D-2

Fated Encounter

We arrived at our new dorm just as planned. It was so spacious! There were two bedrooms with two double decked beds each. We also have our own kitchen. There's also two bathrooms. A receiving area-slash-living room. Wow! This is so amazing~

"Waah! This is beyond what I imagined!" Tae Yang said. All of us are so excited at the thought of living together. 

"By the way, the management said you can take your day off today and tomorrow. Take a plenty of rest because that'll be the last day off you'll be having. Your schedules are going to be packed once you debut." Our manager said, "Take your time fixing your things then bond together. Go wherever you want and do everything. This is the last freedom you'll have. Don't waste it." we all nod and smiled at him. 

"I'll be leaving then. Take care, you guys." he said and Ha Na unnie accompanied him until at the door. 

"Kyaaah!" we all shouted and hugged each other. 

"I can't believe this! We're going to live together from now on!" Ye Seul unnie said. We're in the living room right now and no one is starting to unpack because we're too mesmerized by the moment.

"Yah, do you want to.." Min Ah unnie said and clack her tongue. 

"Guerae! Let's drink! Gaaah! It's been a while since the last time I had one." Yeon Ah said. She's already smiling widely like she's expecting that we'll all agree with Min Ah unnie. 

"Yah, yah, we still have Tae Yang and Mi Rae." Ha Na unnie said, "Can you two drink already?" she asked us. She really takes care of us like her own daughters. I'm touched~

Tae Yang nod while I shook my head. They all looked at me like I've done something bad. 

"When was the last time you had a drink?" Min Ah unnie asked me. Am I being interrogated here? 

"I haven't drink. Ever." I told them. They were all shocked by what I said. What? Is not drinking not normal?

"Yes, it is not. What did you do with your friends when you celebrate birthdays of one another?" Min Ah unnie said. 

"Actually, I'm not very friendly but it's not that I don't have friends. I do have, but when they invite me to drink or to go out, I always refuse because my parents won't allow me." I explained. Well, studies go first above all else. That's why when Eomma agreed to the terms of Mr. Lee, I was so happy. But I didn't expect that we'll end up like this. 

"Aww. That's so sad. You must be a very diligent student and a kind daughter." Ye Seul unnie said. 

"It's okay. I can try, maybe. You're here with me so I'll experience it first hand with you guys." I said to lighten up the mood.

"That's the spirit, Mi Rae-yah! Let's fix our things then go. I'm so excited!" Min Ah unnie said. 

"Kajaaa!" Ha Na unnie shouted. We also shouted with her. Kyaaaah~ I'm so excited! I'll be drinking for the first time. I wonder how will this go? 

-------

We're now out and strolling at the streets. We're wearing face masks to be sure. We don't want any scandal before our debut. 

"So, where do you want to go?" Min Ah unnie asked. We're just wondering around without a real plan, actually. We stopped walking to talk about what are we going to do. 

"It's three in the afternoon so why don't we have some late lunch, first? We just ate ramyeon at the dorm." Ye Seul unnie suggested. Well, not bad. I'm a little hungry myself. 

"Guerae. Where do you want to eat?" Ha Na unnie said. 

"I know a great place around here. Do you want to go there?" Tae Yang suggested. 

"Call! Let's go there! Kajaaa!" Yeon Ah unnie said. 

We let Tae Yang lead the way since she's the one who knew about the restaurant. After a few more walks, we reached our destination. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" we greeted the staff as we enter the establishment. They led us to our place and gave us the menu. 

"Wait, do we have money for this?" Min Ah unnie said. We all stop looking at the menu and stared at each other. I sensed the anxiety within us when no one anwered. Just when we're starting to panic, Ha Na unnie raised a card.

"Manager Oppa, gave me his card. The company will pay." she said with a straight face. We all stared at her.

"Yah! Don't make us nervous!" Ye Seul unnie said. 

"Hooray! We can eat all we want!" Yeon Ah unnie said and we all cheered with her. Ha Na unnie told us to quiet down a little. We don't want to disturb other customers. 

"Yah! This is so awesome! Kyaaa! I'll never regret entering this entertainment." Tae Yang said. We all agreed with her. 

We ordered and just waiting for our foods to come. 

"Yah, did you heard the news about our boy trainees?" Min Ah unnie asked. Only me and Tae Yang shooked our heads. 

"Waeayo? What happened to them, unnie?" I asked. 

"They'll be debuting right after us." she said. 

"I thought they'll debut one year after us?" Tae Yang said

"That was the original plan but the CEO's wife said that it's better to have us debut at the same time because we're the back up plan of each other." Ha Na unnie explained. 

"Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked and they all looked at me like I asked a stupid question. 

"Yes. It's stupid, you babo!" Tae Yang said. I glared at her.

"It's good at the same time bad. It's good since, well, we all want to debut and it's coming true. It's bad because we're back up plan of each other. It means, the CEO's wife doesn't trust our skills that we'll be successful." Yeon Ah unnie explained. I nod my head, understanding unnie's words.

Gaah! Whoever she is, she doesn't have the right to underestimate us! 

"Yah yah! That's enough. We're here to enjoy! The foods coming so help yourselves." Min Ah unnie said. We immediately finished our meals and payed with our manager's card. 

"So where are we going now?" Ye Seul unnie asked.

"Hmm, we're so full so why don't we burn it at a karaoke room?" I suggested. I really want to sing right now. that's why I suggested the karaoke. 

"Guerae! I haven't been in a karaoke room for a long time!" Min Ah unnie said. We're all excited as we travel to the placce where there's karaoke rooms. 

We arrived at the place and immediately rent a room. As soon as we entered the room, Min Ah unnie called us.

"Yah, yah, did you the cameras outside?" she said. We all nod our heads.

"It's so obvious the no one will not notice it, Min Ah unnie." Ha Na unnie said. Min Ah unnie glared at her. 

"I heard that it's EXO-sunbaenims who's filming. They'll be having a new show that will be aired at least a month or so from now." she added. WHAAAAAT!! Why noooow~ We'll debut soon, I may have not time to watch it!! ㅠㅠ

"Jinjjayo? Waaaah! They're already so busy with their concerts and now they'll be shooting for a new show? Gaah! They're so hardworking. No wonder they're famous." Ye Seul unnie said

"Yah! We'll have our own after we debut. Just wait!" Ha Na unnie said and we cheered agreeing to her statement. 

That's right. Just a little more days and we'll all be standing on a stage, reaching our dreams. 

-------

A/N GAAAAAAAAH!!! ONLY A WEEK LEFT BEFORE #WINGSTourinManila. I'M SO EXCITEEEEED!!