THE FINALE :D

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

A/N: While reading this chapter, play the "LOVE IN THE ICE" Japanese Version of Dong Bang Shin Ki! :D

 

I went out of the cab, and there was Yesung waiting for me. His face lighten up when he saw me.

" Yoojin you came!!! " He said happily then he hugged me.

" Yeah. " I smiled.

" But I'm not taking too long about this. I need to go somewhere. " I continued.

His face become serious.

" Yesung I'm sorry. " I said.

" Why? " He asked me.

" The truth is, Kyuhyun and you asked me in a date at the same time. " I explained.

" So you're chosing him? " He said.

I nod.

" I'm sorry Yesung. I know, you know that I have a crush on you. But- but- I just realize lately, that...that...I'm hapy with Kyuhyun. " I said.

" Is it about Victoria? That's why you couldn't choose me? " He asked me.

" No, no. Victoria has nothing to do with my decision. I LOVE YOU Yesung, but only as a friend. " I said.

" A-rasso. It's fine.. I'll respect your decision. You went here so that you can't dumped me. You're such a nice kid Yoojin. " He said forcing a smile. I don't know if he's telling the truth. I hope he's okay.

" Thank You Yesung. I'll be going now to...to Kyuhyun. " I said. It's hard to say Kyuhyun's name in front of him.

I turned back and started to walk when he hugged me for the last time.

" Before you leave...I just want to tell you, that I LOVE YOU. " His tears started to fall.

" Honestly, it hurts me seeing you choosing him. But if that will make you happy, then I'll let go of you...... "  Then he slowly removed his tight hug from me. My tears also started to fall down.

" Don't make me changed my mind. " I said smiling. I face him and wiped his tears.

" We're still friends. It's not that i'll leave you. " I said, it hurts seeing him crying because of me. Because... because... He's my first love. But I know, First Love never lasts.

" I'll leave now. Good bye Yesung. " I wiped his tears for the 2nd time and went on the playground to meet Kyuhyun.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I started to search Kyuhyun from the playground but he is nowhere in sight.

" Where's Kyuhyun? I'm just 30 minutes late. " I murmured to myself.

I tried to call him, but his number was busy.

I decided to go in their house. And I found Butler Lee outside.

" Oh. Hi Yoojin what took you here? " He said.

" Uhm, I'm just wondering if Kyuhyun was here? " I asked.

" Master Kyuhyun? He didn't say to you? " He said sounded surpirse.

" What is it sir? " I tried to be calm.

" He leave for New York just a minutes ago. " He said sadly.

" Excuse me? " I said looking shocked.

" Her mom beg him to study in New York, but he don't want to accept the opportunity because he wants to be with you. I don't know what changed his mind and went to New York that fast. " He said.

" WHAT?! " I said. My tears were about to fall.

" I'll stop him. " I said.

I looked for a cab and said.

" Airport please. "

15 minutes passed.

" Uhh, Mister. isn't there any other way? I'm really need to go there fast. " I said.

" Sorry miss, it's the only way I know. It's a rush hour that's why it's traffic. " He explained.

Another 15 minutes passed.

I arrived at the airport. I run inside and the people were looking at me. I stopped when I heard a voice said.

" Flight 1045 to New York is about to leave. "

My eyes widen. He just left me. Kyuhyun just left me now!!! I was about to tell him that I loved him! but I think it's impossible right now.

I went back in the playground and I was crying really hard. It's just hard to admit that Kyuhyun left me.

I was keep on crying when a familiar kid went to me.

" Unnie, someone said I should give this to you. " He said.

I looked at the kid and it was Yoogeun.

" Oh, Yoogeun you're here again? " I smiled.

" Why are you crying Unnie? " He asked me.

" Someone left me. " I said sobbing.

Then I wiped my tears. I looked at the handerchief and there was a letter 'K' embroided at the corner.

" Who give this to you? " I said having a little hope.

" He's there Unnie." He pointed at a man smiling at me.

I blink my eyes many times.

" Kyuhyun? " I asked myself.

" Yep, that's Kyuhyun hyung. " Yoogeun said smiling.

My face lit up,and run for him. I hugged him tight.

" KYUHYUN! YOU! PABO! I thought you'll going to New York. " I asked him, my tears is keep on falling. But I know it was tears of joy.

" Butler Lee called me. He said that you was looking for me. " He said smiling.

" So why are you looking for me? " He asked me.

" FORGET IT. " I said. Then I started to walked back home.

" Yah, I just turned out the opportunity of studying in Julliard because of you and now you're leaving me like this? " He said.

" Just leave me then. " I tried to joked him.

Then he went to me and hugged me.

" I know. You choose me than him. " He said smiling. I hugged him back.

" It's like the years I have a crush on you and the time I become jealous when you're being cute on Yesung have been paid off. BECAUSE I ALREADY GOT YOU. " He continued.

" So you like me for years? " I asked him.

" Yup. You just didn't noticed it cause you're too focus in your ex-crush. "  He complained.

" Aww, how ironic. What did you called Yesung? My ex-crush? " I said smiling.

" Yeah. Why? " He asked me.

" He's still my crush! " I said laughing.

" YAH! What about me? " Kyuhyun said.

" You're my love. " I said back.

" I like that. " He said smiling.

" I have a question. " He asked me.

" What is it? " I replied.

" Why did you chose me than him? " He asked seriously.

" Because IT HAS TO BE YOU. " I said smiling.

He smiled.

" I LOVE YOU CHO KYUHYUN. " I said.

" I LOVE YOU MORE YOOJIN LAU. " He said back.

That's the time a lot of confettis were falling on us.

" CONGRATULATIONS! "

I turned back and I saw Donghae, Boram, Sungmin and Sunny.

" How did you know? " I asked them.

" Kyuhyun called us. He said that we should prepare something cause you chose him than your longtime crush Yesung. " Boram explained.

" YOU!!! You're always aready aren't you? " I went to Kyuhyun and smack him on the shoulders.

" Aww! you two are really sweet. " Sunny said.

" I'm happy for you best friend. " Sungmin said.

" Congratulations! " Donghae said to me.

" So, when will I get my first kiss? " Kyuhyun looked at me.


" No way. " I said.

" You're too late to run. " He said then he grabbed my hand, hold my face and kissed me on the lips.


Annyeong Readers! :D It's me, yew824 or you could call me yem yem (according to one of my subscribers) hehe.

I just want to thank all of you for supporting this fanfic! It's my first fanfic ever and I gain a lot of positive comments and a lot of good readers! I'm so sad because I'm gonna miss you! Seriously, my subscribers are so overwhelming. You made me smile and laughed at your comments! But i'm happy at the same time, because I gain 100+ subscribers and finally, I finished this story.

What do you think of this story? Don't forget to comment arasso? Hehe :)))

If you want to keep in touch with me, add me in my 2nd AFF account it's yew824, go search for it. And yes, I have a SHINee and Suju-SHINee fanfic on work! So if i'm planning to publish it here in AFF maybe i'll put it in my account yew824. I want also to thank nicole_chullie for helping me when i'm busy! Thanks a lot! :D

For all Kyuhyun biased there, wished granted! She ended up with Kyu~ Haha. But seriously, even if i'm a Yesung biased. I always go for Kyu. Haha.

Once again, THANK YOU MY DEAREST SUBSCRIBERS!!! I LOVED YOU ALL!!! Who wants to read my 2nd fanfic? Hahaha. Raise your hand! ^^

Sorry i'm in a hurry, I need to pack my things, I will be having a long vacation. kekeke~

*hugs and kisses* to all of my readers! ^^
 
Sincerely yours,

Yemin824 :D

 

- - - 

Readers~ I also wanna thank you! 
You made my first co-authored fic a SUCCESSFUL ONE!:DDD
I didn't help much but I'm very thankful you appreciated this fic!
I'll miss you readers~ hehe :)))
Thank You So Much! :DD

btw, YEM YEM!! Have a Safe Trip BFF!!
I'll wait for your next fic~ kekeke~ >:)))

Again, Thank You READERS~
Till next time~
XOXO, nicole_chullie