Kyu to the Rescue!!

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

 

kyuhyun-post.jpg
 
 
KYUHUN POV:
 
Butler Lee and our maids are also panicking. Of course if I were them I will also panicked. Imagine your master brought a bloody girl to your house. That's hilarious.
 
" Quick Butler Lee. Put her in my room. I'm gonna get our medicine kit. " I said.
 
Then I point to our maid. " Call for our family doctor. " I said. 
 
I don't know what to do. Yoojin is in pain. That Victoria girl I shouldn't let her pass. Maybe I should punched her even only once, it's Yesung's fault! He knows that Yoojin will be in trouble if he flirt with her. But he won't insist. You're dead to me Yesung.
 
I went back in my room, and Yoojin was there unconscious. Her whole body is covered with blood. 
 
" What happen to her master? " Butler Lee asked me.
 
I didn't answer, I sit beside her. Her face was in pain. Her arms.... her arms.... Oh my god.
 
I started cleaning the blood in her body. But when i'm about to changed her clothes.
 
" Hey Kyu what are you doing. " Yoojin said weakly holding her clothes.
 
" Master, let the maids do it for her. " Butler Lee said. I'M NOT A ERT OKAY?! 
 
I walked out of my room and I keep on walking. I can't stay still. 
 
" Master, please be calm. " Butler Lee said. 
 
" Is she the girl you like? " Butler Lee asked me again.
 
That's the time I stopped from walking. I looked at Butler Lee and nod. 
 
" Master Kyuhyun, Yoojin's clothes are now clean " The maids said.
 
I went back in my room and started to clean her wounds. 
 
 
 
BUTLER LEE POV:
 
I was shocked when I saw Master Kyuhyun carrying a bloody girl.
 
" Quick Butler Lee. Put her in my room. I'm gonna get our medicine kit. " Master Kyuhyun said.
 
" Call for our family doctor. " He said to the maid. He looked like panicking.
 
I carried the girl and lay her carefully in Master Kyuhyun's bed. Then Kyuhyun went in and sat beside the girl.
 
" What happen to her master? " I asked him.
 
He didn't answer but he just started to clean the blood. When he was about to change the clothes of the girl, the girl speak weakly and hold her clothes.
 
" Master, let the maids do it for her. " I finally said.
 
Then Kyuhyun and I went out of the room. He can't stay still.
 
 " Master, please be calm. " I said. 
 
" Is she the girl you like? " I asked.
 
Then he stopped from walking and nod at me.
 
Our master is finally in love. I said to myself smiling.
 
 
 
YOOJIN's POV:
 
I tried to open my eyes then I saw my hands wrapped in bandages. Where am I? Then I remembered Kyuhyun saved me and carried me away from the bad guys.
 
I tried to stand up but someone stopped me.
 
" No miss Yoojin, you're not in a good condition. " The old man said.
 
" Where am I sir? " I asked him.
 
" In Master Kyuhyun's house. " He smiled at me.
 
Master Kyhyun? Oh jeez. You've got to be kidding.
 
" Where is he? "
 
" He left early today. " He replied.
 
" Wait, how about my brother? " I tried to stand up again, Henry will be worried!
 
" Everything is under control. " He replied.
 
" But- but- " I tried to argue but he cut me off.
 
" You better rest miss Yoojin, you're not in a good condition. Master Kyuhyun siad that I need to looked after you while he's not here. " He said.
 
 
[A/N This fic lost a subscriber.. It's saddening..  Anyways, here's what happened next..
It's our (me & yemin) Graduation day tomorrow... :))) So I updated! haha XDD
Hope you like it! :)) Thank you readers for always commenting! I love you all..
Recommend this also to other readers so they'll subscribe :))
Hugs & kisses Everyone! nicole_chullie]