D-3

Fated Encounter

I went back to the dorm without me and my mom making up. It was so awkward whenever we see each other but thankfully, the restaurant was a little busy so all we could do for the past days was to tend the shop. I'm happy that at least there's something that Eomma could do so she wouldn't feel restless. I just wondered where did she get the money. I didn't got a chance to ask about it. 

Tae Yang was already at our room when I arrived. We hugged like we haven't seen each other for ages. 

"So, how was home?" I asked her. 

"Good. I'm so happy. We bond to the fullest. My mom told me to bring you next time since I was always mentioning you." she said. I can see in her face that she really had a good time with her family. 

"How about you?" I immediately bowed my head when she said that. Remembering what happened on my first day was so terrible I don't want to recall it. 

"Yah! Waegurae?" she looks worried. Should I tell her or not? Gaaah~

"You should tell me! I told you what happened on my break." 

"It was not as good as yours. It was actually the worst!" I told her and slammed myself at her bed. 

"We got a business. I forgot to task Oppa where they got the funds but yeah, we got one. It's called Ramyeon House." I told her

"What's bad about that? It's actually good news! At least you won't worry too much about your mom and brother now." I sat beside her and put my head on her shoulder. 

"Wait for the worse part. I fought with my mom. You know, my plan to stop because of our debuting getting sooner, she refused. I fought for my team. Things got heated up. I ended getting slapped. That was what happened at my day off." she put her hand on my shoulder to console me. 

"But there's more worst to that." I continued.

[A/N I know the "more worst" part is double superlative but who cares yolo]

"What more? Really, Mi Rae?" she said like she was already expecting that I did something stupid. 

"EXO-sunbaenims.." I looked at her face and saw her eyes widen. She kept silent so I continue my story, "They saw me crying. You know, after I fought with Eomma, I ran away and my feet led me to the neighborhood park, they were there." I started throwing my tantrums

"They saw me in my most ugly state! I even voiced out my thoughts to Lay-sunbaenim! You know what's the worst part? They were regular customers at Eomma's business. I tended them and did more embarassing things." I started crying. She hugged.

"There, there! It's not their fault. You're the one at fault for being babo!" she said while being serious

"Yah! Are you really my friend!" 

"Yes! That's why I'm telling you this thing. How can you be so careless!" she smack me at the head

"Yah! I'm still older than you!" 

"I don't care! Is that all that happened?" She asked. Everything that happened is still fresh for me so I know there's a little part I'm not yet telling.

"There's more." she stayed silent, "Xiumin-sunbaenim remembered me. He remembered I'm from ILY. My stomach growled and Suho-sunbaenim asked me to eat with them. I refused because I'm so wasted that time and so overwhelmed with what happened." I bowed my head in embarassment

"Gaaaah! What will happen to you when we see them again? And it's for sure that we'll see them again because they're popular idols and sunbaenims." she said.

"Yah! Is that suppose to make me feel better or what?" I sobbed at her

"Let's just hope that the unnies won't find out about this or you'll be in trouble." I nod my head in agreement. I need to be more careful next time. I don't want to trouble my other members because of my clumsiness. 

"By the way, have you greeted our unnies already?" I shook my head. 

"I went straight here." 

"Make sure you do it later. They told me that the training will be more intense since it'll be two months from now, it'll be our debut." 

"Aren't our training intense already? I didn't feel like we're resting at all." I complained

"Yah! You wanted to become an idol right? Working hard this much is nothing." she lectured

"Ne, unnie." I emphasized unnie to her so she knows I'm being sarcastic. But I know she's right. I fought with my mom because of this and I won't stop fighting for my dreams so I'll work harder and harder if I should. 

------- [A/N Let's jump through time for more exciting parts in the near future *creepy wink* I wanted to write those already]

Three days before out debut and we're preparing so much. The music, the choreography, as in everything. We're just having a five minute break now.

"Not because we're going to debut doesn't mean we have the luxury to slack off." Ha Na unnie said. Being the leader suits her because she's pushing us to our limits but knows when to stop. She has that balance of strictness and care for us. 

"We know. Yah! I still can't believe that just few more days and we'll be on stage." Ye Seul unnie said. 

"I know. I hope we could succeed thought. I don't want us to just debut, comeback a few times and that's it. I want for people to remember us for a long, long time." Yeon Ah unnie said

"Hey, I know we're going to succeed so stop being sentimental and let's start practicing again." Ha Na unnie said and we started getting on our feets. 

"Let's try again at Min Ah's part. I think that's not a little polished yet." As the music started, we danced our body to it. A little more days and we're going to debut. This is it! The most awaited part of our lives. We shed so much tears, sweat, time and effort for this day to come. I want this to be the most memorable 

-------

It's already 4 am in the morning when we finished our practice. 

"Let's all wrap up and head to dorm." Ha Na unnie said. We were getting ready to leave when our manager came in. We greeted him. Gaaah~ I hope this is just a fast announcement. My body aches so much I want to sleep already. 

"I'm glad that you're still here." he started, "I want to tell you guys that you'll be moving to a new dorm so that all of you will start living together. This might be a little late but we need you guys to be more closer to each other so that you can pull off your dance and songs. Everything is about teamwork and teamwork exist if you're comfortable with each other. I know that for the past months, you are already comfortable with each other but the management don't think that it is enough. They want you to be as closer as possible for the coming days. You'll be transferring later at 10 am. Make sure to pack all your things. That's it. You may go." 

When manager-nim left the room, we all let our sighs. 

"Why only now? You know, I always wondered why we were living at seperated rooms. I always wanted to bond with you guys!" Yeon Ah unnie said

"Well, better late than never. Let's head to our dorms and rest a little bit. Don't oversleep so you can still pack your things. See you at the new dorm!" Ha Na unnie said. She seems excited but we're all too tired to be expressing it now. I know, when we meet up later at our new dorm, it'll be fantastic! 

-----

[A/N] After they debut, the fun starts. *evil laugh* BTW, this is the fastest chapter I wrote. It's only 45 mins. Gaah~ I'm so proud lololol