Chapter 6

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

‘Jung Soo Yeon, wake up’

‘Jung Soo Yeon, faster get up…’

‘JUNG SOO YEON’, I heard someone screaming at me.

I opened my eyes and saw Yoona in front of me, I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

‘YAH! Don’t go back to sleep, if you’re late I’ll get demerit points too.’, Yoona worriedly said.

Yoona bent her head down to look at my face, I didn’t see that and we accidentally kissed. I immediately opened my eyes. The both of us blushed deeply.

I asked, ‘Was it your first?’

‘I… It… was my first…’, Yoona muttered.

‘I’m sorry then, it wasn’t my first anyways but your lips taste good’, I said while smirking at her.

‘You… Let’s… just forget that this ever happened and try to get along’, Yoona said trying to make the situation less awkward.

‘I’ll try…’

‘We are already late. So just take your time, I’ll wait.’ Yoona told.

‘Ok’

I took my time to shower and left for class with Yoona. It was so awkward but at least the both of are trying to get along with one another. But I kind of took her first kiss, I never knew a person lips would taste so soft. Until just now, I had never realized how beautiful she actually was.

‘Sica, why were you late?’, Taeyeon asked.

I just told her that I woke up late without telling her what happened. Thankfully she didn’t ask further. While having lunch in the canteen, I saw Seulgi and Krystal flirting with one another. It seemed like Soo Jung got Seulgi. I went up to her and asked how it went yesterday. Krystal said, ‘I’m glad that I listened to you. I confessed and found out that she actually had feelings for me.’

I was shocked that Seulgi actually had feelings for my Soo Jung. At least Seulgi was a person with responsibility unlike her. I’m happy that Krystal now had someone to take care of her. I hope that the two of them won’t have to fight and stay happy like Tae and Fany.

‘That’s good to hear and Seulgi, I hope that you would take good care this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter