READY! GET SET! GO!

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

The next morning, I woke up early because my cellphone is keep on ringing, so I answered it.

" Hello? " I said half awake.
 
" Yoojin! Wake up! " Kyuhyun said to me.
 
" I'm awake, stop calling. " I said.
 
" Then see you later! " He said, then we hung up.
 
It's early morning when I heard the doorbell rang. When I open the door, there was a delivery man holding a large box.
 
" Delivery for you. " He said.

I signed a paper then he leaved. I wonder what it is, so i put it on the table and opened it, there was a letter inside.
 
> Hello Dongseang! I want to pay my debt for not being with you for the past days so I bought you a dress that you can use on your trip, I really have a hard time looking  for a good dress to you. I hope you like it. By the way I bought you two dresses. Enjoy on your trip! I missed you Dongseang :)))
 
Love, Your Mochi.
 
I looked for the dress. Wow it's beautiful! Mochi is really good at choosing dresses :))
 
I did my daily routine, I fix my things and eat my breakfast. Then I excitedly wear the dress Mochi bought for me, Woa it really fitted me well! Then the doorbell rang again.
 
" Coming! " I said shouting.
 
When I opened the door Kyuhyun was there and when he saw see, he just looked at me from top to bottom and all he can say is.
 
" W-O-W Yoojin is that you? " He asked me.
 
 
" Of course it's me! " I said turning around. Then the van was beeping infront of our house. 
 
Kyuhyun helped me carry my bag. When I open the door, Boram and Sunny was there greeting me. Yesung was looking at me, I looked at his direction but I turned away fast :(( I think this will be the worst trip I will ever had, atleast Donghae greeted me too. 
 
I have no choice but to sit beside Kyuhyun at the back cause Yesung and Sunny are on the front while Boram and Donghae are in the middle. It's unfair! We're not even couples. Why is life so unfair? Aisht! -____-
 
The van is quiet, maybe they're alseep cause Kyuhyun is getting sleepy too. He leaned on my shoulder, seriously?! but then I also leaned back to his head and we fall asleep.
 
Kyuhyun wake me up by pinching my cheeks.
 
" Yoojin, we're already here. " Kyuhyun said smiling. I hold my both cheeks.
 
" Really? " I said still feeling sleepy.
 
" C'mon. " He said pulling my hand.
 
We went inside the hotel, we tour around and all I can say is Wow. There's a pool inside the Hotel.
 
 
It's really cool. We went in our hotel rooms, of course it will be a boys and girls room, I don't want to sleep with boys. That's disgusting. Boram and Sunny are so much excited so they changed in their swimsuits and call for Yesung and Donghae. 
 
" Yoojin, don't you want to swim with us? " Sunny asked.
 
" Maybe later. " Then they're gone.
 
The reason I don't want to swim now, cause I will see him! You know who he is right? 
 
We're on the 2nd floor, maybe the view is good on the porch so I went outside. I take a good look on the whole hotel. There's a bar, a pool, but wait. There's an Olympic Pool. I will definitely go there later :))
 
 
I was taking a good look on the Olympic Pool when Kyuhyun went on my side.
 
" Wanna go there later? " He asked.
 
When I looked at him, he's wearing a shades, a beach short and a a polo with a T-shirt inside. Gosh, why so handome? O____O But no, he's a dummy evil. Haha.
 
 
" Sure. " I said, I'm glad that Kyuhyun came with me on this trip. I don't want to be alone cause I really hate to be ALONE.
 
" Let's battle in that Olympic Pool. " He said.
 
" When I win, you're going to be my fake girlfriend for this trip, If I lose I'm not going to tease you anymore. " He added.
 
That seems to be fair, I always asked myself when will Kyuhyun stop teasing me. He's really irritating. The other side of my brain said that I'm going to lose but the other side of my brain said that I can win! :bd
 
" Deal! Hah! You're going to lose. " I said to him proudly.
 
" Let's see. " He gave me an evil mirk.
 
[ A/N = cliff hanger! sorry hehehehe There are more big happenings :))) Don't forget to comment and subscribe! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^^ ]