Chapter 1

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Unni~~~ Wake up~~~Faster, we are gonna be late for school if you keep on sleeping' Soo Jung whinned cutely to her unni.

'...'

'UNNI! WAKE UP BEFORE U WALK TO SCHOOL INSTEAD!' Soo Jung practically gave up and yelled at Sica.

'Oh...Soo Jung ah ... what time is it...' Sica asked half asleep.

'We're gonna be late if u dont come out now and for your info its 8:30... 15 more minutes and you and I are gonna be late.

Jessica practically jumped out of bed and ran down to board the car. Soo Jung sighed. 'Why cant u wake up on time for once unni...' Soo Jung thought to herself. At last, they left for school. Soo Jung countinued nagging at Jessica which was a completely normal thing for Jessica to her from her dongsaeng daily. Jessica then looked at her watch, the time was 8:40 and they are still on the way to school. Before she told the driver to drive faster, Soo Jung yelled 'PLS DRIVE FASTER'. Which made the driver drive 2 times faster. 

Finally they reached school just before the gate closed.Jessica and Krystal then parted to class. Jessica walked slowly to her class which was on the 5th floor and the thing that she hated about it was that despite the school being famous it has no lifts. 

Jessica POV

Why is this school so rich and famous but doesnt even have a damn lift...

Oh no! Its Maths Class today ... What a nice lesson to start the day first...

I then walked calmly into class as if nothing happened. Luckily, my teacher, Mr Jin didnt come today and it was Self Revison Class instead. Hence, Taeyeon and Tiffany were then flirting with one another in front of me and of course the class too. Tae was trying kiss Fany on her lips, after hearing Tae's cheesy lines Fany's face turned bright red. Tae smirked at me with the 'get urself a girlfriend face' before I gave her my signature ice cold death glare.

Fany saw what happened and laughed at Tae for annoying me the first thing in the morning. She pulled Tae in for a kiss and whispered to me 'Get yourself a girlfriend before we do it in front of you.' I blushed at the thought of my two best friends doing it in front of me. Thankfully no one saw that.

Since it was Self Revision Class, I studied until it was lunch time an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter