EXO (prt 2)

Fated Encounter

"Yah Oppa, you serve them, I'll stay here and cook. I'll do the dishes as well. Just don't make me go outside! Jebaaal!" I plead as I get the knife from him. 

"You don't even know how to cook some of the foods they ordered. What will you do?" he said. I know deep inside him he's laughing at me. I'm soooo gonna kill this guy. I can't believe he's my oppa.  ㅠㅠ 

"It's fine! Do they know you, huh?" 

"Yes, they do! Especially Xiumin Oppa--I mean, sunbaenim. He coaches the other batch of trainees!" I feel like I'm going to cry again. Goblin why are you doing this to meeeeeee~

"Oh guerae? Mian but you tend them, I'll cook." he said as he pushed me outside. He hurriedly closed the kitchen doors so I cannot re-enter. I glared at him at the window. 

"J-Jeogiyo?" Chanyeol-sunbaenim called. I faced them without even fixing myself. I'm so overwhelmed with emotions right now that I don't know how to deal with anything anymore. I just know that what's happening to me now is so embarassing and that I'll keep this to my kids so they won't die with embarassment from me. 

"G-Gwaenchanyo?" Suho-sunbaenim asked. Did I voiced out my thoughts again? If I do, did they heard me? I looked at them and confirmed the answer for myself. 

Gaah! Seriously! Aish! I'm internally crying the Han River. ㅠㅠ 

"N-Ne?" I approached them. I don't know how will I face them the next time we meet. 

"A-Ahm, we would like to order two more fried rice, japchae and samgyupsal." Suho-sunbaenim said. I wrote their orders and bowed as I leave. I told Oppa their orders. 

"Yah Oppaaaa! Let me in! I'm going to help you!" I scream in whisper. 

"Just do a good job there. You don't need to help me." he insisted. Gaaah! When he really leaves that kitchen, I'm so gonna kill him!

I have no other choice but to wait for their orders by the window. I sat by the counter and kept my head low. I don't want to create an eye contact with them. It's so embarassing!! 

There was a moment of silence after my stomach growled. That's right. We fought at dinner and I ran away so I'm really hungry. But GOBLIN WAEGURAEEEEE!! Why this time? Why not later? I looked at them and they were already looking at me. I bowed to them with my sorry face and went to the kitchen door and started knocking again. 

"Yah!! Oppa!! Let me in!! Jebaal!!" I'm almost crying. I cannot believe that this is happening to me. ㅠㅠ

"Here are their orders. Go bring it to them." Oppa said as he put the orders by the window. 

"Can't I really be the cook and you go serve?" I said with the sound of pleading in my voice. I really don't know how to face them anymore. ㅠㅠ

With no other choice, I went to their table and placed their orders. I kept my head down while serving them because I really don't know how to face them. They're my sunbaenims for Goblin's sake! I've done so many embarassing things in front of them that I don't know if I'll still be alive after this. ㅠㅠ

"A-Ah, jeogiyo. Do you want to eat with us?" Suho-sunbaenim asked. I stared at him because of his question. He's asking me to eat with them? HE'S ASKING ME TO EAT WITH THEM!! OMOOOO! 

"Thank you for your kindness but I'll decline. You're our customers. Just eat comfortably. Sorry for the incident earlier." I said. Besides, there may be some fans lurking around. I don't want them to be issued with me. I don't want to put them at harm just because I'm hungry. 

"That's also kind of you to think of but it's okay. You can eat with us." Chen sunbaenim said. My eyes grew large by the sudden realization that I'm still with them and I'm voicing out my thoughts. 

"Ah, aniyo. I'm really fine, thank you." I hurriedly left after I said that. Crap! Crap! Crap! I want this day to end! ㅠㅠ

After that, they didn't order again. It's already 2:30 in the morning. When will they rest? I'm sure their schedule is already jam packed for tomorrow, or should I say later. 

Kai-sunbaenim signals that they want the receipt so they could pay. I brought them their receipt. Suho-sunbaenim paid for the food with his card. They left after that. Oppa went out of the kitchen to help me clean their table. 

"So, how was this experience for you?" he asked teasingly. I throw the towel rag at him.

"YAH! Clean this yoursel!" I said and marched out. Jinjja! That Oppa is soooo mean! Huhuhu I don't know how will I face EXO-sunbaenims that next time we meet again. ㅠㅠ

-------

A/N This is so short but I'll do better next time. Hihihi :3