The Villain is... HERE?!?

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

" Who are you? " I asked. I can't see her cause it's really dark.

 
But when she stepped closer. I think she's familiar. She's the one who looked at me angrily and the one who bumped on me intentionally earlier.
 
" Victoria? " I said.
 
" The gorgeous Victoria. " She said in a cold voice.
 
victoria-amber-f-x-9503658-896-624.jpg
 
But wait, she has a friend. When I looked at her. It was Amber. Argh!
 
" I knew it. " I murmured.
 
" Sorry. " She said weakly.
 
" Don't looked at that to Amber, she's my friend! " Victoria said then she slapped me. 
 
" What do you want? " I asked her.
 
" You stole my ex boyfriend and now I can't really accept that you beat us in volleyball. " She explained.
 
I smiled. 
 
" Why are you smiling? " She asked me.
 
" You can't accept that we defeated you LOSER! " I said angrily.
 
She was about to slap me again but Amber caught her hand.
 
" Calm. " Amber said.
 
" Fine. " Victoria replied.
 
" Do you know who's my ex? " Victoria asked.
 
" I don't care. " I said.
 
" Really? You don't care if my ex boyfriend is Yesung. Your longtime crush? " She said in a evil voice.
 
yesung-13.jpg
 
My eyes widen. I can't believe it. How did she knew it? So that's why Yesung wants me to beat them because he wants to take revenge on Victoria? and that's why Kyuhyun said that I should be careful. It's because of ing Victoria. They all knew it. They all knew who is Victoria that's why they warned me.
 
" Oh, maybe that's why he break up on you because you're dignity is too low. " I tried to .
 
She's losing her patience. I can feel it. The guys are holding my arms too tight and it hurts.
 
" One condition and I'll free you. " She said.
 
" What? " I asked.
 
" Avoid him, or else your bestfriend Sunny will be hurt. " That's the time I become angry.

Why would she used my bestfriend's name! I'm gonna kill her!
 
" Don't put my bestfriend's name here. " I said angrily.
 
" Oh really? then tomorrow, you shouldn't be surprised if your bestfriend is lost arasso? " She said laughing. 
 
" You ! " I said.
 
I'm dead, Victoria lost her patience.
 
" Boys. " She said angrily.
 
Then the two boys are keep on hitting me. I'm now vomiting blood. My whole body hurts from the punches. 
 
I was lying on the ground. I can't even defend myself.  I can't take it anymore. No one was going to help me.
 
" and another Yoojin.... " She said laughing.
 
" Goodbye Spiker! " Then her pointed heels was on my arms and to be exact in my left arm.

How did she knew that i'm left handed?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
I yelled because of the pain.
 
" Amber. Help me. " Victoria said.
 
" But I-I- " Amber insisted.
 
" Help me! " Victoria warned her.
 
Then Amber stomp my arm. Imagine two girls with pointed heels and rubber sohes where stomping your left arm. That's really awful.
 
My tears were keep on falling. I think my bones were going to break. 
 
" LEAVE HER! " A deep familiar voice said.
 
Then Amber and Victoria removed their feet on my arms. 
 
" Boys! You know what to do! " Victoria yelled.
 
Then the two boys were keep on punching the familiar guy. But I think he managed to beat them. Thank God. I don't want him to be included here.
 
Victoria and Amber run. Such a cowards.
 
Before Amber left, she whispered to me: " Sorry Yoojin. " then she run with Victoria.  
 
" Yoojin are you okay? Yoojin wake up! " The familiar boy said and wiped my tears. 
 
When I open my eyes it was Kyuhyun. 
 
d589010028d36ce63ffa9f970bf2f55312498068
 
" Kyuhyu~ " But before I can finished his name I cough a blood.
 
" Sorry. " I said.
 
" Why are you saying sorry?! " He said angrily.
 
Then he carry me. My arms are now numb beacuse of the pain.
 
" Where are we going? " I asked him but he didn't reply. I saw his face that he was panicking but he doesn't want me to see that on him.
 
After minutes of carrying me. I just heard a door open.
 
" Quick! Butler Lee! " Kyuhyun said. Then that's the time I lost to my senses.
 
 
[A/N Well.. as promised.. I UPDATED! :DD Hope You Like it! You guys were right! It's Victoria... Keep commenting and Subscribing! Love ya all! :DDD Next update? hmm.. 110 subscribers? deal? haha XDD till next time~ LoveLots, nicole_chullie]