The Unforgettable Birthday Ended :)))

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

When I opened my eyes.

" Happy Birthday. " He said for the last time.

 " Yah! It's the 2nd time you kiss my fore~! " Oh my God! I spit it. I spit it out! Aisht My toungue! O___O

"  I know you're awake when I kissed your forehead in your house back then. " He said.

" EVIL! " Is all I can say.

" Here's your teddy bear. " Then he gave me the blue one so i'm holding them both together. I looked like a kid :))

He walked me home and before he left.

" Hey Kyu, thank you for all of your effort. I really liked it. " I said smiling giving him a two thumbs up.

" I'm glad you appreciate it. " He said.

Then I hugged him. Yes, I hugged him! He's a special person to me so why not?

" You should take care of the blue teddy bear. " I said offering him the blue one.

" No, You should take care of that. " Then he get my pink teddy bear.

" Yah! You gave that to me. " I said.

" I will take care of this pink one. " He said.

" Are you gay? " I said teasingly.

" Of course not! Let's just say that I'm the blue one and your the pink one. " He said.

" Let's take care of each other. " He added.

" Ohh~ That's a good idea! " I said approvingly.

Then he hold the pink teddy bear and he put it in front of the blue teddy bear I'm holding.

" Goodbye Yoojin. " He said in a cute tone :3

" Goodbye Kyuhyun. " I replied smiling.

" Thanks again. You should rest now. "

Then he left.

I went back in my room. Henry was now sleeping maybe he's tired. So I opened my birthday presents one by one.

There were dress, volleyball, bag, books. It's so very random! But i really appreciated it because my teammates also give me presents :))

Henry gave me an Ipod, and it's really beautiful! When I opened it, there was a note that flash on the screen

- My 2nd gift to my Dongseang! If you will going to play the violin, atleast you should learn first how to love music, goodluck for the future! Your Mochi will always be here to teach you how to play violin. FIGHTING! Oh by the way Happy Birthday! :)))

My parents give me a Violin, because they know that I idolize my brother very much! Which is true! :)))

Boram and Sunny gave me a book. Haha. I looked like a geek now :))

Sungmin give me a dress :))

Then I notice something on the floor, looks like there's something moving and there was a big aquarium. Why didn't I noticed it earlier?

When I looked at it slowly. KYAAAAAAA!~ I'm so happy! It's a turtle. A very cute little turtle! I have now a pet! WOW! ^____^

In the shell of the turtle there was a letter stick on it.

- Name him anything you want. Cute right? Hope you like it!
   Love. Yesung.

YESUNG gave it to me?! WOW! My crush gave it to me! I get the turtle, and I let it walked slowly on the floor. He's so cute! hmmmm. Let's give him a name. His small and his shell looks like, looks like, looks like what do you call that fruit? YES YES! Potato! He looks like a Potato! ^____^

So I will call him, LITTLE POTATO!

Meet my new pet. The most cutest pet in the world LITTLE POTATO! kekekeke. I put him back in his aquarium, and I cleaned my room.

After minutes of cleaning, I lay on my bed and reminisce all that happened today. First, they put up a birthday party that I don't even know. Second, Kyuhyun let me went to the playground with the pretty lights on it, a surprise again. He give me two cute teddy bears which we decided that he should take the pink one. And last Yesung give me a cute little turtle! WOW. This day is soooo unforgettable, and I just suddenly realized that A LOT OF PEOPLE LOVES ME. <3 :"> I'm so lucky to have them! :))

[ So here's the next chapter! Hope you liked it :))) Keep subscribing and commenting! ^^