HE'S VERY IRRITATING

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

 

I can't stay still sitting between Sungmin and Kyuhyun, it's like the girls eyes are keep on staring at me. But then I manage to focus on the lessons until the class ended. Me, Boram and Sunny (she's late in class) were about to leave the school when someone called my name.
 
" Yoojin wait! " Kyuhyun said while half running to us. I stared at Sunny and Boram and they give me a wild look.
 
" Why? " I asked him having no idea why he called me.
 
" We have a meeting today. " He said smiling. If i'm not mistaken, I heard Boram and Sunny giggle. Gosh =.=
 
" Where? " I asked him again.
 
" At the gym. Now. " He replied. I'm thinking for a good excuse for him 'cause I don't want to attend the meeting, but Boram and Sunny forcely pushed me to him. -______-
 
" You better go with him Yoojin. " Boram said.
 
" Yeah, I think that meeting is important. Bye Yoojin! " Sunny added then they left me with Kyuhyun alone. aisht! ALONE! and we're not that close. Ottoke?! -____-
 
" C'mon now. " Kyuhyun smiled. I followed him while pouting, I don't know every students in the club. What will I do?!
 
" Why are you pouting? " He asked while looking at me.
 
" You don't want to attend the meeting? " He added.
 
" It's not like that. " I said feeling guilty.
 
" Don't worry. I will stay at your side. " He smiled.
 
" I'm fine. I can manage myself. "
 
" Really? You hate being alone. " He murmured, but unfortunately I heard him and he's right! :|
 
" What?! No, I can really handle myself. " I said defensively.
 
How did he know that I hate being alone?! Can he read minds? Nah, that's impossible.
 
" Haha, you look so cute when you're embarassed! " He laughed.
 
I didn't even dared to answer 'cause it's really embarassing. But when I looked at him, he's smiling to me. OKAY. He's handsome but I think he's somewhat EVIL in the inside. We arrived at the gym and there are the other officers including Sungmin, he smiled at me and I smiled back. Kyuhyun started the meeting about the coming sport fest, but then he let the other officers speak in front. You know why? because he stays at my side. He really marks his words, but it makes me feel awkward. I'm not that close to him. -___- *awkward*
 
" Sungmin and Yoojin will be the one assigned in Volleyball. " I heard the secretary of the club said. I looked at Sungmin and he was looking at me too, I give him a two thumbs up giving him a sign that i'm okay with the plan.
 
The meeting ended well but it's getting dark now. Okay I'm a BIG COWARD, cause I hate walking alone in the dark. I'm afraid that someone will kidnapped me or snatched my things or worst than that.
 
" Do you want me to walk you home? " Kyuhyun asked me standing beside me.
 
" No thanks, I'll just walk alone than to be with you. As if I know, you just want to embarassed me again. " Then I stucked my tongue out.
 
" Haha~ Your choice. Then see you tomorrow Yoojin. " He replied. He pinched my cheeks as a signed of goodbye :))
 
I decided to call for Henry so he can pick me up here in school. I don't want to walk alone. But Crap! O__O Henry is not answering my calls! Is he busy or what? Aaaaah! I have no choice but to walk alone! This can't be happening :(
 
I started to walked alone on the streets when someone called my name...
 
[ A/N = CLIFF HANGER! I just love cliff hanger ^^ don't forget to comment and subscribe! I need your inspiration guys! ]