Chapter 5

The Monster In My Head
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two members were busying arguing with each other when they heard a cry for help, the sound of foot steps nearing them.

A girl ran towards them, almost at the state of losing her conscious. If it wasn't for Suga catching her, she was sure to hit the ground

"Save me" - Jin Ae pleaded, pointing in the direction from where she came before blacking out completely.

Jungkook made his way towards the alley to find out why Jin Ae ran away from there but couldn't find anyone there.

 

 

"Ji hyo?" - Suga whose eyes where fixed at Jin Ae mumbled, gaining Jungkook's attention.

"You know her ?" - Jungkook questioned making his way back, surprised by the fact that Yoongi knew the girl.

"No..... I mean yes ... I don't know." - Suga replied, confused by his own answer. His gaze set at Jin Ae's face which was now slightly bruised.

"Hyung?" - Jungkook called out sounding a bit perplexed by his Hyung's answer, his hand reaching out to grab Yoongi's shoulder.

"We need to get her to our dorm." - Yoongi commented, trying his best to make Jin Ae stand on her feet.

"What!?" 

"What ? Are you going to leave her on the street and carry on like nothing happened?" - Suga shot a look at the younger male.

"No, but taking her to our dorm?" 

"Do you have any other place in your mind ?" - Yoongi questioned back.

"No." - the maknae murmured.

"Then help her get on my back." - Suga ordered and the maknae hesitantly obliged to it.

 

It was almost mid night, the streets were totally empty. The only sound which could be heard was the maknae mumbling at the absurdness of the situation.

"Yah, can't you say all that in your mind! I'm already having a hard time carrying her !" - Suga replied, annoyed with the situation.

"I never asked you to carry her, hyung. It would be easier if I carried her. I'm taller, you know." - Jungkook jeered.

"Do you wish to die today ?" - Yoongi glared at the maknae, getting frustrated because he was right. It would be easier for Kookie to carry her but he didn't want to let go of Jin Ae.

He himself couldn't believe that he was carrying a girl on his back. He wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing by taking her to the dorm but one thing he was sure about was that this girl was Ji Hyo. He couldn't forget her face. Never had he met anyone who had left such a deep impression on him. Her eyes had some sort of power over him, powers of life and death which couldn't be explained, those grey mesmeric eyes hid something every deep and painful in them making him fall deeper and deeper into them.

"Hyung, What about manager hyung-nim? What do we say him?" - Jungkook questioned, bringing yoongi out of his chain of thoughts.

"Huh? manager hyung? Call Jin hyung and explain the situation to him and ask him to stall our manager for a few minutes till then we will get her in from the back door." - Suga explained.

 

5 minutes later, the guys were slowly making their way to the 1st floor. The maknae knocked twice on the door and silently opened it.

"Yah! What did you get yourself into this time!?" - Jin asked, lowering his voice.

"Not me, Suga hyung is doing charity work!" - the maknae retorted and Jin's eyes shifted from maknae to Suga who was standing with his back hunched from carrying Jin Ae.

Jin's eyes widened from shock.

"What the hell!"

"I thought I told you to explain the situation to him." - Yoongi gave a questioning look to Jungkook who just returned a sheepish smile.

"Maybe I left some part out." - Jungkook replied.

"Hyung, I'll explain later. My back is killing me right now." - Suga pleaded, ignoring the maknae.

"Alright, Namjoon, Tae and Jimin are out with our manager right now." - Jin said, leading the way till the living room.

"Clear the couch!" - Suga frowned, seeing the messy living room.

Jungkook quickly slid everything off the couch after which Yoongi gently placed Jin Ae on it.

"What is going on here?" - Jhope questioned making his way to the living room due to the sudden commotion but came to a halt when he saw Jin Ae lying on the couch, her face and arms bruised.

"What did you guys do to her?" - Hoseok pointed his finger at Yoongi and Jungkook - "Did you by any chance hit her!?"

"No, it's nothing like that hyung!" - Jungkook clarified - "Do we seem like gangsters who hit people? specially a women?"

Jhope narrowed his eyes, waiting for a proper explanation to the situation.

"Hoseok ah what happened was--"

"Hyung! Why did you tell us to stalk manager hyung?" - Namjoon interrupted the group and suddenly everyone lined up in front of the couch hiding Jin Ae.

Seeing everyone's flustered expression, Namjoon sensed something eerie. In the meantime Jungkook ran towards the door and locked it.

"What is going on?" - Namjoon questioned raising an eyebrow - "What are you hiding?  Wait, is it Suga hyung's birthday present by chance? But then why is he hiding it." 

Namjoon now paced towards the members, trying to take a peek at what they were hiding from him. The members tried their best to hide Jin Ae but being the tallest in your group had its own advantages.

"Jin Ae!?" - Namjoon called out.

"Now don't tell me that even you know her!" - The maknae pleaded, scratching his head in frustration.

"She.. she is my classmate." - Namjoon replied and suddenly everyone cleared the way to let Namjoon take a closer look at the girl.

"Isn't her name Ji Hyo?" - Suga questioned but Namjoon was busy looking at the damage done to Jin Ae's body.

"He told her name is Jin Ae, why do you keep calling her Ji Hyo, hyung?" - the maknae retorted.

"What happened to her?" - Namjoon asked in grimace - "I met her hardly an hour back and she was alright that time."

"You met her? Where?!" - Jin questioned, everything was so confusing to them right now.

"At the cafe by the intersection. The one where we usually go. She works there as a part timer."

"Wait you said she was your classmate?" - Jhope questioned trying to make sense of who was connected how.

"Yes."

" She is also your classmate ?"

"Yes."

"And Hyung, you said her name is Ji hyo, why?" - Jhope now questioned suga.

"Few weeks back in the fan sign event, if I'm not wrong she was that girl dressed up as a ghost. She told her name was Ji hyo that time." - Suga expounded.

"Ahhhhh that spooky girl!" - Jin clapped his hand at the realization - "but how come you remember her name?"

"I don't know. I'm just guessing here." - Suga mumbled.

"Now that's weird" - Jin commented, looking suspiciously at Suga who just shrugged his shoulder claiming innocence.

Everything now made sense to Namjoon. He now knew why he felt like he had seen her before. But then again why did she lie to him, telling him that she didn't know his name?

Namjoon shook his head, trying to get himself to concentrate on the more im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter