Confirming

Is there still hope?

Jimin brought Jeongsan to shopping mall. Jimin wanted to spent time with him. It's weekend so Jimin take this opportunity to play with Jeongsan and brought him to anywhere he wanted to go. Jimin bought everything that Jeongsan want. Jimin carry him in his arms since it's so crowded. 

"Daddy! I want this! " Jeongsan pointed at the key chain of bowling pin. "Bowling pin? Do you syarted to love bowling now? " asked Jimin as he didn't his son interest on bowling. "No.. I'm not.. I wanted to give it to someone.. Is it okay Daddy? " asked Jeongsan. Jimin ruffle his hair. "It's okay son.. " Jimin buy it for him before give it to Jeongsan. He grinned at Jimin. They proceed to a toy shop. 

"Jeongsan.. Wait for Daddy here.. Okay? I'll pay this for you.. " Jeongsan nodded and Jimin smile at him. Jimin pay the toy for Jimin. Not for so long after that, Jeongsan was nowhere to be seen. "Jeongsan? " Jimin started to get panicked. "Jeongsan?? " Jimin look around. "Jeongsan!!??! " Jimin get out of the shop and look for him. Everywhere. 

"Oh? Where am I? Daddy!! Daddy!!! " Jeongsan is now crying. He knows that it's his fault because he didn't listen to his father words. He can't help when he saw a huge Garfield doll. He's been following the Garfield doll direction until he get lost from his father. Jeongsan walk around to look for his father. But, he can't make it. He's just a small little boy. Jeongsan sit down at the corner of a shop. Crying alone. "Jeongsannie? " called a person. Jeongsan look at the person. He started to freak out. He stand up and step back. "Jeongsan.. It's me.. Come here.. Jeongsan.. " Jeongsan started to run away from the person. Who is it? Why did Jeongsan run away from that person? Jeongsan kept on running away to escape from the person. Jeongsan bumped into someone. "Please.. Please save me.. Help me.. " Jeongsan crying, begging to the person he bumped into. "Jeongsan? " call the person. Jeongsan look at him. "Uncle!! " Jeongsan hugged the man as he know who is he. It's Jungkook. The person that Jeongsan meet last week. "Hey.. Shush.. It's okay.. Uncle is here.. What happened? " asked Jungkook. "Uncle.. Please, help me.. I need my Daddy.. Please... " "Jeongsan! " called a person that attract Jungkook and Jeongsan attention to her. "Uncle! Please.. Run! I don't want her to come and take me away.. Please.. Run!! Uncle!! " Jeongsan urge Jungkook to run but he remain still. "Uncle! Please.. " Jeongsan cry again. "Jeongsan.. It's Mommy.. Let's go home, honey.. " Jeongsan hugged Jungkook tightly. Refused to let go. "Jeongsan.. It's Mommy.. Let's go.. " "No! Mommy is bad! " Jeongsan shouted. He refused to let go of his hands from Jungkook. "I'm sorry.. He's sulking.. My bad.. " she lied. Yes, Mommy. It's Jung Hwa. Jeongsan's Mom. "No! Uncle, please.. Please... No!! No! I don't want Mommy! I want Daddy! No!! " Jeongsan was forced drag by his mother. "Jeongsan.. It's okay.. It's your Mom.. It's okay.. " Jungkook convince him. "No! Uncle! Uncle!! I don't want Mommy! I want Daddy! Daddy!! Uncle!! Uncle!!! " Jeongsan was taken away from Jungkook. Jungkook sighed and turn around to walk away. But, one, two, three steps he walk, he stop. He sighed. "Aishh!! " Jungkook run towards Jeongsan. He felt uneasy. 

"Stop!! " Jungkook said to Jung Hwa. "Yes sir? " "Uncle!! " Jeongsan called for him. "Let him go.. " Jungkook show her his scary face. Death glare. Jeongsan push away his mother and let go of her grip from his hand. "Jeongsan! " Jungkook hug Jeongsan and let him be in his embrace. "Tell me later what happened.. Promise me? " Jungkook said to Jeongsan. He just simply nodded. Without hesitation, Jungkook run away with Jeongsan to the shopping mall. Jung Hwa chase after them, the man who she cheated with, come along. "Jeongsan!! " 

Jimin who's trying so hard to look for Jeongsan, sighed as he panting from running all over the shopping mall. Jimin stop for awhile. "Jeongsan.. Where are you, son? " Jimin wipe his sweat. "Jeongsan!! " Jimin heard someone call his son's name. Jimin look around him. He saw a man running with a boy who's been chase by two person. A man and a woman. Jimin look at the man who's carry a boy. Jeongsan! Jimin scream in his heart. Jimin immediately run towards him. Jimin stop in front of the man. 

"Daddy! " Jeongsan call for his father. Jimin take him away from the man. "Who are you? " Jimin asked him. Jeongsan who's terrified, hug Jimin tightly. "I'm.. I--" Jimin look at him but then his gaze was change to somewhere else. Jimin walk towards the man and stand in front of him. "Talk to me.. " Jimin said. "Talk to me.. " Jimin said again after the man didn't give response. Jimin sighed as the man stay stiff there. Jimin pull him into his embrace. "Aigoo.. It's been a long time.. How do you do? You look so... Handsome.. " Jimin didn't know what else he could describe of the person. Jimin stare at Jung Hwa before turn his gaze towards the man. Smile. "Thanks for looking after Jeongsan.. I'm worried sick about him ." Jimin acted that he's a friend of the man. "Jeongsan.. Are you okay? " asked Jimin. "Daddy.. Mommy take me away.. She wanted to take me away.. " Jimin look at them. Jung Hwa and the man. Jimin smile at Jeongsan. "It's okay Jeongsan.. Daddy is here.. Don't worry.. " Jimin kiss his forehead. "So, wouldn't you mind if you take good care of my son, again? " asked Jimin with his weird smile. "Sure. " Jimin then proceed to Jung Hwa. "Well well.. What we got here? " asked the man. "After a failure of a woman love, now.. A man?" Asked the man besides Jung Hwa. Jimin clenched his fist. "So what? You wanted to take him away from me too? Isn't it that means, you wanna have a try too? " Jimin smirked. "But yes.. It's more lovely if I'm in love with this man.. It's just a suffer to be in love with a woman who's useless!! " Jimin spit out his anger. Jung Hwa furrowed her brows as she felt angry. "So.. You admitted it.. " said the man. "No.. I'm confirming it.. " Jimin smirked again. "I'm warning you.. Both of you.. You know me well Jung Hwa.. I can make you suffer if I want.. You know I can pay someone to do it.. Right? " Jimin smirked one last Tim before pulling the man hands who carry Jeongsan, away from the shopping mall. 

♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

A/N: here you go! Another update.. I hope you like it! Leave comments! Thanks for subscribed, reading, comments and upvote! Love y'all!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥