014

My Childhood Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by and Soojin went back to her usual, tiring routine.

 

School. Work. Home. Arguing. School. Work. Home. Arguing.

 

Sometimes it was better to just stay in the cafe until it closes down and go home late. It prevents herself from witnessing any dramas at home.

 

She sighed and plopped her head on her table.

 

I'm so tired. So done with life.

 

Jaehyun stared at Soojin and started poking her cheeks.

 

"Mochi. Why are you always tired? Cheer up."

 

Soojin groaned and pushed his hand away. "I'm so sleepy."

 

Jaehyun chuckled and rested his head on his table, facing Soojin. He looked at her straight in the eyes and smiled softly.

 

Soojin almost choked on her own spit looking at Jaehyun That close. But she decided to play it off cool.

 

Oh my god. Since when did he looked this cute? Calm down heart.

 

"Ew. Stay away, Jae, " she poked his forehead and pushed him away.

 

Jaehyun pouted and mumbled to himself, "Fine fine."

Just when Soojin thought Jaehyun has stopped talking, he talked again.

 

"Mochi. Do you uhm. No no. Are you free this Saturday? "

 

Soojin squinted her eyes and shook her head.
"I'm totally not free if you're going to ask me to study together."

 

No that's just an excuse but-

 

"Actually I was gonna bring you to ths amusement park. You see, " Jaehyun started digging his bag for something, and took out two tickets, "My dad got these two tickets for free and he gave it to me to bring my friend."

 

Soojin's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Woah."

 

Jaehyun chuckled and proceeded to close Soojin's wide-opened mouth. "Flies are gonna get in if you open it that wide."

 

Soojin took the tickets and stared at it. "Jae. Aren't these tickets expensive? How can your dad get it for free? "

 

Jaehyun shrugged and raised his brows. "I don't know. His company gave it to him, I guess."

 

Soojin clapped her hands, attracting the class' attention.
"Your dad is awesome."

 

Jaehyun tried to stop her from clapping and laughed awkwardly when other students stare. Some continued staring but some decided to just mind their own business.

 

"So are you free this Saturday or not? " He asked once again.

 

"What if I say I'm not? "

 

Jaehyun shrugged. "Then I guess I'll have to bring someone else, " he turned to Hyejin and called her, "Hye-"

 

But before he could even call her name fully, Soojin placed her hand on his mouth and pulled him to her.

 

"I'M FREE, JAE. I'm Free."

 

Jaehyun laughed and made himself out from her grip. "Geez woman. Since when did you become this strong? "

 

Soojin rolled her eyes. "I've always been strong. Unlike you."

 

Jaehyun pouted, "Fine."

 

"Stop pouting, oh my god." Soojin poked his potruding lips. Jaehyun laughed and leaned in to her.

 

"Why? Can't handle this cuteness? "

 

Of course no. Who the hell can handle this much cuteness?

 

Soojin cleared , "Wait, what? Where? Where's the cuteness? "

 

Jaehyun tapped Soojin's nose. "Here."

 

WOAH WOAH WOAH. What The Freaking Hell Jung Jaehyun.

 

Soojin felt her face turning red and smacked Jaehyun's arms away before he notices her face. She tried to wave it off but trust me. It. Was. Hard.

 

"Shut up, Jae. I Know I'm cute, you didn't have to point that out again."

 

Jaehyun waved the two tickets in front of her face, "Alright, cutie. This Saturday, 11 am at the amusement park entrance."

 

Soojin furrowed her brows. "11 am? That's too early."

 

Jaehyun whined, "But we're gonna spend the whole day there. It we go there late, we're gonna have lesser time to spend."

 

Soojin groaned, "But Jae, I always wake up at 2 on Saturdays."

 

Jaehyun pouted. Again. "Fine. Hyejin do you wanna-"

 

Soojin cupped his mouth again before he could finish off his call. "Fine, Jae. Fine, " she sighed, "11 am it is."

 

Jaehyun smiled, "Nice."

 

--

Soon it was Saturday and the weather was fortunately great. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter