Meeting Mochi's Friend! :)))

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

The moment I step on the door I run to Mochi who was playing his violin and give him a big hug.

" Oops Sorry for disturbing you Mochi. " I said.

" Haha, it's okay I know your team won. " He said to me.

" How did you know? " I asked him with my eyebrows up.

" I feel it. " He said then he winked at me.

" Congratulations Dongseang! " He give me his most cutest smile.

" Thank You! and your promise? " I said to him.

" Haha, don't worry. I called my friends already and they are too excited to see you, Oh my God they are over exaggerating. " He said to me.

" Haha it's good i think they are just happy, I want to meet them soon! " I said.

" Change to your best clothes " He said then he pushed me in my room.
After taking up a shower and changing in my dress, I went downstairs and there was Mochi waiting for me.

" So how was it? " I asked Mochi turning around.

" You look good in that dress. " He said smiling.

" My bestfriend Sungmin gave it to me as my birthday gift. " I said smiling.

" He's good at choosing huh. " He said.

" Ready to celebrate your first won? " he asked me.

" Of course I am! " I replied.

Then we went to a restaurant where Mochi's friends were waiting. When we entered the restaurant the guy that I saw before that looks like a monkey went to Henry and put his arms on his shoulders.

" Yah Henry! You're too late! Where's your cute little sis- " He stopped then he looked at me.

" Oh hey! uhh- Hello! " He said then he removed his arms in my brothers neck.

" Oh hello Yoojin! Sorry for Eunhyuk, he's just amazed to saw you. " The other guy said said. He's dimples are so deep and his smile oh my god, I can't explain, looks like an angel smile.

" C'mon Dongseang. " Mochi said then he pull me in the table of his friends.

" Annyeong! " They all said to me.

" You're Henry's little sister? " The big guy said.

" Uhm yeah~ " I said shyly.

" Oh Yoojin, this is Kangin. " Henry said pointing at the big guy.

" Then Leeteuk. " pointing at the guy with dimples.

" You meet this guys at the airport when we have our concert. Siwon, Eunyhuk and Heechul " He point at them one by one. Then they all waved at me.

" Annyeong~ " I bowed at them.

" Yah! Henry are you not going to introduce me? " The thin guy sitted on the corner said.

" Oh sorry, Yoojin this is Ryeowook. " He said.

" And he has the most beautiful voice in our group. " He whispered at me.

" Really? " I looked at him with big eyes.

" LET'S EAT! " The guy named Kangin said.

Then me and Henry went to our seats and eat with them.

" Oh by the way Congratulations Yoojin! I heard that your team won today. " The guy named Leeteuk said.

" Thank You! " I give him my best smile.

Then we continue to eat and talked about some interesting facts, they are so funny that you will not get bored. The guy named Kangin together with Heechul is so talkative that they tell some funny stories about their experience on Japan. And my stomach was aching because of laughing non stop. They said that Henry really missed me so much that he can't concentrate on playing his violin. Aww, My Mochi is so sweeeeeeeet! Then Eunhyuk danced in front of me, I remember what Henry said to me that he's the Dance Machine of their group and I now believed him, he's so great that I can't close my eyes! I just want to watch him dance. Siwon is just at the corner laughing with us. Then this Ryeowook guy sing, and it was like I was in heaven, he's voice was so high that all I can do is to smile, I can't speak, he's voice is like a lullaby that can make me sleep peacefully. And before we went back to our homes they all said a word to me.

" Yoojin, did you enjoy? " Siwon approach me.

" Of course! Thanks to all of you. " I bowed at him.

" Just treat us like your brothers okay? were always here for you " He smiled at me.

" Oh~ I will. " I said shyly. You know what? I think Siwon is very gentleman.

" When your team won again, call us okay? we're gonna celebrate again! " Heechul said to me.

" Sure oppa! I promise we will win again. " I said then I bowed

Then for the last moment they all said congratulations to me. KYAAAAA~~ I will missed my oppas! My funny hyungs!!!

When Henry and I walked towards home.

" Did you enjoy? " He asked me.

" Of course Mochi! Your friends are so cool! They are so energetic and happy! " I said to him.

" Thank You so much for this celebration!!! " Then I hugged him.

" Don't worry you'll see them again next time. " He said to me and smiled.

[ because i'm too overjoyed about the SUPER SHOW 3 MANILA yesterday, here's the SUPER JUNIOR SPECIAL chapter. hahaha! OMG! Yesung is sooooo handsome! And finally I heard him sang It Has To Be You and it's live! Sooooo happy! ^^ He is my forever bias! :) <3

and Henry Lau, he's sooooo cute! he played the piano and violin. sooooo coool! He's my forever 2nd bias! keke~ BTW. The main picture was taken by me, during the SS3 Manila yesterday! ^^ ]