BTS

Fated Encounter

"Oh? You're the girls I saw earlier." he said. Oh crap! He remembered! I looked at Tae Yang and her face is saying that we're so dead and that she's gonna beat me later.

"You met earlier?" Jimin-sunbaenim asked. HE'S SOOO CUTE!! I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS!! 

"Yes. I bumped into her ealier. I didn't get to apologize properly because manager-nim is calling us." Namjoon-sunbaenim said and pointer towards me. All eyes went to me as soon as he said that. 

"A-ah! It's okay, opp-sunbaenim. It's my fault. I wasn't paying attention to my sorroundings." I said and bowed my head. Crap! We're so dead to Ha Na-uunie later. 

"We're sorry for the trouble our members caused!" Ha Na-unnie said and all of us bowed. 

"H-Hey! It's fine really. It's embarrassing if you're doing it like that." Namjoon-sunbaenim said. Aww! He's such a softie~~~

"Do you remember we were like that when we were still trainees, until now." Taehyung-sunbaenim said. 

"Of course, who would forget those memories? We're here now because of what we did in the past." Jhope-sunbaenim said. All of them gave warm smiles to each other. Awww. It's so sweeeeeet~ They're reminiscing such precious memories together.

Tae Yang elbowed me. I lookedd at her and she signals to look around. I noticed that everyone is looking at me. I just realized what happened.

"Joesonghamnida!" I bowed as I closed my eyes. This mouth of mine! Aisht! 

"Don't sweat it. It's fine." Jungkook-sunbaenim said. I stood straight but still kept my head down. This is so embarrassing! I want the earth to swallow me now!

"Hey, it's fine. Besides, there's nothing wrong with what you said." Taehyung-sunbaenim said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

My eyes widen and body stiffen! OH MY GOBLIN!!! HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND MY SHOULDERS!!!! HOW TO KEEP CALM? 

"That's very considerate of you, sunbaenims." Min Ah unnie said. She must've noticed my reaction. Thank you, unnieeeee~

I know I'm so lucky for that to happen but if it stayed a little more longer, I don't know how to contain my feels anymore! It's so like a dream. I LOVE YOU BTS!! 

"E-eh? You're an ARMY? Nice meeting you!" Jhope-sunbaenim said. Double crap! I'm really so dead later!! 

-------

It's the end of the day so we are getting ready to go home. 

"Hey guys, gather up! I've got an announcement from the management." our seonsaengnim said. All of us immediately went to her. 

"So, as you know, the management doesn't allow you to go home for three months already but, since you're doing well this past few weeks, they finally let you go home for two days." All of us cheered with the annnouncement. We are so excited that we jump and made loud noises. 

"Quiet everyone! I'm not done yet." we tried to contain our happiness for a little more time, "So, there are of course rules to follow." she continued and told us the rules. 

"Okay everyone, back at the dorm and see you after two days." with that we are released

"YEEEEEES!!" All of us cheered like idiots. We happily went to our dorms to pack our things. 

"Hey, just because we're going home doesn't mean I'll forget what happened earlier with BTS-sunbaenims! You'll still need to be punished!" Tae Yang said. 

"Tae Yang-ahhhh~! I didn't mean it to happen~!" I said  with an aegyo. 

"Yah! That won't work on me so stop it!" she warned

"Tae Yang-ah! I really didn't mean it. Who would've wanted to bump their bias and be remembered that way?" I complained. Tae Yang flicked my forehead and I pouted. 

"That's your problem!" she said and stucked her tongue out to tease me

We finished packing our things and went to bed. I can feel that all of us are so excited for the next two days. We kept in touch with our family by letters but it's more exciting to see them in person. I wonder how Oppa and Eomma are doing. I hope there's a news about Appa. We can't still find him when he left us three months ago. 

Nevermind the little details. The important thing is I'm going home tomorrow!