Kyuhyun VS Yesung?!

IT HAS TO BE YOU...

 

tumblr_lieea4QLZR1qbnykoo1_500.jpg
 
 
 
Kyuhyun's POV:
 
suju_kyuhyun.jpg?w=198
 
I went in the gym to looked for Yesung, and yes he was there playing by himself.
 
" Hey Kyuhyun what's wrong? " He said when he saw me.
 
I went to him then I smacked him right through his face.
 
" Whats wrong?! What did I do to you? " He said holding his cheek.
 
" Not to me, to Yoojin. " I said angrily. My fist clasp.
 
" What happened to her? " Yesung said. He looks worried.
 
" She can't play volleyball anymore because of your EX. " I said.
 
" Victoria? What did she do to her? " 
 
Then I smacked him again. His lips were bleeding
 
" You know that Yoojin will be in trouble if Victoria met her, is that what you called your in love at her. You can't even protect her. And you only used her to take revenge on Victoria! You put her into trouble! " I said.
 
" I didn't used her! " He shouted.
 
" So why did you let her be in danger?!?! " I asked him angrily

" I didn't know that something will happen to her! " He replied.

" Excuses!!! " I yelled.
 
" So you're in love with Yoojin. " He added.
 
" It doesn't matter. " I said.
 
" Then let she choose between us, let us both asked her in a date in the same time, then let's see which date she will be going. " Yesung tried me.
 
" Fine. " I said. I know Yoojin will chose him. But I can't just leave Yoojin like that in Vicoria's hand.
 
" If she finally choose between one of us, then that's the end, no one will interfere. " He give me a smile of victory.

" Sure. " I said bitterly, my fist clasp again.
 
I know Yoojin will choose Yesung. Since we met, I know that Yoojin loves him. But what can I do? I will respect her decision when that time comes. She's the first girl I ever loved and she will be the first girl who will broke my heart. If I really love her, then I should accept her decision right? I will accept it whole heartedly, if that will make her happy.
 
Then I walked out of the gym and went to a restaurant to order a healthy food for Yoojin.
 
 
-In The House-
 
" Master Kyuhyun, miss Yoojin is already awake. " Butler Lee said.
 
" Thanks for taking care of her. " I said. Then I walked straight in my room.
 
 
There she was on my bed looking at the windows.
 
" Hey Yoojin. " I said.
 
" Kyuhyun. " She said then she smiled at me. I always loved her smile, but I know she always love Yesung's smile and not mine.
 
" Thanks for saving me. " She added.
 
" I'll always be there for you. " I said.
 
" Wait! What about Henry?! He will looked for me! " She said panicking.
 
" Just rest, I invented an excuse, or do you want him to see you in your condition? with bandages all over your body? " I said.
 
" No, I don't want him to know about this. " She said sadly.
 
" My a-r-m, what happened? is it okay? can I play for the finals? " She asked me.
 
I looked at her deeply.
 
" What Kyuhyun?! I can still play right? " She said.
 
" Sorry Yoojin, you can't. " I said.
 
" What?! Why?! That V-victoria. " She started to cry. She's afraid of Victoria now.
 
" Your left arm has a injury and for you to recover, you need to stop from playing volleyball. That's the doctor said. You need a full body rest. " I explained.
 
Her tears is keep on falling.I sit beside her and wiped her tears. I hate seeing her in pain! What will I do?!
 
" What will I do now? " She asked me.
 
" Don't worry, Your brother will not know it. Your bruise will heal according to our doctor, just stay here in our house and he will take care of you. I'll just say to your brother that you went on a vacation with us. " I said calmly.
 
" Tha-nks Kyu-hyun. Tha-nks for sa-ving me. I owe you a lot. " She said sobbing.
 
" C'mon, I'll put some ointment on your wounds. I hate seeing you sobbing. " I said changing the topic.
 
Then I help her lay down, and put some ointment in every wound she has. I saw her wincing but I know she's just easing the pain for me to not worry on her. After minutes past, I looked at Yoojin and she was sleeping peacefully.
 
I smiled at her and fixed her hair that was covering her face. I put the blanket on her and said: " If you could just choose me when the time comes, then that will be the happiest day of my life. " I switch off the light and went outside of my room.
 
 
Yoojin's POV:
 
Kyuhyun is really worried at me because he was too focused on putting some ointment on my wounds. Am I bothering him that much? Sorry Kyuhyun. I don't know where to go. Besides, I don't want Henry to know about this. I know he can't concentrate on her recitals if he know the truth on what happened to me. I'm really glad you saved me and you're always here for me :)
 
I decided to close my eyes, because my left arm was aching again. That Victoria broke my dreams. Someday, i'll proved to you what really matters most... I can't be defeated like this. 
 
I can feel that Kyuhyun is finish on putting some ointment on my wounds, maybe he thought I was already asleep cause he fix my hair that was covering half of my face and put a blanket on me. But before he leave, he whispered something: " If you could just choose me when the time comes, then that will be the happiest day of my life. " Is he referring on me or what? and what does he mean?
 
He switch off the light and closed the door of his room.
 
 
[A/N OMG! Kyuhyun VS Yesung!? hehe~ Anyways, I updated! haha XDD Hope you like it! Keep commenting readers.. I want more subscribers hehe~ :))) btw, Maybe i won't update for a week or two.. My laptop won't be with me for that period..Mianhe :(  but maybe yemin824 will be the one updating by that time.. Lovelots, nicole_chullie <3 ]
 
[ readers! don't hate yesung ok? He's my bias! In real life he is really a kind-hearted man like Kyuhyun in this fanfic! So please don't hate him! It hurts me more  seeing your comments  that you hate him >.<
This is yemin824, btw. thanks for subscribing and commenting ! :D ]