WHO WILL I CHOOSE?!?!

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

The Second set started. If we lose in this set then the game will just end without a thrill. That means, I can't prove myself to that stupid Victoria!!!

and...The f(x) is getting better and better.

Coach asked for a time out. I was just sitting behind him.

" Guys listen, we have make it to the end. All of our effort will be wasted if we just lose like this. " Coach said.

" We can't play properly without Yoojin. " Yoona said.

I looked at her then at coach.

" She needs a rest. " Coach said.

" No coach. I can. " I said standing up. All of my team mates face lighten up.

" Are you sure? " Coach whispered to me.

" I practice to spike at my right arm. " I whispered back at him.

Then I came inside the court. I looked at Victoria and she mouthed the words: " Looser "

but I mouthed the words back: " Watch.And.Learn"

" Yoojin spike! " Yoona yelled.

Then I spike it with my right arm. Victoria didn't catch it. She looked at me.

" Told ya. " I said at her.

I looked at coach and he ga
ve me a two thumbs up!

After few more spikes... Second Set: We Won.

Third Set: The Last and final game of the season...

We were at the middle of the score and f(x) team was leading. I looked at coach and someone was beside him with crossed arms and evil eyes. WAIT. EVIL? That means... it's it's... KYUHYUN! How did he know that i'm here?

" You're dead later. " He mouthed the words on me.

" I know. I'm sorry. " I mouthed back.

Then his face changed into a angel smile and he said " You'll gonna win! "

That's the time I become more focus.

The score is 23-F(x) 24-our team, one more point and we're gonna win. My heart started to beat faster.

" Yoojin spike! " I heard coach yelled.

But the ball was far from my right arm! What now?!?!?!?! Left arm?! What if I failed? But no choice. Left arm!!! I give my full strength and I ease the pain as I spike the ball with my left arm. I lost my balance for the 2nd time then I closed my eyes.

After seconds, I opened my eyes and I found myself surrounded by my teammates I looked at the crowd and they are cheering my name.

" Who won? " I asked them.

My teammates looked at each other and they said. " US! "

That's the time they jumped because of our victory!!! They keep on saying my name. I smiled. I made it.

First thing first, I looked for Victoria. I spotted her on the other side of the court. So I decided to call her.

" Looser! " I said to her then I laughed.

" Thanks to you by the way you made me more stronger. " I gave her my last smile then I left her.

Second person to looked for: Kyuhyun.

But he is nowhere in sight. Then coach approached me.

" Yoojin! " He said then he hug me tight.

" I did it coach! I did it! " I said. Then I feel that my head really hurts together with my left arm.

" Are you okay? Let's go to the clinic. " He said.

" No coach, I'll just leave now. Tell to my teammates that I'm sick. " I said.

" You're such a nice kid Yoojin. " Coach said then he ruffles my hair.

" Haha. Thanks coach, bye! " I said.

I rest under a tree near our school grounds. I need a time to be alone so I close my eyes. My head hurts and my left arm hurts, but everytime I'll think about our victory I always want to stnd up and party with them. I finally prove myself to Victoria that she will not be the reason to stop my dreams.

" Congratulations " Someone said.

When I opened my eyes, Yesung was there sitting beside me.

" Oh hey oppa. Thanks. " I said smiling.

" How are you? It's been a week since I didn't see you. " He said.

I looked at my arms and said. " I'm fine. "

" I missed you. " He said.

I looked at him and I blushed.

" Tomorrow, meet me again at Namsan Tower 2pm sharp. " He said then he stand up.

" What? " I said. Is he talking about our 2nd date?

" Don't be late again arasso? See ya! " He said then he give me his most cutest smile then he leave me.

I also deicded to leave. I missed Henry, I want to see him now. But someone stopped me.

" You, hard headed girl! " Kyuhyun said behind my back.

I turned around: " Kyuhyun, I'm really really sorry for sneaking out! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! " I said, then I bowed my head.

" This is your punishment. " He said.

I looked at him and his fist where clasp together ready to smack me. Is he serious?! He's going to smack me?!

He moved his fist so I closed my eyes, " Y-a-h. it-it's going to be painful! " I said stuttering.

I was waiting for him to smack me but instead he kissed me on the cheeks. I opened my eyes and I looked at him.

" Don't worry, i'm not angry because your team won! And you're spike is the reason why your team won! " He said happily.

I decided to ignore his kissed so I replied: " So, am I good right? " I said smiling.

" Tssss. You're so proud of yourself. " He said while we are walking.

" Just this time. " I said laughing.

" How's your left arm? " He asked me.

" I need a long rest at this time. It's 100X painful now. " I said.

" C'mon let's drop by in a hospital and put some medication on that. " He said.

" But- but- " I said trying to protest.

" No more buts! " He said. So I followed him in the hospital.

After putting a bandage on my left arm Kyuhyun walked me home.

" Thanks a lot Kyuhyun. " I said.

" Anything for you. " he said seriously.

" Uhmmmm Yoojin. " He said.

" What? " I asked him.

" Uhmmmmm. " He said.

" C'mon say it! " I said.

" Let's have a date tomorrow, meet me at the playground we used to stay before. 2pm. I'll wait for you. Bye! " He said then he leave.

" Yah Kyuhyun! " I said as he leave, but he didn't turned back anymore.

But- but- It's the same time as Yesung?! So what now?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I think i'm going crazy!!!!