D-DAY!!

Fated Encounter


I stretched my body as I conviced myself to wake up. I'm hearing the alarm we set last night so that we won't oversleep today. 

"Aeduelaaa! Wake up!" I heard Yeon Ah unnie said. She must be at the kitchen preparing our breakfast. I looked at Tae Yang and found that she's already up and seated at her bed. 

"Yah, Mi Rae, you take a bath first. You're the one who's the slowest in here." Tae Yang told me. I just glared at her.

The two of us has been living together since trainee days so she knows how slow I am already. I admit that I'm slow. I did everything I can to fasten myself and only a smitten of minutes are reduced. 

"Gueraeyo, Tae Yang unnie!" I said emphasizing the word unnie and jumped off the bed. 

Everyone is busy getting ready. Well, today is the day, of course. We're finally going on stage to officially debut. 

----

We are all done taking a bath and preparing ourselves. We ate together just as promised last night. 

"This is it, guys! When manager oppa arrived, he'll bring us right to the broadcasting station. There, we'll show people what we've trained for. Let's not be nervous and trust each other." Ha Na unnie said.

"Nervous? More like excited!" Ye Seul unnie squeeled. We giggled with her. 

Eating breakfast were done in a bliss. Tae Yang and I were taking care of the dishes when manager oppa arrived. 

"Are you ready to leave?" He asked while looking at us one by one. We looked at each others' faces.

"Ready than ever." Ha Na unnie said

-------

We arrived at the venue an hour before our debut. 

"I'm so nervous!" Ye Seul unnie said. She's shaking her whole body to shake off her nervousness.

"Yah! Don't do that. You'll affect us as well." Min Ah unnie told her.

Ye Seul unnie mouthed "mian" and did her aegyo. 

I can feel that all of us feels nervous and excited at the same time. 

"Aedul-ah, this is going to be your changing room. Start fixing yourselves now." Manager-oppa told us. We did what we were told.

Everything was already prepared for us.

We have our costumes, make up artists, and all other stuffs. 

While we are fixing ourselves, as I can see the progress within the room, it's sinking in. We are really going to debut this day! I still can't believe it!

Like, I was just scouted after I attended EXO's concert, now my sunbaenims. It was the CEO himself who scouted me! We trained for the last months so hard that we don't even sleep or eat properly. We have different difficulties coming here, at this point of our lives, but we're here. We're finally going to reach the first step of our dreams. 

This is gonna be so memorable! I hope Oppa and Eomma made it. We had a fight two months ago, I haven't talked to Eomma properly yet because of the schedules but I texted her, inviting to attend today. I just hope she isn't mad anymore.

-------
Ten minutes before we step on stage, we gathered at a little space on the back stage.

"Yah, this is it! You better not messed up anything!" Ha Na unnie warned

"Yah! That's not encouraging. Aedul-ah, we can do this! We trained so hard for this. This is the moment we were waiting for all this time! We fought, we had difficulties, but that will all be nothing once we stepped onto that stage and prove ourselves to ourselves." Yeon Ah unnie said

"Prove ourselves to ourselves?" Tae Yang asked

"Yes, Tae Yang. We don't do this for others approval. We do this because this is what we want. So we're doing this to prove to ourselves that we can do this." Yeon Ah unnie explained. Gaaah! That's a wonderful speech indeed! 

"So let's do this! Goddess--"

"HWAITING!" we all cheered and prepare ourselves because the time is getting lesser and lesser and it's time for our debut stage!

The staffs called us and that we should head up on stage. We looked at each other and smiled. This is it! The time and day we were all waiting for. As the host end his introduction to us, we're on stage performing our debut song. 

-------

Our performance ended and we all headed backstage. Our manager oppa welcomed us with a big smile.

"You all did great! The audience loved your performance! We'll move to your interview session next so go get change." He said

We all smiled and cheered at each other. This is so amazing! My heart is like going to burst because of the excitement and joy this debut brought me. 

I don't regret the choices I made going through here. I'm glad I did this.

-------

A/N I'm so sorry for being hiatus in a long time. Many things are happening since I'm still a student. I'll try to update again as soon as I can. Thank you for reading~