MY LONGTIME CRUSH...

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

 

" Sorry Yoojin! are you okay? " Yesung said looking worried. That's what I liked about him, even though it's my fault for not looking on my way he's being a gentleman to me. Since first year he's really good to me so we're kind of friends.
 
Yesung is my longtime crush since I don't know forever? Haha. Kidding. No one knows that I liked him, and I'm not planning to confess my feelings for him. A girl confessing to a boy? Duh. It's weird. He's also good in Basketball together with Kyuhyun. He's quite famous because of his smile. You know the smile that can melt a girl. He's kind of mysterious, but he's really hyper when he's with his friends, and quiet when he doesn't know the people around him.
 
" Yes. I'm fine.. " I said. trying not to blush infront of him.
 
" Why are you in a hurry? " He asked me.
 
" O-h-h nothing. See you in class! " I said giving my best smile. Then I left hurriedly.
 
When I entered the class, Boram was about to greet me when she look at me deeply.
 
" What? " I asked.
 
" Why are you smiling to yourself? " She asked looking suspicious.
 
" I'm not! " I said defensively.
 
" You're lying, I know you. You're my best friend. " She said smiling. But I decided to change the topic.
 
" Where's Sunny? " I asked looking around the classroom.
 
" Oh, I think she's going to be late. " Wew. It's good that she didn't notice that I change the topic.
 
 
Boram is my bestfriend, she really knows me except that she doesn't know that i'm inlove to 'you-know-who' she's smart and talented and we are both in the top 10 of the class. She's very supportive and loyal to me, and that's what I like about her. 
 
 
Sunny is my 2nd Bestfriend, she's cute and if you saw her aegyo, hah! you're gonna love her. Many boys are chasing after her, but I think she likes someone but she's not yet ready to say it to us. She's kind of lazy when it comes to studies so me and Boram always force her to make her assignments and study her lessons. 
 
The teacher came in so everyone get back in their new seating arrangement. WAIT. New Seating Arrangement?! Aisht! I forgot! I'm supposd to sit between Sungmin and Kyuhyun. I'm not that close to them! Who will I talk to when I gets bored? And what will the fan girls of these two people will say to me?! I don't want people talking about me behind my back saying stories that are not true! -____-
 
I sit between them nervously, when Lee Sungmin greeted me....
 
" Annyeong Seatmate! I hope we can be friends. I'm Lee Sungmin. " He said cutely while waving his hand. Wow he's really cute like Mochi, I mean Henry! I want to pinch his cheeks! *u*
 
" Y-e-a-h I hope so. I'm Yoojin Lau by the way. " I replied nervously.
 
I saw Jessica looking in my direction giving me an irritating look. She's beautiful but I don't like her attitude being so flirt to boys and mean to girls.
 
Oh boy, this is what i'm talking about, girls might misunderstood me! Sungmin just say "Hi" to me and someone was now looking at me irritatingly! It's bad! Too bad! (_ _") ("_ _)
 
[ A/N = so how's my fanfic so far? Is it good? ^^ ]