Bad news

Fated Encounter

I was stunned by our sudden encounter and so my mind didn't function perectly.

"A-ah! Xiumin-sunbaenim! We're sorry about that." she bowed and kinda forced me to bow with her.

"A-ah aniyo! Gwaenchanayo~! Are you alright? Are you hurt?" he asked me but I'm too mesmerized to answer. 

"Yah! Yah! Mi Rae-ssi!" Tae Yan whispered to me as she nudge me to my senses

"A-ah, ye! Gwaenchaseumnida. Mianhamnida!" I said as I bowed again. YAAAAH!! NEOMU MINMANGHAE!! AISHT! 

"Mi Rae-ssi, you kinda said that out loud." Tae Yang whispered to me. Aisht! This mouth of me! Why do I always spill what was in my mind.

They were silent for a moment.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" I asked and they both nod as an answer. Huhuhu! Oh, mother earth! Swallow meee!! 

"Hyung! Are you done? Come one! We have another schedule." said by a familiar voice. I looked at Xiumin-sunbaenim's back and found Baekhyun-sunbaenim. It's weird to address them as sunbaenims. I'm more used to with Oppa.

"Not yet! Wait up a little!" he answered and face us, "I got to go. We're in a hurry. Sorry for the incident a while ago. I wasn't looking where I was going. I'll leave first. Bye. Take care you, two." he said and left us. 

I was still dumbfounded! 

"Yah! That's was so embarrassing! You even called him Oppa!" Tae Yang said as she pull me so we could move out of the scene, "Yah! Notice me, babo!" she shouted

"HUHUHU! THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING! HOW CAN I FACE HIM AGAIN?! AHUHU! WHY DID I EVEN CALL HIM OPPA?! WE AREN'T EVEN CLOSE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I said out of frustration

"That's what I'm saying! What happened there, really?" she asked as we exit the building. I led her to a bench so we could properly talk there

"Do you purposely hit him because he's your bias?" she asked as we sit down

"Yah! I'm not like that! It was purely an accident." I said to defend myself, "Right after I've done my thing, I hurridely came back because you were waiting outside. We're only friends for half a day so I was embarrassed that you were waiting and I was being slow on getting back." I explained. I seriously wanna die right now, like right now! I made a skinship with my bias but it was the most embarrassing moment of my life! The auditions were nothing compared to this!

"Do you think he'll hate me?" I said while in the verge of tears. Seriously, why do this thing happened?! 

"Yah! Xiumin-sunbaenim is not the kind of person! You should know that better!" she said. She's right! I know Xiumin Opp--I mean,--sunbaenim is a good person. He's not someone who holld grudges and it was seriously an accident.

"I know. Huhu. But still!" I'm contradicting myself, right? 

"Yah! Geumanhae! It happened already! Besides, at least you made an impact! He'll remember you for sure!" she said teasingly

"Ahh! I don't want him to remember me that way. It's not good!" 

"By the way, why was he and Baekhyun-sunbaenim here?" she asked, "Ah, right! There's also a boy group that'll be debuting a year after us. Maybe the both of them will train the boys." she answered herself. But it was fine, she has a point anyway and I'm too bothered with what happened to think. Huhuhu

"Yah! You're thinking out loud! Stop worrying! Let's just eat a lots of meat tonight for dinner. Tomorrow's training will be hell, I can feel it!" 

"Geurae. Let's go." but I'm still worried. Ahuhu! What did I do wrong to receive this karma? Ahuhu, It's not karma because Xiumin-sunbaenim and me had an interaction but still! Huhuhu. How not to worry?

-------

We went to our dorm as soon as we finished eating. It's already 9 in the evening. We slammed ourselves to our bed. I'm sure we're gonna miss it when we start training. 

"Tae Yang-ssi, when do you think we'll get our phones back? I kinda miss it already." Yeah. They got our phones at the assembly earlier. They said they'll contact our families for us and tell that they won't be letting us to use it for the meantime so we could focus on our training. 

I wonder how can I know updates about my idols if I don't have a phone? Ahuhu.

"Don't worry! I know that they'll be getting our phones so I prepared another one!" she said and stood up to get something out of her bag. She showed me her other phone.

"Yah! Isn't that prohibited?" I asked. We'll be doomed if we're caught!

"I know, I know.Don't worry. This'll be the last time I'm going to use this and I'll dispose this tomorrow. I just want to know a little update about my idols before we start to train." she said

I went to her bed and we immediately scanned for some updates. I went to the rest room and found her still scanning at her phone. Her face was a little bothered though.

"Yah, Mi Rae-ssi! Look at this!" she said. I immediately went to her.

"EXO's Xiumin being hooked up by a new trainee from another entertainment." I said as I red what's on the headline

It was me, Tae Yang, and Xiumin-sunbaenim, it's just that Tae Yang and my face were blurred. 

"EXO's Xiumin was invited by an entertainment to help coaching he new trainees. Some fans followed them and caught this! A new trainee under the entertainment was talking to Xiumin. The source said that the girl even called Xiumin Oppa..." Tae Yang red and the article goes on

I can't even myself listen. What's this? I'm not hooking Xiumin-sunbaenim! 

"Yah! You're in a big trouble! EXO-ls are going on a rampage about this article!" Tae Yang said

"You're not helping! I'm worried enough! Ahuhu. What's happening in my life?" I just want to be an idol. I didn't expect to meet Xiumin-sunbaenim at our company! I didn't even know that he's there! 

"We need to pretend that we didn't know this or else they'll know that we have a phone." Tae Yang told me

I know but how can I pretend not to be worried when I'm in trouble? Mostly, Xiumin-sunbaenim's name is on the line! 

"Mi Rae-ssi! You're voicing out your thoughts again. Don't worry! This is nothing. People won't know that it's you. They blurred out out faces." she said to lessen my worry

"This is just my first day and I'm already in trouble."