IT HURTS

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

After the class ended, Sunny came to me.

" Yoojin I will not be able to go with you and Boram, Yesung will walked me home okay? " She smiled to me. She looks so happy.
 
That hurts, I always want Yesung to walk me home too. It feels like someone just stabbed something in my heart :(
 
" Oh, be sure that he walked you home safely. If not, I will smacked him in the face. " I tried to be happy for her.
 
" Haha. Don't worry, Yesung is a good guy. " She gave her last smile and she left together with Yesung.
 
Then I went to Boram.
 
" C'mon girl. I want to go home now. Sunny said, Yesung will walked her home." I said.
 
" THat lucky girl. C'mon then. " She said.
 
We're about to leave the gates of the school when Donghae called me. He run to us while Boram looked clueless. Haha, my best friend looks so cute as ever.
 
Donghae winked at me, as if to know what will I do. Of course I know what will I do.
 
" Boram I forgot! I have something important to do, Go on first. "  I said to her half smiling.
 
" Do you want me to accom- " I cut her off.
 
" I'm okay. Uhh, Donghae can you walked Boram home? " Then I elbowed Donghae.
 
" Ohh. Sure Sure. " Donghae smiled.
 
" I'm a big girl anymore Yoojin. " She said to me.
 
" No! It's getting dark, I want you to be safe home. " I smiled to both of them.
 
" I'll be going first now. Bye! " I said to them then I left them together.
 
Boram is lucky, someone is inlove with her. But me? The boy I love has another girl and it happens to be my 2nd Best Friend. Oh Good, that's very good. What a lucky fate I have.
 
I walked home, and arrived at our house earlier than usual so I decided to watch a movie so I can wait for Henry too.

I checked my phone and omeone texted me.
 
> Hello Yoojin! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7am at your house to play Volleyball. arasso? 
Sungmin Here!
 
I replied 
Oh, it's you. Sure. See you tomorrow :)
 
Because I'm too tired, I fell asleep in the couch leaving the television open. But then Henry wake me up by pinching my cheeks.
 
" Hey Dongseeaang! Why are you sleeping here? " He asked.
 
" Finally you arrived, I've been waiting for you. Have you eaten your dinner yet? "
 
" Yes. Sorry for waiting. " He said smiling at me.
 
" Then I'll go in my room now, I want to continue my sleep. " I said.
 
" Goodnight Dongseeaaang! " He said cutely.
 
" Same to you oppa. " I replied back.
 
[ A/N = sorry for the short chapter hope you understand, but I will have chapter 12 today :D ]