Unlucky

Fated Encounter

I so ruined my life by bumping into my main biases. I just hope that we won't see them anymore because it's sooooo embarrasing. 

"Mi Rae-ya, we're here." Tae Yang told me. Oh right! We were walking to Red Velvet-sunbaenim's room when I bumped into Namjoon-sunbaenim. 

"Hana, dul, set!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're Goddess-imnida!" we again introduce, but this time to Red Velvet-sunbaenims. 

"Waah! You guys are so cute!" Irene-sunbaenim said. Actually, she's my bias so I'm internally celebrating that we're seeing Red Velvet today. She's so cuuuuute! But I feel that Irene-sunbaenim is under appreciated. She's so talented and can do many things. I just hope SM Ent. can see that. 

"So who's in your dancing line?" Seulgi-sunbaenim asked. Tae Yang and I raised our hands. She's our main dancer. I'm on sub. 

"Do you want to have a dance battle?" Seulgi-sunbaenim said. Tae Yang's eyes twinkled. I bet she's loving this. She loves dancing so much that everytime we have a new choreo, she's practicing it over and over. She's the first one to memorize our choreos and teaches us techniques to learn it easier. 

"Tae Yang-ah, fighting!" we cheered.  They started dancing while the other Red Velvet-sunbaenims are singing random songs for their background music. They're both having fun! I love it when people are doing the things they love. It makes me happy, too. 

-------

We stopped visiting the sunbaenims because it's time for their performance. As for us, we rested and ate our lunch. 

"Yah! Stop getting my sausage!" Tae Yang said. Jin Soo is currently getting all Tae Yang's sausages. Hmm, their might be a chemistry to bloom between this two. I'll ship them! Hahaha

"Stop imagining things, Mi Rae-ssi! We can hear your thoughts." Jin Soo said. They are both glaring at me. I raised my hands mid way signaling my surrender. 

"Chin Hae-yaaah~!" I called him sweetly. I'm not flirting with him. I seriously think of him as my little brother. I have an older brother so I'm kinda of used with a boy but having a little brother is different with an older brother so it makes me happy. I hugged him tight and fed him some of my sausages. 

"Mi Rae-yah, don't harrass little Chin Hae!" Yeon Ah unnie said. Everyone laughed.

"Yah! I'm not harrassing him, unnie!" I said, "Do I look like I'm harassing you?" Chin Hae shook his head while his cheeks was stuffed with sausages

"You're sooo adorable, Chin Hae!" I said and squeezed his nose

"Hey everyone! Fix yourselves. We'll resume visiting your sunbaenims." our seonsaengnim announced. We immediately fix ourselves and our things. 

"Goddess, come here." Ha Na unnie said. We immediately went to here and gather

"So, we'll be seing BTS-sunbaenim. I want you to behave and hold your feels as much as possible. We don't want to look weird for our first empression. They are one of the hottest idols right now so we don't want to mess up." she said. We're taking precautions because all of us in Goddess, as in all of us, are fans of BTS. We know deep inside ourselves, we're already partying and getting hyped.

"We all know how hot they are but we need to keep calm. Let's drool over them when we finished our rounds." Yeon Ah unnie added. We all nod our head in agreement.

Tae Yang pulled me into a corner after the gathering. 

"Yah, it's BTS-sunbaenims! What are you going to do with Namjoon-sunbaenim?" she asked me. My eyes widen! Crap! I forgot about that!

"What? You forgot?" she exclaimed with a shout whisper. 

[A/N you know, when you're whispering but you want to shout. Shout whisper. idk the right term huhu forgive me]

"I'm sorry! I'm very occupied with Chin Hae." I chuckled nervously

"What if he remembers you?" she asked with a little angry tone. I know she's just concern. I'm clumsy around my ultimate biases, that's why.

"I'm sure he won't! He's in a hurry when we bumped each other. I'm sure he won't remember me." it kinda hurts lol but hey, I hope he really won't remember. I want to make a more good impression rather than bumping into him

"Let's just hope. We're so dead if he remembers you." she said and we went along with the other members. 

-------

We're here at the dressing room of BTS-sunbaenims. They've just arrived so they are being taken care of the staffs. 

[A/N I feel there's a wrong gammar in the previous sentence please tell me huhu wherever in this story ples thanks ;))]

I MADE AN EYE CONTACT WITH SUGA-OPPA--I mean sunbaenim!!!!! I lowered my head in embarrassment.

Tae Yang elbowed me so I faced her with a questioning look on my face. She signals me to some closer to her.

"Yah, be ready! Namjoon-sunbaenim is here!" she whispers. I stiffened! OMOOOOO!!

"Hana, dul set!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're Goddess-imnida!" and as usual, we introduced ourselves with our stage names. 

"Ohhh! Goddess! So your group is mythology inspired." Namjoon-sunbaenim remarked. He scanned our faces and stopped at me and Tae Yang

"Oh? You're the girls I saw earlier." he said. Oh crap! He remembered! I looked at Tae Yang and her face is saying that we're so dead and that she's gonna beat me later.