The Start

Fated Encounter

“Kyaaaah! EXO!! EXO!! Xiumin oppa saranghaeyo! Chen oppa saranghaeyo!” I cheered from the top of my lungs

I’m so happy! I’m on a VIP seat at their concert! Seeing them this close is so magical for me. This can be my last time watching them since their ticket is so expensive and my parents were so against on me going to this concert. They just can’t seem to get the point. They should be thankful! I’m not doing drugs and just fangirling!

I’ll just forget about those thoughts and enjoy this moment! They’re dancing to Growl now. I’m missing Luhan, Tao, and Kris. For me, Growl is their most shinning era. It was so heartbreaking when the three left but I know the group must go on and I know deep in their hearts, they’re cheering for each other even though they’re not together anymore.

Waaah! They’re so cooool! I feel like after this concert, if God plans to take me, He can do so. Lol just kidding! I want to see BTS, too! Of course, I want to attend to the concert of Girls’ Generation and f(x) and MAMAMOO and so much more. It really saddens me to think that this may be my first and last concert to attend to. But no worries, I can always watch replays on Youtube and fancams.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!” OH MY GOSH! Xiumin winked at me. HE WINKED AT MEEEE! MY BIAS WINKED AT MEEE! I’m crying because of happiness. I can’t express it in words. I wish I had captured it but I want to enjoy the concert without filming and taking pictures. I want to focus on the concert itself, that’s why.

The concert ended. That’s it! This may be the last but I’m happy. I’ll never regret being a fangirl. This is the tale I want to tell my future children and when they decided to become a fangirl/fanboy, I’ll support them all the way. Being a fangirl is not easy so I consider it a profession.

I'm so happy my lips won't stop smiling. I was busy hopping my way to the bus station when someone approached me.

“Hey, uhhm, do you have time? Can we talk and have some coffee?” I was surprised! My mind is not working properly. Who wouldn’t be surprised, right? Out of the blue, someone approached you!

He’s wearing a cap, obviously hiding his face. He also has a face mask. He’s suspicious. But he’s voice said otherwise. He has a very calm voice.

“Don’t worry! I’m not a bad person! Here’s my card. I’m from ILY Entertainment and I want to scout you.” He said while handling over his card. Waah! Jinjja daebak! ILY is so famous and this man here wants to scout me!

[A/N: It’s obvious that there’s no such entertainment exists. Lololol!]

“I’m sorry but I’m not interested on being an idol.” I politely declined. I’M ACTUALLY SOOO INTERESTED but I know my parents won’t allow me. Besides, if I become an idol, I need to hiatus my fangirling. Can I do that? I don’t think so.

“Can’t you think it over? You’re really perfect for the next group that we’re planning to debut.” I bit my lips.

“Well, I can’t sing nor dance. I don’t think I’d really fit in to the group you’re saying.” I LIED! My voice isn’t so bad and so are my dancing skills but uggh! I know I can’t enter. My parents want me to attend college.

“I saw you at the concert. You’re singing and dancing to EXO’s songs! I was just actually three seats away from you.” Omoo! How can I escape this situation?

“Why would someone from ILY attend EXO’s concert?” I was seriously curious! Besides, this may be a chance to escape his question.

“Well, even if I’m from the other entertainment it doesn’t mean I can’t watch shows, right? Besides, I stan EXO. Seriously, I’m a fan myself.” He said

“Jinjjayo? Waaah! Daebak! I didn’t know that it was possible!”  

“Well, it is. Just like how artists greet and respect each other, it also applies to employees,” He explained. Waaah! It means even if I became an idol I can still stan? “So, can you re-think your decision? I’ll be waiting for you on the auditions on Friday.” He said with high hopes and left.

Eoddeokhae? I really want to but my parents. What will I say? What will my parents say? I know what they’ll say. They’ll say stop being ridiculous and focus on getting into college. Yeah, maybe I should just stop. My parents know what’s the best for me. I should just be satisfied being a fangirl.

I stare at the contact card the man gave. Maybe I’ll just keep it for souvenir. Even though I didn’t become an idol, at least I was scouted. That may be enough for me.

I went home finding out that some strangers were getting our things. My mom was doing her best to stop those strangers. There were five of them and they were huge because of their muscles compared to me and my mom who are skinny.

“Ya! Don’t just stand there! Help me! Stop them from getting our stuffs!” she told me while struggling to hold one of the persons.

“H-ha? What’s happening here, eomma?” I asked with so much confusion. What the heck is this? I don’t remember us having a huge debt to someone.

“Your bastard father was silently gambling and lost a big amount. He used our house as collateral! Now, he’s nowhere to be found!”

“Uri appa-ga? He won’t do such a thing!”

“Then tell me what’s happening here, huh!? DO YOU THINK I’M LYING?!” mom is so upset that she was already sitting on the floor. I went to her for support but she’s smacking me.

“Jeogiyo! How much is the debt of this family?”

“Thirty million won.”

“Here, take this check. Leave this family alone.” I look at the man and to my surprise, it was the man who scouted me.