Chapter 19 PART 1

High School Life (not continuing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica POV

 

I kind of lied that I went out to buy breakfast. I actually went to the hospital to check on Dahye but only discovered that she was already sent to America for her operation. I then remembered that she had a letter for me but would be sent only if she really passes away.

 

I decided to just forget everything and buy breakfast. When I reached back to the room, I saw Yoong actually studying. I was more than shocked to see that. "Yoongie, I brought our breakfast." I said.

 

"It's already 11 AM... How do you call that breakfast. Its more like lunch." Yoong whined while using her aegyo voice. "Who eats lunch at 11 AM... " I muttered. But somehow this girl heard it and pouted cutely. Cute as always.

 

"I bought 4 sandwiches. 3 for you, 1 for me." I plainly said while passing the food to Yoona. "I knew that 1 was obviously not enough so I bought 3 instead of 1." I continued. "Thanks." Yoong quickly said before gobbling everything down in one mouth.

 

I wasn't surprised but maybe a bit. I mean who wouldn't if you see your cute and adorable girlfriend eating so fast yet still looking so beautiful and graceful. "Sica ~~~ It's your birthday next week, so make yourself free for the whole day." Yoong said while grinning.

 

 

"Okay..." I said as I could tell that the grin on her face wasn't a normal at all and was more like a byun instead. "Since we already skipped school today, let's go on a date?" Yoongie asked.

 

"I wanna sleep...." I lazily said.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter