Mr. Lee

Fated Encounter

When the goons got the check, they immediately threw our things outside their truck and left.

“J-Jeogiyo! Who are you? Why did you do that? We don’t have money to pay you back!” my mom said ungratefully.

“Eomma! Stop it!” I said to her and faced the man, “Kamsahamnida!” I said as I bow

“Heol! Why are you thanking that guy, huh? Do you know that man?! Maybe he’s one of those men and they’ll come back at us with the double amount!” Why is she like this? Maybe she's so hurt because of what Appa did.

“Eomma!” I feel bad because my mom is bad mouthing a person who helped us.

“Gweanchanayo. Ahh, annyeonghaseyo. I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m Lee Ram Yeon. The CEO of ILY Entertainment.” He said as he took off his hat and mask.

[A/N: I hope you get the joke. Lololol. 이람연 = ILY]

Heol! This is so unexpected! Are you saying the CEO himself scouted me?

“I don’t believe you! And if ever you are the CEO, what are you doing here and helping us? Don’t you have a company to run?” my mom asked. Well, it’s not bad to be suspicious but she should’ve thanked him first.

“Ah, yes. I was from a concert. I saw your daughter there.” He said

“You brat! Are you dating that man, huh?” she said as she hit me.

“A-aniyo, eomma!” I don't even have time to meet other man! I'm too busy with school and my fangirl life. Besides, that's the first concert I went to.

“She’s not dating me and I already have a wife. I followed her here because I want to meet her parents.” Mr. Lee said

“And why would you want that?”

“Can I invite you for coffee so that you two could talk?” I butted in. I know my mom won’t offer anything to him. She’s kind of rude sometimes but when you get to know her, she’s a kind person.

“Waeyo!? Can’t he talk now? Why are you offering him coffee?”

“Your mother is right. This will only take a while. I want your daughter to debut as an idol.” He said straightforwardly

I was dumbfounded! My eyes grew large because of the shock.

“You what? Her an idol? No way! She needs to attend college!” my mom protested. As expected.

“But I thought you don’t have money? How can you send her to school?” he retorted back

“T-that, we’ll work on it! You don’t to be concerned of!” my mom scoffed him off

“Then can I ask for payment? Let’s say I just lend you money to pay your husband’s debt but you need to pay me back. Don’t worry. There’s no interest.”

Omo! Is he a conman?

“Huh! So that’s what you were after!” my mom said, “Fine. I’ll let you debut her as an idol but in exchange, she needs to go to college whenever she’s free. I want her to get a diploma.” 헐~!! Eomma agreed to his preposition?! I know we're on a pinch but I didn't expect that she'll give in that easily.

“Agreed.” Mr. Lee said and reached out his hand. My mom shaked his hand back

“I’ll clean this up. Walk Mr. Lee to the bus station.” My mom said. 

“No need. I have a car.” He said smiling triumphly. He gets his way, that's why. I'm glad but I'm getting a bad feeling about it and I don't know why. This is my dream! Somehow. My dream, really, is to meet all my k-idols. ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 

“Geurae! You’re a CEO after all.” 

"I'll still walk you to your car. If that's alright with you." I offered. 

"If that will make you satisfied." he said

We awkwardly walk towards his car. I don't know what to say to him. So many things are running in my mind. I want to know why he did those things and why he is so pushy about me being an idol.

"I'm sorry about what happened in your family." he said breaking the ice

"Ah, aniyo. It's not your fault and I thank you for helping us. I just want to know why you did that." 

"You see, I can see myself in you. That's why I really want you to be an idol. Besides, I heard you mumble that you want to accept my offer but your parents won't allow you. That's why I followed you until your house so I can talk to your parents. It was just an unexpected turn of events that I sasw your family in that situation." he explained

"Why is that you can see yourself in me? I just can't see any similarities between us. Especially because our social status is so far from each other." 

This walk was longer than I thought but I'm happy that my curiosity is being filled. I just hope he doesn't find me rude. 

"Do you have a hobby of mumbling a little loud? Haha. Don't worry, I don't find you rude. I found you amusing. You're honest. And for your question, I wasn't born rich. Just like you, I was working my off just to graduate. I always follow what my parents want but one day, I woke up and realize I was meant for something bigger. I wanted to be a PD. At first, my parents were against it but after a while, maybe they realize it made me happy, they accepted it too." 

Daebak! We just met but he already told me his story.

"I know you're thinking that I'm too talkative and I trust so easily. It's okay. I get that often." he said while laughing

"Aniyo!" I said defensively

"Haha. I'm just teasing you. Well, here's my car. I'll see you on Friday. Just show this to the front desk. They'll knoow who you are." he said and hand me over his ID.

"B-but, this is your ID. Won't you need it? Maybe they'll accuse me being a theif!" I don't want that. If people will look at me like that, I'll be happily let the earth swallow me. 

"No, silly! I really hand it over to people I scout. Don't worry." he said and with our final goodbyes being said, he left.

------

A/N If anyone is already reading this, I'm so sorry for a super lame story. There is no certain plot in this. I'm just writing whatever my mind gives off. Please don't kill me X_X