EXO

Fated Encounter

My feet brought me to the place where I usually went when I was a kid. It's a riverbank. My parents will always scold me whenever I'll go here because I might drown but now, I can finally go here alone because I'm already a teenager. 

I sat down and put my head into my knees. Why can't she understand that I want what I'm doing right now? 

"Yah! It's not like that." a familiar voice said. I looked at my side and found Oppa sitting beside me. So he followed me, huh. I stood up to leave but he held my hand.

"Let's go back. Talk to Eomma properly. I know she'll understand." he said. 

"Maybe next time. When I finally achieve what I was fighting for. Besides, you're gonna be busy with the restaurant. We won't have time to talk. Let's all talk next time. Maybe when Appa comes home." and with that, I left Oppa alone. 

This time, my feet led me to a park. There's still people here. What are they doing? It's 8:30 in the evening already. But who am I to judge? I'm also wandering this time of the night. 

I sat at the swing and let my feet sway me away. I didn't notice that I'm crying already. I stopped the swing to calm myself.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Why won't you stop?" I said to myself. Gaah! This is so frustrating. I hope no one will notice me. I'm too embarass to face anyone now. 

"Yaaah! Stop pouring! There's no reason to cry!" I smack myself so there'll be a reason to cry. I'm not sad! What happened is not a reason to cry. I just need to prove myself to Eomma so that she'll accept my passion. 

"Gwaenchanayo?" Crap! Someone noticed me. I stood but kept my head down.

"Yes. Don't mind me. I'm sorry!" I said

"Are you sure? You seemed to be crying." I raised my head and found that someone familiar is the one talking to me. I just stared at him dumbfoundedly. 

"Lay hyung! Mweohae?" It's Baekhyun Oppa-- I mean, sunbaenim. I know his voice, it's Baekhyun-sunbaenim. He approached us but I'm still mute. 

"Ah, this lady here is crying. I thought she's hurt that's why I approached her." Lay-sunbaenim said to Baekhyun-sunbaenim. 

"Geurayo? Jeogiyo, gwaenchanayo? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Baekhyun-sunbaenim asked me. Crap! Crap! Crap! I looked so hilarious right now and they're looking at me. I just hope no more members will come. 

"Lay hyung! Baekhyun! Come here. We're going to start playing." Chanyeol-sunbaenim called them. Crap! Don't come here! Jebal!

Of course, the heavens won't hear my call so all members are here right now except Xiumin-sunbaenim and Suho-sunbaenim. I bowed my head again so they won't see my face. What are they doing here, by the way? ㅠㅠㅠ 

"What's wrong here? Why didn't you go back when I called you?" Chanyeol-sunbaenim asked the two members

"Lay-hyung found this lady crying. He thought she's hurt so he's talking to her but she's not answering." Baekhyun-sunbaenim said

"Geurae? What are we going to do now? Maybe she's really hurt that's why she's not answering." Chanyeol-sunbaenim said. They looked at me with concern and anxiousness. 

"A-ahh--" I was finally going to talk when Xiumin-sunbaenim and Suho-sunbaenim appeared. 

"What's wrong in here? I thought we're going to play." Suho-sunbaenim said. The OT9 is in front of me and some of them talked to me with this face! MY GOBLIN!! I looked so hilarious right now. My make up was already ruined and I smelled like the kitchen. Goblin, whyyyy

"Lay-hyung found this lady crying so he thought that she's hurt. She's not answering so I thought she's really hurt somewhere. We're planning to call an ambulance." Chanyeol-sunbaenim said

"Jinjja? Oh? She looked familiar!" Xiumin-sunbaenim said when he saw me. Crap! Crap! Xiumin-sunbaenim now is not that time for you to remember me! Jebaaal! 

"Huh? Do you know her, hyung?" Sehun-sunbaenim asked

"Yes! Right! She's one of the trainees from ILY. Remember, I'm coaching their  boys. She talked to me once." Xiumin-sunbaenim said. He's so cute. Yah, Mi rae!! Now is not the time to think about that! You looked hilarious and you're thinking that Xiumin-sunbaenim is cute? Gaah! You have mental problems here.

"Is she not a sasaeng? Or maybe she's stalking us?" D.O.-sunbaenim said. Crap! They're suspecting me. 

"Let's not think that way. I'm sure she's not like that, right?" Chen-sunbaenim said while smiling at me. Omooo! He's cheekbones are showing. It's so cuuuuute! Yah! Stop thinking about it! Leave now before more embarassing moments happens.

"I--I'm okay. Sorry to bother you all. I'll be leaving." I bowed and started leaving. Please don't follow me! Jebaaal! I don't want you guys to see me like this. You're one of my favorite groups and for you guys to see me like this is so embarassing! ㅠㅠㅠ

"Wait!" I hear Lay-sunbaenim called. I stopped but I didn't looked at them. Lay-sunbaenim, I know you're kind and all, but please, don't look at me. I don't look good at all right now because I've been crying. It's embarassing! 

"A-ah? Is that it? I'm sorry." Lay-sunbaenim said. CRAP!! This mouth! Aish! JINJJAAAA!! I faced Lay-sunbaenim

"Jeo-Jeogiyo. Lay-sunbaenim, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry! I really appreciate all of you for being kind towards me, really. Don't worry. I'm not hurt. Thank you for your concern and I'm sorry for being rude." I once again bowed and really left. 

Crap! Crap! Crap! Mi Rae, why are you so unlucky especially towards your favorite groups? Before leaving the restaurant you were slapped and now you're favorite group saw your hilarious face with messed up make up and swollen eyes! Gaaaah! 

I continued to wander around the neighborhood when I decided to go back at the restaurant. It's already 12:45 in the morning. Eomma said our next customers will come at 1. We fought but I still want to help at the restaurant. 

I entered the restaurant and saw Oppa waiting. 

"Mi Rae-yah." he said to me and looked at me with concern. He must be worried. 

"Where is Eomma?" 

"She went home. I stayed because she told me the customers might be visiting tonight. I need to tend them." 

"Are they that important that you can't close the shop for them?" I said and went to the kitchen. I started cooking. I heard the door opened and Oppa greeted them. They must be the VIP customers. I hope they'll eat fast and leave soon. I want to rest but I can't leave Oppa here alone. They sound to be a large group based on their noise. 

W-wait? Aren't their voices familiar? 

"Mi Rae-yah, help me serving them. They tend to order a lot so move a little faster. By the way, they want fried rice so please bring it to them. I'll be getting more ingredients at  the back." Oppa said and he moved out. I just hope my feeling is not right. 

I went outside with their orders. I'm keeping my balance so I was focusing on the foods when a man approached me and get the orders. 

"Let me help you." I looked at the man and crap, my feeling was right. It was Kai-sunbaenim. Whyyyy

"Oh? You're the lady earlier!" Baekhyun-sunbaenim said. Crap! Crap! Crap! Mother Earth, I'm ready to be in your belly! 

"You're funny!" Kai-sunbaenim said. Crap! He heard! Aish! My mouth!!! 

As soon as I placed the orders that I bought, I went to the kitchen as fast as I can. I saw Oppa just getting back from the storage. 

"Yah!! Oppa! Why didn't you tell me it was EXO!!" I told him. I smacked him a few times too

"I told you you'll faint when you see them." Oppa said and just chuckled

GOBLIN WHYYY!!