WHY IS HE TOO UPSET?

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

 

I wake up early and my body still hurt a little but I can stand on my own now unlike yesterday that I can't even move on my bed. My bruise was still there and when I touch it, tt still hurts :(
 
Henry left early. When he will be going to rest for like a day? I missed him :|
 
I eat my breakfast, and went to school. When I was in the hallway. Yesung was there, maybe waiting for Sunny. Unfortunately, he saw me, and waved at me. But I promise to myself that I will avoid him, so I ignored him and change my direction. There was a bench under a tree so I decided to continue reading my book because I can almost finished it. After minutes of reading. The story was so good that I almost forgot that I have a class to attned. Then I realized that Kyuhyun was sitting beside me.
 
" Yah Kyuhyun! Why do you always appear beside me in a sudden? " I was shocked in his sudden appearance. 
 
" It's not my fault that you can't notice my presence when you're reading. You're too focus on that book. " He said to me.
 
I just *sighed* Well, maybe I'm too amazed in what I am reading, It's like i'm in another world so I can't noticed the people around me.
 
" Did you fall on your bed last night? " He asked me teasingly.
 
" Of course not! " I said defensively. Then I remembered yesterday when he kissed my forehead! =.=

" What's wrong in your face? You're blushing. " 

" I'm not! "
 
Then he get my hand and he touched my bruise.
 
" Ouch! " I winced.
 
He get something on his pocket, I take a look at it and it's an ointment that looks like in our medicine kit, he put a little on my bruise and he blow it.
 
" Thanks. " I mumbled.
 
Why is he always worried at me? But i'm afraid to asked the question on him.
 
" C'mon let's get back to class. " He said.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When we enter the class, I went to Boram and Sunny.
 
" Hey Boram, How are you and Donghae? " I said teasingly.
 
" Oh, We're good. " :)) She said smiling.
 
" Really? Are you going out with him now? " I said in surprised.
 
" You can say that. " She replied.
 
" I'm happy for you! " Then I hugged her.
 
" Look at Sunny, she's sad. " She whispered at me.
 
" Why? " I asked worriedly.
 
" Go asked her. " Boram said.
 
Then I went to Sunny.
 
" Hey girl, What's wrong? " I asked her.
 
" Yesung is not in the mood today. When we're talking in the phone before we meet he was in the mood, but then when he waits me at the hallway he's very upset. I think i've done something wrong. " She pouted.
 
" Don't think of that, maybe he have some problem or something you don't want to know. " I said making her feel comfortable.
 
" I hope too, I don't want him to be upset because of me. " She said.
 
" If he hurt your feelings say it to me okay? I'm gonna smack him right through his face. " I said.
 
" Thanks for making me feel comfortable. " She hugged me, and I hug her back.
 
I went to my seat. and I looked at Yesung. He looks really upset, I wonder why? O__O?
 
Wait Yoojin. Stop thinking of him! You promise to yourslef that you're going to avoid him.
 
Then someone hugged me in my seat.
 
" Hey best friend! " Someone said. It was Sungmin and we make our secret handshake, haha. It's really cool :))
 
But he saw my bruise and he touched it.
 
" Ouch! " I winced again.
 
" Where did you get that? " He asked worriedly.
 
" It's nothing to worry about. Hehe. " I gave him an awkward smile.
 
" Psh. Don't lie to me. " He said in a cute voice :3 So I explained to him where did I get it.
 
" Sorry! :( I don't know that we overplayed. " He keeps on apologizing.
 
" It's okay, in fact i really enjoyed it. We should play again next time. " I smiled at him.
 
" Nah-ah. Not unitl your bruise healed. " He said then he pats my head.
 
The class went well, I've been excelling in my studies, and that's good. I want to maintain my grades for my college plans. I went to Boram cause I missed walking home with her. Probably Yesung will walked Sunny home again.
 
" Hey Boram, C'mon let's go home now. " I said.
 
" I forgot to tell you, Donghae will walk me home. " She said blushing.
 
" Haha. I understand, take Care then!. " I gave her my best smile.
 
Sunny has a Yesung, and Boram has a Donghae. What about me? Haha. I was just kidding. I'm contented with what I have now because my friends are always at my side, and that's enough. For now...
 
[ A/N = what ya think why Yesung is so upset? You should guess! ^^ ]