OH JEEZ. I CRIED SO HARD! :'(

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

" Am I that handsome and charming? " He said. Kyaaaah! I'm getting embarass now -____-

Note to self: Find Kyuhyun's house and kill him. Kidding :))
 
" Of course not! " I said to him, I can feel that my face was becoming redder and redder. My face used to betray me :((
 
I walked out, I don't know where to go but I don't want him to see that I'm blushing. I think he's following me until I saw him walking in my side and when I looked at him he hold my hand! O___O My heart was beating faster, and I'm turning redder like a tomato! =.=
 
I tried to pull my hand, but he hold it tight.
 
" We should practice now as a really good looking couple I mean. " He said smiling.
 
" What?!?! We're not a couple! " I said to him, trying to pull my hand again. But he really hold it tight.
 
Then we stopped, I didn't realized that we're in front of our house. I can't described my feelings, I'm embarassed, I'm shy! I don't know! And I didn't realize that I was still holding the balloon Yoogeun gave to me on my other hand.
 
Kyuhyun lowered his face right through mine, we're really closed right now! O___O I can feel his breath, I can smell his perfume, I can see my face right through his eyes. GOOOOSSSH! :")
 
" We should practice to be real couple again nextime arasso? " He said and he smiled at me! It's a different smile, looks like a killer smile. I can managed myself. I'm not going to faint! I'm not! Then he pinched my cheeks, and he waved goodbye.
 
I can't say anything. I'm too shocked on what happened this day, I went to my room while holding my both cheeks.
 
" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! " I shout in my room to release what I'm feeling right now. 
 
I tied the balloon on the doorknob. I change clothes but there's something on my pocket. When I get it, oh boy I forgot to return. It was Kyuyun's handkerchief. I tried to smell it, and there was the smell of his perfume. Then I remembered when he give me this through a cute little kid, when he hold my hand and when his faced was really closed to mine. When I take a good look on the hankerchief there was an initial 'KH' embroided on the corner, maybe it stands for KyuHyun :))
 
I put the handkerchief on my study table so that I can't forget to return it to him tomorrow. I lay on my bed and I saw the balloon in my door. Whenever I think of Yesung and I feel the sadness inside, Kyuhyun will always appear in front of me and he can made me forgot about him totally. Is that how EVIL he was? or he was that SPECIAL to me now?

It's getting late and Henry presence is still absent. He's really busy anyway to their coming concert, so I just fell asleep.
 
The next morning, I went to Henry's room, but then I was too late, because he left again already. I missed him so much T___T
When I about to close the door, there was a note that fall through his door so I picked it up.
 
> Dongseang! Sorry for leaving early, I know you wait for me last night, and I know you will sneak in my room today, kekeke~ I'm so sorry! I'll make it up to you nextime! You can pinch my cheeks anytime you want! Take Care!
P.S - By the way we're gonna perform in Japan. Good news right? kekeke. I miss you Dongseang! Sorry again.
Love. Your Cute Mochi ^^
 
I keep the note in my drawer. Even though it's a simple note, it's from my brother so I will always treasure it. I got Kyuhyun's handkerchief and I put it on my pocket. I ate my breakfast so I decided to went to school early. I looked for Kyuhyun to returned his handkerchief, but then I saw Yesung alone in the hallway.
 
 
He called me but I ignored him :(
 
" No Yoojin! You can't turned back for him! " I said to myself :(
 
" Why are you avoiding me lately? " Yesung said to me. He managed to run after me.
 
" I'm not avoiding you. " I said in a hard tone. He's facing me now. I will not cry! I will not! :'(
 
I turned back to look for Kyuhyun when he suddenly hold my arm to stopped me from walking.
 
" Please Yoojin. Don't avoid me. Don;t do this to me. " He beg.
 
" Why does it matter to you? " I said angrily. I'm crying right now, I can't stop my emotions, i'm being hysterical :(
 
" Cause.. cause.. You're my friend. " 
 
" To me i'm not your friend anymore, so please don't act like you know me okay? " I pulled my hand forcely and he drop it.

I was still crying hard :'(
 
" Did I do something wrong? " He asked, I think he's very upset on his tone of his voice.
 
" No, it's just that I want you and Sunny to be.. to be happy. " I can't even say the right words, because it hurts me saying that they should be happy while me? still keeping the pain in my own.
 
" Is that why you're avoiding me? Because Sunny likes me, and you need to sacrifice yourself for her to be happy with me? " He is angry now. I can feel it. And he gets it, he gets why i'm avoiding him all this time :(
 
I can't answer his question, I was crying really hard so I run away from him. I skipped school, and I went to the playground. This is where I can feel comfort. There were no children at this time, maybe too early for them too play, so I sat on the swing, sobbing. I used Kyuhyun's handerchief to wipe my tears.
 
 
" Yoojin! " someone called me, when i looked on who it was, it's my savior Sungmin.
 
" Where have you been? I've been looking for you! " He sound tired catching his breath.
 
" I'm so sorry. " I stand up and hugged him. I need someone to hugged then I cried even more.
 
" That's okay, that's okay. " He keeps on tapping my back.
 
" You like Yesung? Do you? " He sounded hurt.
 
How did he know?
 
But it doesn't matter right now, so I just nod.
 
" Don't worry, someone will come to you and make you forgot all about him. He's not the right person for you. " He said surely.
 
I will keep on believing that. He's not the right person to me.
 
We sat on the stairs of the slide. Sungmin is really good in comforting, because after an hour of sobbing, I was fine now.
 
" We skipped class. " I said to him.
 
" It's okay. " He said smiling.
 
" I'm sorry for making you into trouble. " I said.
 
" Don't think of that, you're my best friend after all. " He said smiling.
 
[ sorry for not updating yesterday guys, it's just i'm sooooooo BUSY :((( 
Bu the way I want to asked you, who do you prefer? Just comment!
Kyujin - Kyuhyun <3 Yoojin 
Yejin - Yesung <3 Yoojin or 
Yoomin - Sungmin <3 Yoojin 
kekeke~ keep supporting and subscribing! Kamsa! ^^ ]