Time to prove myself to that Victoria!

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

After one week...

I wake up early. Today is the finals... I want to play! I want to crush Victoria's team, I want to prove to her that eventhough my left arm was injured, I can still play.

I sneak in the other room, and Kyuhyun was deep asleep.

I went in and said, " Sorry. I know you'll be worried. But please... " I said, I kissed his forehead and leave.

I was walking through their gates when this Butler Lee, stop me.

" Miss Yoojin, where are you going? " He asked me.

" In the school sir. " I replied.

" But Master Kyuhyun wil be worried. " He said.

" Please, don't tell him where will I go, I don't want him to stop me. " I beg him.

" A-rasso. I understand you miss Yoojin " He said.

" I'm going to leave now. Thanks Mister . " I said then I leave.

In the school...

I was walking through the gym when someone hug me.

" Best friend!!! " Sungmin said.

I hugged him back.

" How's your vacation? " He asked me. Then I remembered what Kyuhyun said to me:
" He will take care of everything. "

" Uhh yeah- It was... It was FUN! " I said smiling.

" Glad you enjoyed it, c'mon everybody is waiting for you. You don't attend the practices it's been 1 and a half week. the F(x) team just arrived " He said.

As soon as I heard F(x), all of my pains went away. I want to crash their team!!! WATCH and LEARN Victoria!

" YOOJIN! " they all screamed and hugged me as I went in the gym.

" WE MISSED YOU!!! " They said.

" Yah, stop being emotional. Okay, Yoojin. Everyone will depend on your spikes. " Coach interferred.

" But- but coach. " I said then I looked at my left arm.

" No more buts. We need to win in this finals. " Coach replied. What if I will be the reason if we lose because I can't spike anymore?!

" C'mon, practice your spikes. " He said then he throw a ball on me.

As soon as I volley it with my left hand I bit my lip, I feel the pain. Oww- please not this time. Please!

" Put more strength. " Coach said.

Then I used my right arm. I volley it right.

" Why did you used your right arm? " Coach asked me.

" Nothing coach, to be different. " I smiled to him awkwardly.

" But your left arm is more better, you're a left handed right? " He asked me.

" Yes sir, but trust me, My right arm is now stronger than my left arm. " I said. Well, kinda~ What I said is true!

Then someone in the speaker announce..

" FINALS for the Volleyball girls division, be ready! "

Then my heart started to beat 2X faster...

I looked at the opponent team, and I saw Victoria, our eyes met...

She was shocked at my sudden appearance. So she really thinks i'll give up on her like that Psh. No way. But her shocked reaction changed into an victory smile -___-

" Gather now! It was about to start! " Our coach said.

Then we put our hands together and yelled " F-IGHTING!"

Coach tapped me on the shoulder for the last time.

" Your the ace Yoojin, I trust you. " Coach said.

I gulped. What if I can't do this?!

First set.

I tried to spike it on my left arm... I feel a sudden pain so I lost my balance, all the team went to me looking worried. The ball is out.

" What happened? " They asked me.

" Nothing. I just need more concentration. " I lied.

My left arm was now getting redder. Please bear with me. Not this time please.... Not this time.

I looked at Victoria and she gave me an evil smile. That's the time I stand up and regain my balance.

The game started again. And it was not good, I can't spike it properly!!! And worst my left arm was in pain, it's getting weaker.

So the outcome is First set: We Lose.

" What happened to you?! Why can't you spike properly. " Coach asked me.

" Sorry coach. " Is all I can say.

" Can I rest for the 2nd set? I think i'm going to be sick. " I said to coach.

" Follow me, the game will not start for a few minutes " Coach said so I followed him.

We went to a quiet place where no one is around. Is he going to scold me in private?

" Go on coach, you can shout on me or what so ever. " I said. It's my faullt. I went in this finals eventhough my condition was not that good. Kyuhyun's right, I'm such a hard headed T__T

He get my left arm and he twist it.

" OUCH!!!!!!! " I shouted. Glad that no one is around. WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING?! IT'S REALLY PAINFUL!!!!

" What happened to you? " Coach is not angry, he looks worried.

" This is not a joke, your left arm is injured, you shouldn't play volleyball. " Coach said while he put his hands on my shoulders.

" Tell me the truth, what happened to you when you are almost a week absent? You're not in a vacation aren't you? " Coach said.

" I-I fall from something coach and my left arm was the most injured. " I lied.

" So that's why... " Coach said. Glad he believed me.

" Don't tell it to anyone coach!!! " I said begging him.

He nod. " Just promise me, you're not going to play volleyball for a while. "

He get my left arm and checked it. " The injury was not a joke, your bone was almost broken. " Coach said. I winced.

" Y-yes coach. But I will watched the game so they will not think that I left without saying anything. " I said.

" Sure, let's get back. " He said. Then we both went back in the gym. 

[ A/N: Yew824 is here :D Awwww, poor Yoojin. T.T  I'll update again soon! don't worry kekeke~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe readers! Thank You :D]