Forgotten

Fated Encounter

It was a week after the news came out and it was forgotten like it was centuries ago. I don't know what happened that it was suddenly stopped two days after and nobody dared to talk about it again. I guess when you're under a powerful entertainment, all nasty articles can be took down in a blink. 

[A/N: Lol it's somehow true but the only difference is that SM won't even bother to take down bad articles since publicity is publicity, I guess. Lol don't mind this. This is all bllsht bye]

We're resting now since our training just ended its session. 

"Mi Rae-yah, have heard about the news?" Tae Yang asked me. We made friends with the other trainees as well but we're the most comfortable with each other. 

"What news?" 

"Another trainee quitted. That's the third time and we're only doing this training for a week!" she said. That's right. There are trainees who quitted already and all of them were participants in the auditions. We also found out that almost all of the accepted trainee auditioners were fangirls. We don't know if it's a coincidence or they planned it that way but one thing's for sure, this training is hell! 

We're only sleeping for three hours a day. If you have a nice voice, four days of your week will be dedicated to your dancing skills. If you have a good dancing skills, four days of your week will be polishing you singing skills. Our only full break is every Sunday which is not really considered a break because they highly recommend that we practice on our own. 

"Well, I must say, our training is one right from hell. Even the idols won't give us a break! They're seriously training us." Seriously, I thought that they'll be a little easy on us but no. They put so much pressure and they're as intense as the seonsaengnims. They're not cursing at us but they're putting pressure by saying that we must do better than what we can if we wanted to be an idol.

"I guess that's how they were trained when they were still trainees like us." she said. 

"You have a point." 

Break was over when our dance teacher signals us to come back. Another round of training is coming. Uggh, I wish my body could keep up.

-------

It was already 12 midnight when our training was over. Finally! I streatched my arms to relieve any pain and stiffness.

"Mi Rae-ya, how 'bout we grab some ramyeon on the way back? I'm hungry!" Tae Yang said. 

"Sure. I'm hungry  myself. We only ate bread for the whole day!" Of course, they're also keeping our weight on check. They set us individual weight to target by the end of the month. Seriously, it's so hard since whenever I'm stressed, I tend to eat a lot. 

"Yeah, me too." Tae Yang said. I already realized that I was voicing out my thoughts again. Tae Yang was already familiar with it. I was not anymore surprise that sometimes, she answers what I'm thinking because I probably voiced it out loud. 

We fixed ourselves and went to the nearest convenience store. 

"What should we have besides ramyeon?" I asked

"Hmm, I want banana milk and tteokbokki." 

"Geurae. I'll have banana milk as well and hmm, kimbap and kimchi. I'm seriously craving for some now." I haven't eaten any of this for the past week. We always eat bread and vegetables for our diet. 

"We need to keep this as a secret since we're eating too much than the normal." she said

"I know. Let's just consider this as our cheat day and besides, we're burning more than we take." 

"Let's just walk home so we could burn them already." 

We started eating and talk about usual stuffs like our practice and how we misses home. Tae Yang noticed some familiar faces that entered the same convenience store. It was the boy trainees from our entertainment. There were seven of them who came in. We knew some of them since we always past each other around the building. 

"Yah, Jin Soo-ssi! Min Jun-ssi!" Tae Yang called them. 

"Oh? Mi Rae-ssi? Tae Yang-ssi? What are you doing here?" Jin Soo asked as he approached us

"We just finished training. We're pigging out, obviously." Tae Yang answered. 

"Ohh! Isn't that against the rules? Don't you have weight to target?" Ye Jun asked. He's the maknae in their group

"We do have but let's just say it's our cheat day. Besides, the trainings this past week were so intense I need to relieve my stress by eating." I said. Seriously, I love eating so much and I'm so thankful that my metabolism works so fast that I don't gain that much weight

"How 'bout you guys?" Tae Yang asked them, "Yeah, what are you doing here? Are you done with your training for today?" I asked.

"Yes, actually. We're here to buy our seonsaengnims foods. They said that simple snacks were fine since we're not debuting yet. They told us to treat them when we're already famous." Min Jun said

"Ohhh, I see. Are your seonsaengnims okay? Our seonsaengnims were so strict. Even the idols." I complained

"They're strict as well and so are the idols, but after practice were being friends since they said that them and us are going to be hanging with each other for a while so we should be comfortable and friends with each other." Jin Soo said. 

"Waahh! You guys got good seonsaengnims! I envy you!" Tae Yang said.

"Hyung, we finished buying foods." what was his name again? I remember he said his name three days ago. That was just our first encounter so I can't clearly remember his name. What was it? I feel like it started with Chin but I can't remember the next one.

"It's Chin Hae, Mi Rae-ssi." he said

"Oh. I was speaking my thoughts again, right? I'm sorry." I said in embarassement and all of them laugh. I just can't stop this hobby of mine. I better fix this before I debut. 

"Yah, everyone! What are you doing that it's taking you so long?" a familiar voice said. Don't tell me--?

"Xiumin-sunbaenim!" they bow and greeted. Tae Yang and I stood up to bow and greet him as well.

"We're sorry. We just saw our co-trainees and had a little chat with them. We're already saying our goodbyes." Min Jun said.

"Ahh, that's fine. I just thought something must've happened that's why I went here for myself. You know, it's already midnight and it's not that safe to be loitering around." Xiumin Opp--I mean--sunbaenim said. I'm still not used to calling him sunbaenim. This is our second meeting since the cr accident and I was too preoccuppied with our training so I can't really think of him ang practice calling him sunbaenim. 

"Let's go back, shall we?" he said and they started to leave. The boys bid their goodbyes to us. 

"Yah! Go after Xiumin-sunbaenim! Properly apologize for what happened and about the article." Tae Yang said. I'm actually thinking about that but won't I bother him if I'll go after him now? 

"No, you won't so go before he's completely gone!" 

And so, with my friend's support, I went after Xiumin-sunbaenim.

"Sunbaenim!" I called after him. He stopped and looked back at me. I run towards them and catch my breath.

"I have something to tell you." I said. He told Jin Soo and the others to go ahead.

"What is it?" he asked. He's smiling! Oh my goblin! My heart can't take it! "J-jeogiyo?" he said awkwardly

"M-mianhamnida!" I said and bowed. Aish! This is so embarrasing! 

"I-it's fine. What is it that you want to tell me?" he asked again.

"I-I-I--" then his phone rung. It looks like they were already looking for him

"Uhm, can't you tell me next time? I need to leave." he said and it looks like he's really in a hurry

"A-ah, I want to say sorry because of the incident at the cr a week ago and it was revealed to the public. Mianhamnida!" 

"What incident? I'm sorry I can't clearly remember but whatever it is, it's fine and don't worry, I don't hold grudges. If that's all, I really need to leave. I'm sorry!" he said and left. I was the one who needs to apologize but he's  the one apologizing instead. He's so nice! It made me love him more. Uggh!

I went back to Tae Yang at the convenience store.

"So, what happened? Was it a success?" she asked but I didn't answer. "I can't describe if it was a success or not because your facial expression keeps on changing." she continued

"I said I'm sorry but he was in hurry because hey were already looking for him and so he said sorry back because he's already leaving. He smiled at me and he said it was okay.My heart is beating so fast!" I told her

"If that was the case, why are you still frowning?" she asked

"Remember you told me that he might remember me because I made an impression on him? You're wrong. He doesn't remember me. Even the accident."

-------

A/N Are you getting excited guys? Another cameo of Xiumin, ehhh~ By the way, the boy trainees, you go imagine them as well lols