First Life - How It Started

Three Lives, One Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They refused to see each other because they blamed the other for that idea. Stupid idea as they both said to each other at the same time after Chanyeol's father stop pinching the hair on the side of their heads. It did not get any better when Baekhyun came home. Angry Mr.Kim seemed to have visited his place before going to Chanyeol's and that was enought for his mother to lecture him for the rest of the evening.

"Stupid Chanyeol! He just couldn't do anything right!"

"That stupid Byun! He should have spent more time talking to Mr.Kim so he would not be suspicious!"

But then Chanyeol smiled because his father did not find The Mistress. He hid it inside his pants and thank goodness it did not fall when he was dragged inside his house. He thought that it would not be a problem if he took a look. He got his punishment anyway. So, without making any sounds, he continued reading and his lips kept forming this 'O' and 'A' shapes until he stopped reading that page and tried to read it once more. Even after re-read for three times, he still could not understand anything. He really needed to talk to Baekhyun but wait...

"I am not going to apologize. Byun should apologize first! Yes, that's right!"

Meanwhile in his room, Baekhyun could not stop thinking about the book. He wanted to read it more so that he could understand what 'silky skin' and 'trembling' meant. He just realized that Chanyeol still had the book and felt happy because they could read it again tomorrow. But, "Hey! It was his fault. Why do I have to be the one who talk first?" Baekhyun believed he should ignore the need to read The Mistress together with his friend because he wanted to see how long Chanyeol could stand not to talk to him!

--------------------------------------------

"Why Baekhyun does not come here anymore?" His mother asked. "It has been around two days, right? Are you fighting?"

Two days is only 48 hours, Omma. Not a big problem. That was what he thought but of course would not dare to talk like that to her. "We are not fighting because it's very tiring to fight with (an idiot) Baekhyun. We just want to spend more time with our family since we both were always together and sure that my parents are missing me."

His mother laughed to hear his smooth talk but then she added, "I know that you have not talked to each other since the day Mr.Kim yelled in front of our house. But, I hope that you will make up soon because I know that you are best friends!"

Yes, they were. Chanyeol never told Baekhyun but he was thankful that Baekhyun never stopped trying to talk to him when they were younger. He was just afraid that Baekhyun would stop tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter