002

My Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Jaehyun cried as the bullies in his class took his book away from him. "Don't be such a nerd. No one likes you, " one of the bullies said as he tore Jaehyun's book, page by page.

Jaehyun was scared and couldn't do anything, but cry. His heart broke everytime a page was torn.

"You guys should stop bullying him. No one likes bullies, " a voice was suddenly heard.

Jaehyun lifted his head and saw Soojin walking in the class along with her friends. He wiped his tears and tried holding in his sobs. "Soojin." he whispered to himself.

"Give that book back to him. Look, he's crying. If you don't give it back, I'll tell teacher Kim, and he'll stop giving free candies to you bullies. Do you guys want that? " Soojin scolded them, as if she's more mature as compared to her other 10-year-old classmates.

The bullies groaned and threw Jaehyun's book to him and stomped back to their seats.

"Are you alright? " Soojin asked Jaehyun while offering her hand to help him stand up.

Jaehyun blinked and nodded. "Y. yeah. Thanks, Soojin."

Soojin bit her lower lip. "I helped you because I don't like seeing people getting bullied. Not because I like you or anything, alright? " Soojin made sure she made it clear to him.

Jaehyun sighed and nodded in disappointment.

"You should man up and be brave." Soojin stated and went back to her seat.

After a few minutes, the school bell rang and teacher Kim, their class teacher, ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter