OMO! I AM BLUSHING?

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

The class today was really good, the teacher asked me a really hard question, and I answered it correctly.

Sungmin gave me a two thumbs up, and Kyuhyun winked at me. I will walked alone again, as usual Sunny is with Yesung and Boram is with Donghae. They both said goodbye to me because thier boys will walked them home :( Atleast they don't forget to say goodbye to me even though they have their boys with them.
 
I decided to go to the playground again before going home. I want some peace of mind. I sat near the bench of the playground as I watched the little kids playing with their smile on their faces. I remember when me and Henry used to play here, I really missed it. I missed being a child where all you have to worry is how you're going to enjoy the day. I also remember the times when Yesung talked to me and smiled at me as his friend, but now I'm avoiding him and it hurts me :( Tears appeared on my cheek and after a moment, there was a cute kid coming to me, and offered me a handkerchief.
 
 
" Noona, someone said that I should give this to you. " He said cutely.
 
His cheeks are really cute I want to pinch it! :3
 
" Really? Who is it? Can you say thank you for me? " I asked and I get the handkerchief.
 
" He's there. " he pointed and run through the man who was standing infront of the swing. And there he was, smiling at me. Guess who.....
 
It's Kyuhyun. 
 
I saw him walking towards my direction, so I quickly use his handkerchief to wiped my tears. He sat beside me, and he looked at the sky.
 
" Am I right that I saw you crying? or I was just day dreaming? " He asked me.
 
I don't answer him, I don't want my tears to betray me again.

It looks like he can read my mind because the next thing he said is what I really need the most.
 
" You can lean on me, my shoulder is free. " He said.
 
That's what I really need now, I need someone to lean on. So yes, I leaned on his shoulders.
 
" What's the matter? " he asked sounded worried.
 
" Nothing to worry about. " :(
 
" I thought you were brave. " 
 
" Of course i'm brave! " I voiced out.
 
" Then why are you crying? " He asked.
 
" I'm not, you're just day dreaming. " I said defensively.
 
" Tss. Liar " He said laughing and he tap my head.
 
In a sudden, the cute kid was coming back to us.
 
 
" Why are you here cute little kid? " I asked him.
 
" I don't want in the playground anymore, I want to stay beside noona and hyungnim. " He said to me so he sat between me and Kyuhyun
 
" You're so cute! Where's your parents? " I asked him and I pinched his cheeks softly :3
 
" They left me here, but they will fetch me later. " He said. Aww, he's really cute! What a jolly kid :))
 
" Hey kid, don't get too close to that woman, she eat kids like you. " He said on the kid laughing.
 
I *smack* Kyuhyun's shoulder, but then the kid just laughed on what Kyuhuyn had said, maybe he understand that he's only kidding.After a while, the kid saw a vendor selling balloons with varieties of colors.
 
" Hyungnim! Buy that one for me! " He said to Kyuhyun while pulling his school uniform. 
 
" Fine. Just stop pulling my uniform. Aisht! " Kyuhyun said impatiently. He's so evil, he speak informally even to kids -____-
 
The vendor heard the kid and went to us.
 
" What color do you want little kid? " the vendor asked. 
 
" Blue! and give me a green so I can give it to my unnie. " He said.
 
Woa, this cute little kid is so sweet! And how does he know that I loved green? Maybe luck? kekeke, I'm starting to love this kid. 
 
Kyuhyun paid the balloons and the vendor left.
 
" Thanks hyungnim! " He give Kyuhuyn a wild grin :D Aww, so cute! Kyuhyun just smiled back at him.
 
" and unnie, this green one is for you " He said giving me the green balloon. 
 
" Thank you! " I said then I pinched his cheeks again. He sat between us when he asked a question that really freaks me out!
 
" Hyung, is this unnie your girlfriend? " He looked at Kyuhyun.
 
" Yes :)) " He said
 
" No >:(( " I said.
 
But then the kid saw his parents looking for him, so he called them.
 
" Umma! Appa! " The kid waved at them.
 
The parents came to their child and they looked at us.
 
" Umma, Appa this is Kyuhyun Hyung and his grilfriend. "
 
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?!?! No No!!!!! I'm not!!!
 
I looked at Kyuhyun and he just smiled. He just smiled?! He didn't react?!?! This kid! he's lucky that he's cute! If not he's  really dead. Kidding! hehe.
 
" and he buy me balloons too. " he added feeling happy in the presence of Kyuhyun.
 
" Thank you for looking to our child. " The mother said to us smiling. 
 
" No problem your child is really cute ma'am. " I said to his mother.
 
" Can I get your number? We really need someone to take care of our child, we're really busy in our work, and we don't know who will take care of him. We will pay you both if you want. We'll just call you if we need you. "
The mother said. 
 
Then Kyuhyun gave his number! Okay, he will only be the one who will babysit the kid because he only get his number not mine haha.
 
Then I kneel down to say goodbye to the cute little kid.
 
" Before you leave what's your name? " I asked the kid.
 
" Jung Yoogeun. " He smiled at me.
 
" Then Goodbye Yoogeun! I'm Yoojin noone by the way :)) Be good to your parents arasso? " I smiled then he kissed my cheeks, he's really a sweet kid.
 
Kyuhyun also kneel down and Yoogeun kiss him on the cheeks too.
 
" Goodbye Yoogeun! "  Kyuhyun said waving his hand.
 
We both stand up and we bowed to his parents as a sign of respect.
 
" Thanks to both of you! By the way you two are a really good couple. " The mother smiled.

(_ _")(- -)("_ _)
 
Aisht! I'm not his girlfriend! They misunderstood us! I want to say that to them but they already waved goodbye so I just waved back :(
 
" You see, they said that the two of us were a good couple. " Kyuhyun winked at me.
 
" We're not! " I said.
 
" Then why are you blushing? " Kyuhyun said smiling.
 
I am blushing!?!? Oh God!!! -______-
 
[ A/N =  who wants more Yoogeun scenes? kekeke~ Well, his pictures are cute right? Hope you liked my update :D COMMENT PLEASE! ^^ ]