him. "Dad.. " Jeongsan voice flatter. "Daddy.. I--" Jimin ignore him. Jungkook look at them, a smile shown on his face. "Excuse me..? " Jimin called the waitress. "Daddy.. I'll order for you.. Daddy.. Daddy! " "Yes, sir? " asked the waitress whilst Jimin still ignoring Jeongsan. "Daddy! I'll do--"  "Strawberry milkshake, Chocolate Macchiato and Ice cream mint flavour please.. " Jimin look at Jeongsan whilst pouting as he order for Jeongsan favourite ice cream. "Oh.. One for each.. Thank you.. " the waitress nodded and take away the order to serve it to them later. Jeongsan frown. He didn't have any idea on how to asked apologize from his Daddy. He wanted his Daddy know that he love him and care for him so much too. But he failed. They went silent for a few minutes with Jimin showing his pouty sulky face whilst crossing his hand and Jeongsan with innocent and guilty face. Jungkook look at them. Cute, both are cute. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckled. "I'm sorry.. " Jimin suddenly said to Jungkook whilst fixing his position to more manly rather than childish. "Pardon me? " Jungkook asked back as he was caught off guard. "I'm sorry for what you have to witness.. I'm childish.. I'm sorry.. " Jimin apologize again. "Oh.. No.. It's okay.. " Jimin smile at Jungkook. "Here you go.. " said the waitress as she put their order on the table. "Thank you.. And yeah! Uhm.. Sorry for burdening you but, please brought to us two plate of hamburger and French fries, please.. It's JEONGSAN'S FAVOURITE.. " Jimin said whilst pressing his words. Jeongsan look at Jimin with sooner gonna be crying face. He remain silent. Jimin take a sip of his favorite drink. "Daddy.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. I didn't want you to feel bad.. I'm sorry.. It's.. It's my fault.. I'm sorry.. " Jeongsan tears slowly falls. It's shocking both Jimin and Jungkook. "I-I love Daddy so much.. I do care for Daddy too.. Please.. Forgive me Daddy.. Forgive me.. " Jeongsan tried hard not to sobbing so he just let his tears go down to the floor. Jimin choke his drink as he saw Jeongsan sincere words. He cough before smile at Jeongsan. It's cute to see his son being a crybaby. Jimin goes with the flow. "What will you do to prove your love to me? " asked Jimin with serious but sulky voice. "I.. Jeongsan wanted to hug Daddy.. I miss you.. I miss Daddy hug so much.. I need Daddy magic warm hug.. I.. I.. " Jeongsan can't hold his tears anymore. He burst out. Jimin felt bad to see his son crying like that. "Jeongsan.. Jeong-heuk.. Jeongsan.. Jeongsan wanted to kiss Daddy.. Heuheuheu.. Heuuu.. Uhukk.. " Jeongsan sobbing. Jimin smile at him. "Then, do it.. " Jimin look at Jeongsan and open his embrace. Jeongsan immediately run towards Jimin and hug Jimin tightly. Jimin patted his back to calm down his son. "Daddy.. Heuheuuu.. I'm sorry.. " Jimin laugh at his son. "I'm kidding little boy.. It's okay.. " Jimin tried to persuade him. "It's okay.. Shushh.. It's okay.. " Jimin let Jeongsan sobbing hard in his embrace. Jimin steal glances at Jungkook who smile widely at them. Jimin smile along. Jungkook can't let his eyes of off them. How he wish that his family just like that. But, there's no such a thing. He sigh and take his strawberry milkshake and sip it. "I wish my parents just like you.. " Jeongsan kiss Jimin cheeks for several times and Jimin just let him be. "Okay, okay.. " Jimin said. 

"Thank you for joining us.." Jimin thanking Jungkook. "Oh.. It's supposed to be my thanks.. You're the one who invite me.. So, thanks.. " Jungkook didn't have any intention to talk. Or, shy? "Nah.. It's my thanks.. You save my son.. I'm really thankful.. And yeah.. I'm sorry for just now.. You know.. You have to witness everything between me and Jeongsan.. "Jimin rub his neck. "It's okay.. It's cute.. " Jimin smile at Jungkook shyly. "I was just trying to but, I had no idea he'll cry.. " Jimin said, laugh. "I was shocked too.. " Jungkook answer short. "So, let me send you off.. " Jimin offer. "No, it's okay.. I can go home by my own.. " Jungkook refused nicely. "Uhm.. If so, let me send you off to the nearby station? " offer Jimin, once more. "Uh.. But--" "Uncle.. Let's go.. " Jeongsan pull his hand. Jungkook was surprise and Jimin smile at them from behind. 

"Ah! Mommy! Bus is arrive! " Jeongsan said towards Jungkook. It's startled both Jimin and Jungkook. "Yes? " asked Jungkook. "Jeongsan-ah! What are you talking? Uhm.. I'm sorry Jungkook ssi.. It's my fault.. " "No! I like to call Uncle, Mommy.. Uncle is nice not like Mom..! " Jeongsan frown. "Jeongsan! " "ah! Jimin ssi.. It's better for me to leave now.. The bus is here.. " Jungkook is ready to leave. "But it's really doesn't matter.. Let Jeongsan call me whatever he want.. " Jungkook then climb up to the bus with smile. Jimin was shocked by Jungkook words. In the bus, Jungkook smile alone after he take a seat at the behind. Jimin tilt his head as he was dumbfounded. "Daddy! " Jeongsan shocking him. "Eung? " asked Jimin. "Can't Uncle Jungkook be my Mommy? He's nice.. He took good care of me.. " Jeongsan suddenly request. "Yahh.. Jeongsan-ah.. It's getting late.. Let's go home.." Jimin trying to avoid from answering that question. It's nonsense. Jungkook is not that type of guy and not him too. Jimin shake his head before carry Jeongsan on the back to their car. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N: hey guys! I'm back! So, this is what you waiting for? Jikook moments? Hehe.. Well, it's not that much yet.. But, I'll update soon.. So, leave comments so that I know how you feel.. Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤