Chapter 9

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

It’s almost a month since the group was created. Yet we weren’t getting closer, hence that must be why Mr Jimin told me to play the Truth game for today’s lesson. Although I didn’t want to obey, but he is the principal, what can I do…

The worst part of it is that we would be having two new members and an upcoming camp in three weeks time. One of the two have been confirmed already while the other is still considering whether or not to join. If I’m not wrong one of their names is em… Rene? Wait, its Irene. Mr Jimin want her and she agreed in order to transfer to SM High which is our school.

The other is not known yet. I heard the she is someone who often skips school and extremely talented musically wise hence Mr Jimin would go through so much trouble just to invite her in.

I went to find Fany to bring the new member in case she’s lost. Fany was talking to Sica about something important with Fany smiling so brightly at her making me kind of jealous. I stopped the two from continuing their conversation and said, ‘Sica, I need my girlfriend for now, so go find someone else.’ Jessica gave my killer glare which had no effect on me as I see that almost every day.

Tiffany POV

I talking to Sica about Tae’s surprise birthday party since it was going to be her birthday next week. We were planning it well until Tae appeared out of nowhere. I was shocked and was glad that she didn’t hear our conversation.

Tae stopped us from continuing our conversation and said, ‘Sica, I need my girlfriend for now, so go find someone else.’ I saw Sica glare at her, which obviously had no effect on Tae. I told Sica that we would continue our plans on another day. Tae pouted at me telling me to hurry up as we had to bring to new member to the dance room.

Tae and I spotted Irene staring at Seulgi. We walked up to her and told her that we were the ones that were supposed to her to the room. Tae leaded her to the room as I needed to attend an important student council meeting as both of us were the head of it. I parted ways with Tae and gave her a peck on her lips before running off for the damn meeting.

Taeyeon POV

When Irene and I reached the room, the other members looked at us especially at Irene. I continued to inform them about what Mr Jimin had said. Once I finished explaining, they all looked confused but slowly accept it except one. Seulgi looked shocked to see Irene here while Krystal eyes were filled with anger.

‘Any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter