HE'S AMAZING

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

The six of us ate our dinner together, and still... I tried to avoid Yesung at possible :(

In a sudden, Sunny and Boram came up with an idea. 
 
" Let's play a game! " Sunny said
 
" I Agree! " Boram said.
 
I don't want to play, because I know they had some weird ideas and it's already late at night.
 
" Do you want to go to another place? " Kyuhyun asked me. I think he knows that Boram and Sunny had a weird idea so he also doesn't agree with them.
 
" Let's go now. " I said to him.
 
Kyuhyun and me excused ourselves. So the 4 of them played the game Spin the Bottle. Whatever is that.
 
We went to an auditorium of the hotel and it's very peaceful and quiet. 
 
We sat on the couch. I felt tired for the whole day, we race at the Olympic Pool, we play billiard and we play at the pool again. It's really fun, though seeing Sunny and Yesung is quite painful to me even though I always tried my best to avoid him.

Kyuhyun and I was just quiet to one another when he get my arm, and he looked at the friendship cord Sungmin gave to me.
 
" Where did you get this? " He said looking at my bracelet.
 
"  Sungmin gave it to me. It's beautiful right? " :))
 
" Sungmin gave you that? " He sounded jealous.
 
" He doesn't know how to choose things. It's ugly. " Then he let go of my hand.
 
" Yah! It's beautiful, and I really really like it. " I said to him defensively.
 
" What's the meaning of the sun? " He asked me.
 
" Why would I tell you? " I tried him.
 
" Because i'm jealous. " He said seriously.
 
I laughed really loud.
 
" You're so funny. " I said to him.
 
Kyuhyun stand up and he get the guitar on the table.
 
" You can play the guitar? " I asked him with my oneeyebrow up.
 
" Watch and Learn. " He said to me smiling.
 
 
He started to play the guitar and he can also actually sing! :") I don't know that he can sing well too! He's voice is very sweet and manly. All I can do is to smile. I don't want to disturbed his moment so I just stared at him for a long time.
 
" Is that how handsome I am? You can't even move your eyes on me. " He said teasingly.
 
" It's just that you're amazing. " I said giving him a two thumbs up :bd
 
" I know. " He said laughing. Then he continue to play the guitar again.
 
I leaned on his shoulder. Until I fell asleep and I don't know what happened next.
 
[ A/N = sorry for the short chapter anyway I have the next chapter. Better read it guys! I Love you all! ^^ ]